Posted: 12/3/2007 12:13:30 PM EDT
I figured we need a light hearted diversion. Enjoy:

www.rambling-geek.com/Jeff_Foxworthy-Hunting_Shows.wma

(962KB, 2:00min)

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 12:15:29 PM EDT
Here's a good one:

Sacrificing for the Family
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 12:24:36 PM EDT
Hey! What's with this hunter bashing thread??? Making fun of us hunters?? Actually I think it's kind of dorky what Jeefe Foxwothy does in his imitations, but hey, that's me. Others find that funny. I like his comedy for the most part.
For the record, most hunting laws are set to keep the game levels at carrying capacity and to protect the resource while allowing it's wise use.
Road shooters in the overwhelming majority of cases are thieves, outlaws and crooks. I chased an illegal shiner this year trying to get his plate number. He was shining in one of the fields I have permission to hunt. Poaching has hurt the population where I hunt. We have found more than a few dead deer with antlers cut off. No one else has permission to hunt the places we do. Major poaching ring was busted here about twenty years ago.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 12:27:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 15jonshoot:
Hey! What's with this hunter bashing thread??? Making fun of us hunters?? Actually I think it's kind of dorky what Jeefe Foxwothy does in his imitations, but hey, that's me. Others find that funny. I like his comedy for the most part.
For the record, most hunting laws are set to keep the game levels at carrying capacity and to protect the resource while allowing it's wise use.
Road shooters in the overwhelming majority of cases are thieves, outlaws and crooks. I chased an illegal shiner this year trying to get his plate number. He was shining in one of the fields I have permission to hunt. Poaching has hurt the population where I hunt. We have found more than a few dead deer with antlers cut off. No one else has permission to hunt the places we do. Major poaching ring was busted here about twenty years ago.

We need an animated gif of a joke going right over one's head.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 12:29:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 1:30:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sullysauto:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtGXcul8YnM

Bonus points for posting a Rick remix.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 1:36:42 PM EDT
"If we never allow a peasant to kill a single one of the King's deer, there shall always be deer for the King to kill" anonymous English gamekeeper

just keeping it light
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 1:43:29 PM EDT
Hunting is barbaric , I get my meat form the supermarket where no animals have to be killed.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 1:52:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:11:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By brasidas:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiq8uVMTaBY&feature=related
Yes, it is a dupe.

Yep 6 boxes will last ya 3 or 4 hunting seasons.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:21:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Subnet:

Originally Posted By 15jonshoot:

We need an animated gif of a joke going right over one's head.

Not really. I was going for the gag myself. ME FAIL!
Top Top