Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2008 7:45:28 PM EDT
Never go to Vegas with a group of Marines (both Former and Active) and stand in the pool next to each other with identical tattoos. It makes for an embarrassing and slightly gay (in a manly way) moment.  And you will never convince the females at the pool you are straight for the rest of the day........especially if those with you are adding fuel to the fire.  Though the truth of the matter is there are only so many ways to do that tat.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:47:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Only reason I ever wanted to join the Marines was so I could get the Eagle,Globe and Anchor tatoo.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:54:11 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL thanks!
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:54:40 PM EDT
[#3]
beats a USAF Security Police tattoo any day of the week. Dont ask me how I knowhinking.gif
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:56:07 PM EDT
[#4]
lol hince why I haven't been to Vegas yet.

Err!
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:57:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
beats a USAF Security Police tattoo any day of the week. Dont ask me how I know

can we get an ms paint version of it?
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, I just got the letters so I'm much cooler.  That and 15 years has weathered it to the point where I look all salty.  Not all fresh like those boots.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#7]
The guy on the left is missing the scroll. So they're not "exactly" identical.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:01:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Not all fresh like those boots.

One of those tats is at least 12 years old.  The other about 3 I think.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:02:20 PM EDT
[#9]
You mean all Marines aren't gay?
 j/k

ETA:

I know lots of guys with AF SP tattoos.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:04:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The guy on the left is missing the scroll. So they're not "exactly" identical.

Picture this Batman two Marines standing asshole to belly button on the side of the pool holding their beers.  For the untrained eye they are identical save the artistic differences between them.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:21:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#12]
A Navy guy and a Marine are standing next to each other in the John taking a piss.

The Navy guy finishes first and starts washing his hands.

The Marine finishes and starts walking out of the John.

The Navy guy hollers at the Marine and says "Hey we were taught in the Navy to wash our hands after pissing".

The Marine replies "We were taught in the Marines not to piss on ourselves"!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:40:59 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
snip

Ok the floor is open for the standard jokes.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:46:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Navy math question:

If 100 sailors board the ship at the beginning of the cruise, how many couples leave the ship at the end of the cruise?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:54:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/PhotoTWB/USMC/vegas.jpg

Tropicana pedestrian overpass looking northbound.  Stuck your camera through the chainlink fencing, did ya?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:55:41 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Navy math question:

If 100 sailors board the ship at the beginning of the cruise, how many couples leave the ship at the end of the cruise?

That is a trick question as in todays society there are a lot of multiple partner relationships.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:08:51 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Navy math question:

The answer cannot be based on simple math. Due to promiscuity and lack of commitments plus you must also factor in the duration of the cruise, we are moving into hyperbolic alogarithms that can only be solved by a super computer.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:06:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Everyone knows jarheads ain't gay....

It is their navy boyfriends who are....
This social commentary brought to you by a US Army 19E, you know, a treadhead
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:16:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Hey.... It's only queer if you're at the pier.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:20:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Big deal, the EGA is the universal symbol for the Corps that most Marines have inked on their body somewhere. Just like you'll find a shit-ton of sailors with tats of the nautical star or an anchor. Any woman who finds military ink gay isn't worth dealing with.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:22:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Big deal, the EGA is the universal symbol for the Corps that most Marines have inked on their body somewhere. Just like you'll find a shit-ton of sailors with tats of the nautical star or an anchor. Any woman who finds military ink gay isn't worth dealing with.

That's why I got the new Air Force logo inked.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 3:59:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Big deal, the EGA is the universal symbol for the Corps that most ..................

And that is where the humor lies......Me thinks your sarcasm meter is broken.  To a Marine it is not unusual and is actually somewhat common but venture out into the world and seemingly normal things can be twisted into humorous situations.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top