BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/28/2005 3:27:17 PM EDT
what do you think?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:34:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I think they can take their blame game and shove it up their ass, see what happens when you ban guns,bad guys still have them and you are even worse off than before.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:56:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Ask the families of the Canadian soldiers who've died supporting the U.S. led "War On Terror" who the worst U.S. neighbour is. Especially the ones killed by U.S. friendly fire. Pretty sure that a few Canadians were in N.O. helping out after Katrina hit, too. Not everyone up here is an ignorant liberal.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:02:30 PM EDT
[#3]
God, no question, Mexico.  I had a nightmare last night about driving there.  Based no doubt on the real-life nightmare of actually driving in Mexico.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:05:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ask the families of the Canadian soldiers who've died supporting the U.S. led "War On Terror" who the worst U.S. neighbour is. Especially the ones killed by U.S. friendly fire. Pretty sure that a few Canadians were in N.O. helping out after Katrina hit, too. Not everyone up here is an ignorant liberal.

WTF are you trying to say?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
God, no question, Mexico.  I had a nightmare last night about driving there.  Based no doubt on the real-life nightmare of actually driving in Mexico.

Last time I was in Mexico, corrupt Federales stole our car and made us leave the country.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:10:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Mexico is worse.  Canada is OK, but they kinda suck too.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:13:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You sure do sound like an ignorant liberal to me.  Only an ignorant liberal would put quotation marks around the War on Terror in an effort to discredit it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:17:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You sure do sound like an ignorant liberal to me.  Only an ignorant liberal would put quotation marks around the War on Terror in an effort to discredit it.

Indeed!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:18:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I used to respect Canada, the same thing that has happened to Atlanta Ga., Detroit Mi., New Orleans La., Washington D.C.  etc.etc. has happened to Canada, nothing is their fault.

It may as well be the Berkely or Boulder of the North.

They should be proud.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:21:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

See any Mexicans in Afganistan?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:21:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I used to respect Canada, the same thing that has happened to Atlanta Ga., Detroit Mi., New Orleans La., Washington D.C.  etc.etc. has happened to Canada, nothing is their fault.

It may as well be the Berkely or Boulder of the North.

They should be proud.

What do you have against Atlanta?  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:29:24 PM EDT
[#12]
The problem is that people want to blame everyone but themselves for their problems.  Lots of people in Mexico are poor, so they come north to make something better for themselves.

We deploy border patrol, talk about sealing the border...Mexican Pres starts squaking about racisim, overlooking the corruption and deplorable conditions in his country.

Same with Canada, they have a tragedy, and react by blaming us, instead of addressing their violent gang problem.  

Liberals blame conservatives for the homeless issue.  Conservatives blame liberals for the condition of the military.  Blah, blah, blah.  I'm so sick of hearing news pundits, I'm considering tossing my TV and internet and throttling the next schmuck that mentions any political issue in my presence.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:33:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Canadian politicans are no different than our own...

It's much easier to blame the US for increased shootings, than let the fine citizens of Toronto know that gangs are now a problem.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:13:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

typical liberal  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:50:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Canada has a problem with a DING BAT as PM as we did with Bill Clinton. I don't blame Canadians for the behavior of their government. We STILL suffer dingbats in government the likes of Schumer, Kerry, Fineswine, Boxer and their likes to this day here in the good ol USA, do we fault Americans or America it's self for it? The "Dingbats" use scare tactics to get into power and then they use scare tactics to stay in power, they use scare tactics to push their agendas. There will always be weak people that will vote for/ and or support them, there will always be bitter victims of <Insert violent crime here> that don't understand the true evils that stand against them that support dingbats who appear "tough on crime", these victims want someone to be accountable for their losses and injuries, they don't care who as long as someone is blamed, and it's all about the assignment of blame, often, hurting people can't think straight, all they know is that they are hurting and in anguish, when you're barely using your brain at all, it's often impossible to know truth from lies in your elected leaers as your elected leaders hand out phony "at faults" an phony resolutions to the "problem" and guns SCARE THE SHIT out of people that don't know the freedom firearm ownership and usage provies. Look into the face of an "Anti-Gunner" when they merely see a firearm in YOUR hand. All they see is a "device of destruction", a "device that kills", the sheer destructive power of somethign that not only goes BOOM! but reaches out and ends the existance of life when used on living things. So, it's not hard to understand the side of ignorance and not subscribe to it, but for those who are NOT "in the know", guns = death and death = THE END.

I know a fair amount of Canadians, I don't know any Canadians that are ANTI-GUN folk, of course, I've met them in sporting circles, so that stands to reason. I've been to Canada for some extended durations and have got to know a nice sum of their people, beautiful country, really. Friendly, polite people for the most part, even cheery with only a few exceptions, hey, every place has it's assholes. Canada is just blessed to have fewer of them, unless you count Quebec (I LOTHE the French or ANYONE that acts like the French, an believe me, talk about WANNA BE FROGS!) which IMHO needs an ENEMA.

Mexico on the other hand is a SHITHOLE of a country. But not all of their people are asshats, however, a good percentage nearly making up the majority ARE. I've been to that country several times, IMHO, it should be nuked from space, after all, it's the only way to be sure. Of course, that's not going to happen, so I think a DUAL FENCE spanning our border with Mexico complete with dense minefield, tank traps, and fucking mote with pirannahs with AIDS would be GREAT!  Protection from a totally corrupt nation and government I.E. DINGBATS! military and police LETS some of our most dangerous people across the border into our soil that pose a realistic threat to our nation. BUT, NOT all Mexicans are asshats, and for those people, they truly have my sympathy. Too bad we can't just snatch up the good ones and bring them here as (Ready? Think Force Multipliers in every aspect) Americans, (NOT "Mexican-Americans", teach them English (To hell with "Diversity" and stick with ASSIMILATION) and leave the riff raff behind, we could fence Mexico in on all sides and just turn it into a max security prison with TJ being a "BING".

Our VERY worst neighbor is without borders, it's IGNORANCE and we share space with it in all four directions.

ETA: Please excuse my typos as my D key is not very consistant....
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:55:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Toronto and Ottowa are not characteristic of Canada. Just like LA and San Francisco are not characteristic of the USA..
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:56:11 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Toronto and Ottowa are not characteristic of Canada. Just like LA and San Francisco are not characteristic of the USA..

Amen Brutha!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:59:52 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
what do you think?

Did you think that up all by yourself?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:00:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Mexico
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:07:20 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quite a few, actually...Enlisting in the U.S. military puts Mexican nationals on the short list for U.S. citizenship.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#21]
ARFCOMmers can think of them both as "Jimmy."

Canada is the neighbor who you invited to your party and he said no, he doesn't enjoy parties, but have fun.  Then he calls the cops at 8:55 pm because you are too loud.

Mexico is the neighbor who screamed "zoning violation" when you put up a backyard fence because somebody stole your garden hose off the back porch.

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:20:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:22:47 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are they trying to take the jobs of the Northern Alliance or just trying to make a living?

(IBTL! LOL)
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:25:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Unfortunately our worse enemies are in this country
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:25:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Canadians make fun of Americans for being morons.
Americans make fun of Canadians for saying "Eh?" and putting up with the Quebecans.
Americans make fun of Mexicans for not knowing english and earning little money.
Mexcians then sue for racism or something.

If the choice was Mexico to both sides or Canada to both sides, I'd much rather have Canada to both sides.

Even though Spanish is better than French.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:35:35 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
*SNIP*
Even though Spanish is better than French.*UNSNIP*

Spanish actually SOUNDS like a language whereas French sounds like your taking a shit.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:46:01 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm guessing he might be tired of the non-stop Canada-bashing that goes on here.

Just a hunch.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:59:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm guessing he might be tired of the non-stop Canada-bashing that goes on here.

Just a hunch.

Thanks.[/quote

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mexico is by far the worst neighbor. I could never live in that crime ridden hell-hole. That doesn't mean that Canada doesn't still suck.

I'll make you a deal. You get the effing Canadian press and politicians  to stop bashing us and I'll stop bashing you. Until then I will never set foot in your country or buy your products again.

Stop sitting on your prissy hands on Iraq and I'll fly the Maple Leaf on Rememberence Day.

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:00:22 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
what do you think?

Did you think that up all by yourself?

you bet!

It gave you another post to add to your total count.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:24:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Mexico is by far the worst neighbor. I could never live in that crime ridden hell-hole. That doesn't mean that Canada doesn't still suck.

I'll make you a deal. You get the effing Canadian press and politicians  to stop bashing us and I'll stop bashing you. Until then I will never set foot in your country or buy your products again.

Stop sitting on your prissy hands on Iraq and I'll fly the Maple Leaf on Rememberence Day.

You probably won't understand this, but that's okay.
Your "deal" is retarded, you're asking me to gain control over a nationwide press machine and a government, so that you'll gain control over your own tongue.
If that's how your logic runs, stay the shit out.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:57:22 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stop sitting on your prissy hands on Iraq and I'll fly the Maple Leaf on Remembrance Day.

You probably won't understand this, but that's okay.
Your "deal" is retarded, you're asking me to gain control over a nationwide press machine and a government, so that you'll gain control over your own tongue.
If that's how your logic runs, stay the shit out.

Sorry, Some of the worst Canada bashing that goes on here is from your fellow Canuckistanis.

For what it's worth I used to love going to Canada 3 or 4  times a year for vacations. Toronto was my favorite city until I just couldn't explain to my young daughters why the homeless people were allowed to sleep and shit all over the sidewalk in front or our four star hotel.

I live 35 minutes from the US/Canadian border and work with a bunch of Canadians who all think our gun laws are nuts and that they should have been  allowed to vote against GWB in the last two elections. I used to do a lot of work with Canadian LEOs and found them to be even more gun hating than I could ever imagine. Canadian cops would always go nuts if they thought we were even thinking about bringing our horrible firearms onto their territory but thought nothing about bringing their shit onto ours.

Canada should just rename itself West France so everyone can forget about what a great place it used to be.

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:38:04 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Sorry, Some of the worst Canada bashing that goes on here is from your fellow Canuckistanis.

For what it's worth I used to love going to Canada 3 or 4  times a year for vacations. Toronto was my favorite city until I just couldn't explain to my young daughters why the homeless people were allowed to sleep and shit all over the sidewalk in front or our four star hotel.

So I take it you've never been to Detroit?

Quoted:
I live 35 minutes from the US/Canadian border and work with a bunch of Canadians who all think our gun laws are nuts and that they should have been  allowed to vote against GWB in the last two elections. I used to do a lot of work with Canadian LEOs and found them to be even more gun hating than I could ever imagine. Canadian cops would always go nuts if they thought we were even thinking about bringing our horrible firearms onto their territory but thought nothing about bringing their shit onto ours.

Canada should just rename itself West France so everyone can forget about what a great place it used to be.

I'm sorry you used to work with retards, maybe you should try acknowledging the fact that they were individuals acting on their own accord and not just assume the other 30 million are of the same mindset.

How closed minded can you get?
I'm sure there's plenty of Americans down there I wouldn't get along with, but you don't see me coming on here saying "FUCK ALL OF AMERICA" every chance I get.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:14:39 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Canuckistanis.

hehehehehhe
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:32:32 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

+1.  I race there every year (Tecate Hare Scrambles) and you are literally driving in a National Geographic special.

I do not doubt why the crossers come.  I don't agree that they should come though.

Geoff
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:50:41 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

YOur whole country is pretty much a liberal crap hole.

Which is NOT to say you don't have some fine people sufferring thru living in a liberal crap hole.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:30:01 AM EDT
[#36]
the Canadians are suffering from a strain of the same Liberal disease as we are, symptoms are somewhat more advanced in a few areas..and they are burdened by pseudo france. I share a love of the land as well as family ties.  Used to take the family on canoe trips...makes me sick to see what's happening.
Mexico is another, more virilent form of evil beyond comparison!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:40:40 AM EDT
[#37]
oh, Canada ...you know if you ban all guns up there, crime will drop to zero and the roads will be covered in gold, and unicorns will prance (gay-ly)in the streets.

How them taxes working for ya?

I am J/k.  I have never been there, so I dont really know.  May be a great country.

BWahaaahahahhahahahahaahaha...
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:58:56 AM EDT
[#38]

Politicians in general ALL suck including that Mayor in Canada. Just remember, we were blaming Canada several months ago for the power blackout of most of New England. It turned out NOT to be their fault. Shit happens and I have a feeling this is a liberal mayor trying to keep votes and many Canucks don't believe the bullshit he's spewing.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:01:23 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I am J/k.  I have never been there, so I dont really know.  May be a great country.

The eastern side of the country is as flat as uncarbonated soda, and the women are butt ugly.

My observations from driving thru it.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:51:46 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The eastern side of the country is as flat as uncarbonated soda, and the women are butt ugly.

More like the middle of it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:03:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Hey, at least the Canucks just want to be left alone. They don't even want us in their country. Fine by me and I can understand that.

Mexico is bent on using us like an old dishrag and the .gov/politicians are ignoring the will of the People.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Mexico.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:20:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Saying Canada is blaming you is like us whining about soem shit NY does or says.... ONE part of this country is malcontented communist shits, the rest are mostly good (though there is at least one Hippy province as well )
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:22:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Lets see, Mexico gets mad because of US efforts to STOP Mexico from sending problems in to the US.

Canada gets mad the US because Canadians are importing problems from the US.

Mexico is the bigger problem for the US, Canada's government is just being stupid.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:25:45 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Mexico on the other hand is a SHITHOLE of a country. But not all of their people are asshats, however, a good percentage nearly making up the majority ARE. I've been to that country several times, IMHO, it should be nuked from space, after all, it's the only way to be sure. Of course, that's not going to happen, so I think a DUAL FENCE spanning our border with Mexico complete with dense minefield, tank traps, and fucking mote with pirannahs with AIDS would be GREAT!  Protection from a totally corrupt nation and government I.E. DINGBATS! military and police LETS some of our most dangerous people across the border into our soil that pose a realistic threat to our nation. BUT, NOT all Mexicans are asshats, and for those people, they truly have my sympathy. Too bad we can't just snatch up the good ones and bring them here as (Ready? Think Force Multipliers in every aspect) Americans, (NOT "Mexican-Americans", teach them English (To hell with "Diversity" and stick with ASSIMILATION) and leave the riff raff behind, we could fence Mexico in on all sides and just turn it into a max security prison with TJ being a "BING".

I agree with everything you said above!!!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:28:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Shitexico Mexico is 75 billion times worse than Canada, and Canada sucks.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:37:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Canada is like your neighbor walking over to your house and wiping a bugger on your door on Christmas eve.

Mexico is like your whole neghborhood walking over to your house;
gang raping you, your spouse, and your kids,
beating you all sensless,
killing your spouse and kids,
stealing everything in your house,
taking your house apart to sell the lumber, wire, appliances, and fixtures,
squat on your land,
and then telling you that you deserved it and was racist for you to actually have a spouse, kids, and a house when they didn't have such nice things.

and then going over to each and every house of your friends and family to do the same thing again and again and again.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:45:59 AM EDT
[#48]
I can take name calling. I can not take illegal dumping of trash!

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:47:59 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

More like the middle of it.

Toronto and east, specifically.

Hey - than a Canuck vet for me, for helping in Iraq.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:04:29 AM EDT
[#50]
I was reading an article today in the "Economist", a British rag that generally despises the US.

The article dealt with the success of Alberta with their oil reserves.  Throughout Canada, although much less in BC, Manitoba, and Alberta, there seems to be, as usual, a little dick syndrome.

The softwood issue from NB which affects our own lumbering in the Pac. NW, with a little NAFTA crapola thrown in for good measure has prompted the Prime Minister to throw veiled threats our way.  Primarily threatening that China is a source of future expanded trade with the Canuckers

Mexico's problem is they hate the US for all the same Marxist reasons that other third world shitholes hate us.

Canada's problem is they hate the US for all the same Socialist reasons that other "second world" shitholes hate us.

The way I see it:  The US is canada's {with a little "c" for emphasis} meal ticket, both financially as well as millitarily.  Without us, canada would be selling wool socks to each other while taking turns looking out for incoming from some middle eastern cardboard box known as "pukistan" or something.

Poor little canada and their small dick.  We all went to school with pukes like this.  Greasy hair, tape on their glasses, pocket protector, plaid pants hiked up high enough to see their dingy white socks, belt strapped down 3 notches too many..... Yep that's canada.

Hey canada... if ya' don't like the US, how's abewt {for canadian emphasis} you start protecting yourselves, trade with all of your other trading partners, and generally don't accept anything the good 'os US of A has to offer.

F U canada
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top