Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 1/18/2015 3:38:49 PM EST
Has anybody else had their libido dry up at 33-35 years old? I used to initiate sex 5-7 times a week minimum, now its only 1-2 times per month when the old lady corners me. I don't know if it's physiological, or the fact that I'm not attracted to my wife anymore ( she did some real nasty stuff to me a couple years ago). I'm thinking I'm too young to have lost interest in sex, so I do plan on having my testosterone levels checked when my health insurance kicks in next month... And go!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:41:17 PM EST
Low T. See your doc.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:44:57 PM EST
Does she have hot friends that you intensely want to bang?
Do you know some chick, somewhere that you intensely want to bang?

If not, your wife is not the problem...
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:23:26 PM EST
Originally Posted By reyloxdm40:
( she did some real nasty stuff to me a couple years ago).
View Quote
this might be the problem..... work that part out and you might be attracted to her again.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:54:53 PM EST
Nasty shit sounds like the problem.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:57:22 PM EST
Intense workouts at the gym
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:00:37 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By OverScoped:
this might be the problem..... work that part out and you might be attracted to her again.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Without knowing the details, I'm going with this.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:08:33 PM EST
I'm assuming "nasty stuff" doesn't mean "kinky stuff", because that always turns me on.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:10:49 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/18/2015 5:11:38 PM EST by aquaman67]
Define "nasty"

Did she stuck her finger in your butt or shoot your dog?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:13:21 PM EST
Maybe it's about to fall off.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:17:13 PM EST
It comes and goes depending on what's going on in your life.

Normal.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:19:41 PM EST
is it sexual release only 1-2 times a month or are you still taking care of yourself on a regular basis?

I was in a relationship in my early 20s where my norm went from 2-3 times a day to 1-2 a month. moved on and realized it wasnt my sex drive, it was just her...
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:21:11 PM EST
Originally Posted By aquaman67:
Define "nasty"

View Quote

sounds like a new thread in and of itself... which is worse...
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:22:27 PM EST

Where are the wife pics?

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:22:40 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/18/2015 5:37:48 PM EST by Azygos]
Originally Posted By rbb2:

View All Quotes

Despite the popular notion that men are all about visual stimulation, there is definitely a mental component in long term relationships. If big head on top isn't into the game and being a motivating coach, little head further south won't do well. Little guy may be able to take the ball and dunk, or he may stand at the foul line and miss granny shots.

Get to be approaching middle age like SWMBO and me, and it becomes a challenge to get both coaches and both teams to even agree on what game we're playing. One coach wants to play water polo, and the other is a soccer coach who can't swim. That's immaterial since a debate team dressed in lacrosse gear showed up to play a rugby team wearing bowling shoes. The game ends up getting called anyway because everyone forgot the field had a monster truck rally that weekend.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:25:03 PM EST
Originally Posted By Azygos:

Despite the popular notion that men are all about visual stimulation, there is definitely a mental component in long term relationships. If big head on top isn't into the game and being a motivating coach, little head further south won't do well. Little guy may be able to take the ball and dunk, or he may stand at the foul line and miss granny shots.

Get to be approaching middle age like SWMBO and me, and it becomes a challenge to get both coaches and both teams to even agree on what game we're playing. One coach wants to play water polo and the other is a soccer coach who can't swim. That's immaterial since a debate team dressed in lacrosse gear showed up to play a rugby team wearing bowling shoes. The game ends up getting called anyway because everyone forgot the field had a monster truck rally that weekend anyway.

View All Quotes

Get to be approaching middle age like SWMBO and me, and it becomes a challenge to get both coaches and both teams to even agree on what game we're playing. One coach wants to play water polo and the other is a soccer coach who can't swim. That's immaterial since a debate team dressed in lacrosse gear showed up to play a rugby team wearing bowling shoes. The game ends up getting called anyway because everyone forgot the field had a monster truck rally that weekend anyway.

+87 web points
Your rank: master of metaphor
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:27:10 PM EST
That you,Al?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:32:27 PM EST
Originally Posted By aquaman67:
Define "nasty"

View Quote

Ok OP you can't walk away from this with a drive by post........

You have GD's attention.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:40:48 PM EST
Originally Posted By m193:
I'm assuming "nasty stuff" doesn't mean "kinky stuff", because that always turns me on.
View Quote

In the context, I think so too. Doing nasty stuff to someone is not the same as doing nasty stuff with someone.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:53:57 PM EST
One friend did, but he saw the doctor cut his wife's episiotomy and he's been really f'ed up by it.

Kharn

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:57:37 PM EST
Has anybody else had their libido dry up at 33-35 years old? I used to initiate sex 5-7 times a week minimum, now its only 1-2 times per month when the old lady corners me. I don't know if it's physiological, or the fact that I'm not attracted to my wife anymore ( she did some real nasty stuff to me a couple years ago). I'm thinking I'm too young to have lost interest in sex, so I do plan on having my testosterone levels checked when my health insurance kicks in next month... And go!
View Quote

yes, and no.

Wife and I have been through that nasty things to each other (not in a good way in the case) and worked hard to put them behind us.

I wake up early in the morning horny as hell, she sleeps late. We work out together at lunch, but meet at the gym and don't have much spare time. I get home from work still horny, but the house is full of kids and chores. By the time that is all taken care of, I'm not horny any more, and she's very unlikely to start anything. Less than once a month for more than the last year.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:01:15 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:02:06 PM EST
I'd say that's not normal.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:05:40 PM EST
Sex? What's that? Between the wife's cancer, (breast) chemo, menopause. There is no interest on her part. I hate to say it, but I am getting to the point in my life where I don't hardly miss it. (46 yrs old.)
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:05:45 PM EST
Originally Posted By morghealbot:

+87 web points
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By morghealbot:

+87 web points

Its really sad. Thats too long or I'd use it for my sig line!!!!

OP, it really could be a lot of things, but my bet is that if you arent turned on by other women or sexual acts , its you. Look into weight lifting, testosterone therapy etc....
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:14:21 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/18/2015 6:20:40 PM EST by reyloxdm40]

You have GD's attention.

I've posted the story in team before. Its pretty awful and I don't want to get into the details in gd. Bottom line, I think you guys are right in that I'm not in any way attracted to her physically or emotionally and it shows in the bedroom. I'm also worried about low t though, so I wanted to see how other guys my age are doing. Other than decreased libido, what have you low T guys experienced?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:24:55 PM EST
View Quote

Need pics of wife to determine
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:09:01 PM EST

You have GD's attention.

I've posted the story in team before. Its pretty awful and I don't want to get into the details in gd. Bottom line, I think you guys are right in that I'm not in any way attracted to her physically or emotionally and it shows in the bedroom. I'm also worried about low t though, so I wanted to see how other guys my age are doing. Other than decreased libido, what have you low T guys experienced?
View Quote

Man, I reread your thread in Team....suprised you are still hanging in there.

There is a giant Low-t thread going in GD.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:23:11 PM EST

You have GD's attention.

View Quote

Two words. "Grudge fuck".
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:27:37 PM EST
Sex is 90% half mental.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:28:44 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/18/2015 9:31:15 PM EST by lucky_13]

You have GD's attention.

View Quote

You know that chick that you really wanna throw a good fuck on? Yeah? Then you don't have low T. If you don't know that chick and your energy levels are low, you may not have adequate T.

ETA: Are you fatter and flabbier than your were not that long ago, with little to no change in diet? Low T.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:34:24 PM EST
How does the image below make you feel, OP?

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:58:15 PM EST
Originally Posted By hammet:

http://fangamers.net/imagehosting/1735454b41b91776.jpg
View Quote

Confused? And dirty...
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:05:07 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/18/2015 10:07:56 PM EST by CLICKBANGBANG]

View Quote

Why do y'all feel the need to post pictures of cross dessers in every fucking thread? This shit isn't cool, and just reminds us that's all you think about.

OP- It doesn't sound like low T. It sounds like you need to be open with her. Then get some counseling.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:09:47 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/18/2015 10:10:14 PM EST by hyperjoe]
Originally Posted By CLICKBANGBANG:

Why do y'all feel the need to post pictures of cross dessers in every fucking thread? This shit isn't cool, and just reminds us that's all you think about.

OP- It doesn't sound like low T. It sounds like you need to be open with her. Then get some counseling.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CLICKBANGBANG:

THIS FUCKING THIS.... ALREADY!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:10:44 PM EST
This is like the second of three conversations before the gay sets in
Top Top