Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 5:01:06 AM EDT
First of all, he creates a lot of interest. In fact, sometimes sites actually die out when he stops posting. Now I realize that it could be because he killed the site, but he does generate activity.

Second, he makes most people feel so normal and level-headed.

And last but not least, eventually he goes away.

Regards,
Mild Bill
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:03:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm glad he's now servng his country. I still think he's a jack ass.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:03:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:21:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I didn't know that parole was considered "serving his country."

Some patriot type site picked him as "site member of the month" a few years ago.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:23:13 AM EDT
[#4]
The ONLY way Gunkid could serve his country is by planting himself six feet under a cornfield.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:24:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't know that parole was considered "serving his country."

Some patriot type site picked him as "site member of the month" a few years ago.

Ohhhh...NOW I know who you're talking about.

My bad. I was thinking of another jackass.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:25:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I think what he is saying is most of you here are a bunch of assholes.

Sadly I think he is rite.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:28:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:33:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You have got to be kidding.

You sure have been using the "" smiley a lot today, Tony - one of "those" mornings on arfcom, eh?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:34:12 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

At least some of us can spell.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:40:08 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Do you know who Gunkid is????  With perfect confidence, I can say that even the most asshole-ish of us cannot hold a candle to the bucket wheel barrel full of  idiocy that is "Gunkid".
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:44:36 AM EDT
[#11]
So what's the issue with Gunkid?  I seem to remember this name, but know nothing about him.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:46:03 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

At least some of us can spell. hr

See my point. Isn't it like Shop Rite the Rite way to shop?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:47:36 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Missed by this much
<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

"Fullofbadideas" defending gunkid, there's some deep irony there.

Sorry, gotta run, I need to go check and see if any dogs with radio transmitter bombs strapped to their back are lurking around my truck...
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:48:44 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Thanks.

now.. brush-up on your spelling, retard.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:07:31 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
So what's the issue with Gunkid?  I seem to remember this name, but know nothing about him.

In short, "Gunkid" is this goofball who runs from shooting site to shooting site spouting off his "superior" knowledge of firearms and tactics.....his most noteable attribute is that he claims that the perfect "survival setup" is a 22 caliber rifle ( a 10/22 ) and a .38 revolver. They are the only guns he needs ( and he can accomplish EVRYTHING with them ).....they are to be carried in a WHEEL BARREL" of all things.  He is likely the most annoying human being since Gilbert Godfrey.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:10:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Gun Kid was a real warrior type.

He made all the arm chair warriors nervous.

That is about it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:10:55 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In short, "Gunkid" is this goofball who runs from shooting site to shooting site spouting off his "superior" knowledge of firearms and tactics.....his most noteable attribute is that he claims that the perfect "survival setup" is a 22 caliber rifle ( a 10/22 ) and a .38 revolver. They are the only guns he needs ( and he can accomplish EVRYTHING with them ).....they are to be carried in a WHEEL BARREL" of all things.  He is likely the most annoying human being since Gilbert Godfrey.

What if a elephant comes will be blow him away with the .38?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:12:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

tag to see who you used to be.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:15:39 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Gun Kid was a real warrior type.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:17:08 AM EDT
[#20]

Links?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:17:09 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What if a elephant comes will be plow him away with the .38?

Most likely he would use a plow to plow the elephant away, a .38 will harldy even break ground unless you sharpen the barrel and stand on it while a pair of oxen drag you around a field.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:18:02 AM EDT
[#22]
GUNKID can kill Chuck Norris with the flick of his finger.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:40:42 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
GUNKID can kill Chuck Norris with the flick of his finger.

Only if he times the booger flick just right!

The opprotune moment is when chuckles comes up for air, jaw locked open, in goes huge a booger........bingo-bango-bongo one dead chucky. Ckoked on his own kids brain matter....
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:43:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:51:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Just google gunkid.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:56:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Here is a synopsis:

www.securityarms.com/cgi-local/sa.cgi?noframes;read=7507

Background on one John Russell AKA Gunkid

Posted By: Dolphin_Shooter
Date: 12/4/05 20:07

Information for JOHN MELVIN DAVIS

Inmate Register Number : 84034-012

Name : JOHN MELVIN DAVIS

Race : WHITE

Sex : MALE

Date Released : 7/6/00

The first time I met Gun kid, was on the now defunct “Bug Out Board”. This was his own site prior to going to jail the last time back around ’97-’98 or so. At that time it was his fantasy that if the balloon ever went up he was going to jump on his life raft and float down the Mississippi. Being that he would be in the middle of the river, he was immune from bullets fired at him. His resupply plan was to shoot innocent people in the back and steal anything they had in supplies so he could survive. The trip was to be from Illinois to Louisiana where he was going to sell his services as a hired killer to any local warlord! He was living in the back of his van at that time and during the winter depended on his Mylar blankets for warmth. Mind you he did ask for suggestions to stay warm. While he was sleeping in his van, someone snuck in and stole the battery while he slept;

-He has abandoned family members (daughter) in the past and if the balloon ever goes up, he has stated his wife is on her own;

- He allegedly had a 2 year IPSC career 30 years ago, still thinks he’s a top hand yet the few competitors who remember him indicate that he chokes under pressure. He boasts, of his prowess, but can't provide any facts;

-He likes to allude to a magnificent IPSC shooting career. There are no records of his exploits. However, there are complete records of other competitors scores, shot in the time frame he claims to have been a competitor.

-He does believe that IPSC shooting is reality and that’s how life will be if the balloon ever goes up;

-He claimed to have shot with the South West Pistol League in the middle 1970's, yet John doesn't even remember Peter-the-Power-Meter. Ask Hard Ball, he remembers Ol' Peter. Gun Kid knows none, of the old line, 1970's era, SWPL shooters;

-Well, we do know that Gun kid managed to shoot two people. Of course, they were both him. He shot himself in the foot with a .22 then poured scalding water over his foot as he couldn’t afford to go to a doctor. They second time he allegedly shot himself in the belt buckle with a .45. He has admitted to at least a ½ dozen accidental discharges on various boards;

-Gun kid joined/was drafted into the Army in 1971 where he became a Military Policeman. He was shipped to Korea where he admitted that he slept on guard duty and beat the police dog that he was responsible for. He received an early discharge from the Army after 1 year 7 months. He has not divulged the reason why. One can only speculate;

-He has been arrested on numerous occasions, once by a meter maid, once the police phoned him and he turned himself in. He has been a drug dealer and made cheap ineffective silencers. The 13 plus years he spent in jail indicates he isn’t the most successful of the criminal breed. He suggests that the way to be a successful drug dealer is to have kids sell your drugs as they can’t be arrested, same with selling silencers. While in a Federal Gov’t Release Facility, he “escaped”, thus adding years on to his parole. He “escaped” by walking out the gate;

-Gun kid has 3-4 bulging discs as a result of hurting himself while he had a porta potty job. He doesn’t believe in hiking just in case he hurts his knees and ankle;

-He currently collects SSI from the government and allows a woman to support him, yet he complains of others “sucking off the government”;

-Gun kid claims to be the biggest baddest survival guru on the planet, yet:

Gunkid has admitted the following

1) Can't completely clean an AR which he touts as the “ultimate survival rifle”

2) Can't use a map or compass, therefore they are useless;

3) Can’t understand why people buy quality gear because he looses his during his ½ day field exercises;

4) Doesn't own a watch cause he doesn't know how to use one in a survival situation,

5) Tech knowledge on suppressors is 40 years old,

6) Backpacking knowledge is based on fantasy, and has only minimal knowledge of what equipment is required to survive successfully in the bush over an extended;

7) Believes that a good sleeping bag is a waste and Mylar can cover all your outdoor sleeping needs;

Tactical knowledge is non existent "The Army didn't teach me nothin"!, and simply declares that everyone else will be standing around in the open all the time

9) Scared to shoot at something over 100 yds, because after that distance all hits are based on luck

10) Your SHTF kit should only weigh 25-30 pounds, including 4 pounds of body armour and all your firearms and ammunition

11) the debarked Chihuahua is the best survival alarm you can have

12) a .223 fired from a 10" barrel is the ultimate weapon and is useful up to 300yds, but only when used with a suppressor because he has a severe flinch when shooting without one. As he has this problem he projects it on everyone else;

13) the assault wheelbarrow is the only item you require to transport your kit if the balloon ever goes up! Things like Trucks, 4x4’s, quads, horses, pack mules, dog sleds, etc are stupid;

Claims he's going to get a website that's going to make him $300,000, $50,000, $45,000, $30,000 a year depending on which lie he's typing at the moment -- for over a year. When he finally gets it up, all it is, is his regurgitated posts, written under a false name since he can't use his own, he's sullied it so bad, and has to have a "guest writer" post articles that are word-for-word the same as the ones he posted under his pseudonym.

Socially

1) he cannot accept that there are people who know more about all these things than he does;
2) he has almost zero social skills and threatens and attacks any who disagree with him;
3) he will challenge everyone, but will fail to accept his own challenges;

4) he refuses an all-expense paid trip to watch someone prove themselves
because he’s, well, scared!

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:58:19 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

tag to see who you used to be.

It's me gunkid. no not really.

I was just wondering because all of you seem to be really bitch slaping everyone around. Unless they are a team member.

I've been visiting this forum ever since I got my first AR15 just never registered. That was like last year.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:00:11 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What if a elephant comes will be plow him away with the .38?

Most likely he would use a plow to plow the elephant away, a .38 will harldy even break ground unless you sharpen the barrel and stand on it while a pair of oxen drag you around a field.

Plow blow whats the difference.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:05:59 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Here is a synopsis:

www.securityarms.com/cgi-local/sa.cgi?noframes;read=7507

Background on one John Russell AKA Gunkid

Posted By: Dolphin_Shooter
Date: 12/4/05 20:07

Information for JOHN MELVIN DAVIS

Inmate Register Number : 84034-012

Name : JOHN MELVIN DAVIS

Race : WHITE

Sex : MALE

Date Released : 7/6/00

The first time I met Gun kid, was on the now defunct “Bug Out Board”. This was his own site prior to going to jail the last time back around ’97-’98 or so. At that time it was his fantasy that if the balloon ever went up he was going to jump on his life raft and float down the Mississippi. Being that he would be in the middle of the river, he was immune from bullets fired at him. His resupply plan was to shoot innocent people in the back and steal anything they had in supplies so he could survive. The trip was to be from Illinois to Louisiana where he was going to sell his services as a hired killer to any local warlord! He was living in the back of his van at that time and during the winter depended on his Mylar blankets for warmth. Mind you he did ask for suggestions to stay warm. While he was sleeping in his van, someone snuck in and stole the battery while he slept;

-He has abandoned family members (daughter) in the past and if the balloon ever goes up, he has stated his wife is on her own;

- He allegedly had a 2 year IPSC career 30 years ago, still thinks he’s a top hand yet the few competitors who remember him indicate that he chokes under pressure. He boasts, of his prowess, but can't provide any facts;

-He likes to allude to a magnificent IPSC shooting career. There are no records of his exploits. However, there are complete records of other competitors scores, shot in the time frame he claims to have been a competitor.

-He does believe that IPSC shooting is reality and that’s how life will be if the balloon ever goes up;

-He claimed to have shot with the South West Pistol League in the middle 1970's, yet John doesn't even remember Peter-the-Power-Meter. Ask Hard Ball, he remembers Ol' Peter. Gun Kid knows none, of the old line, 1970's era, SWPL shooters;

-Well, we do know that Gun kid managed to shoot two people. Of course, they were both him. He shot himself in the foot with a .22 then poured scalding water over his foot as he couldn’t afford to go to a doctor. They second time he allegedly shot himself in the belt buckle with a .45. He has admitted to at least a ½ dozen accidental discharges on various boards;

-Gun kid joined/was drafted into the Army in 1971 where he became a Military Policeman. He was shipped to Korea where he admitted that he slept on guard duty and beat the police dog that he was responsible for. He received an early discharge from the Army after 1 year 7 months. He has not divulged the reason why. One can only speculate;

-He has been arrested on numerous occasions, once by a meter maid, once the police phoned him and he turned himself in. He has been a drug dealer and made cheap ineffective silencers. The 13 plus years he spent in jail indicates he isn’t the most successful of the criminal breed. He suggests that the way to be a successful drug dealer is to have kids sell your drugs as they can’t be arrested, same with selling silencers. While in a Federal Gov’t Release Facility, he “escaped”, thus adding years on to his parole. He “escaped” by walking out the gate;

-Gun kid has 3-4 bulging discs as a result of hurting himself while he had a porta potty job. He doesn’t believe in hiking just in case he hurts his knees and ankle;

-He currently collects SSI from the government and allows a woman to support him, yet he complains of others “sucking off the government”;

-Gun kid claims to be the biggest baddest survival guru on the planet, yet:

Gunkid has admitted the following

1) Can't completely clean an AR which he touts as the “ultimate survival rifle”

2) Can't use a map or compass, therefore they are useless;

3) Can’t understand why people buy quality gear because he looses his during his ½ day field exercises;

4) Doesn't own a watch cause he doesn't know how to use one in a survival situation,

5) Tech knowledge on suppressors is 40 years old,

6) Backpacking knowledge is based on fantasy, and has only minimal knowledge of what equipment is required to survive successfully in the bush over an extended;

7) Believes that a good sleeping bag is a waste and Mylar can cover all your outdoor sleeping needs;

Tactical knowledge is non existent "The Army didn't teach me nothin"!, and simply declares that everyone else will be standing around in the open all the time

9) Scared to shoot at something over 100 yds, because after that distance all hits are based on luck

10) Your SHTF kit should only weigh 25-30 pounds, including 4 pounds of body armour and all your firearms and ammunition

11) the debarked Chihuahua is the best survival alarm you can have

12) a .223 fired from a 10" barrel is the ultimate weapon and is useful up to 300yds, but only when used with a suppressor because he has a severe flinch when shooting without one. As he has this problem he projects it on everyone else;

13) the assault wheelbarrow is the only item you require to transport your kit if the balloon ever goes up! Things like Trucks, 4x4’s, quads, horses, pack mules, dog sleds, etc are stupid;

Claims he's going to get a website that's going to make him $300,000, $50,000, $45,000, $30,000 a year depending on which lie he's typing at the moment -- for over a year. When he finally gets it up, all it is, is his regurgitated posts, written under a false name since he can't use his own, he's sullied it so bad, and has to have a "guest writer" post articles that are word-for-word the same as the ones he posted under his pseudonym.

Socially

1) he cannot accept that there are people who know more about all these things than he does;
2) he has almost zero social skills and threatens and attacks any who disagree with him;
3) he will challenge everyone, but will fail to accept his own challenges;

4) he refuses an all-expense paid trip to watch someone prove themselves
because he’s, well, scared!

This must be a different gunkid.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:10:50 AM EDT
[#30]
13 years in prison, sounds like he really was a bad ass.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:11:55 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
In defense of GUNKID  

There is no defending that wannabe idiot.
He has given out dangerous advice to people on the net and if someone was dumb enough to try some of the shit he posted they could be killed.
He also has given advice that could get you ten years in club fed if you were dumb enough to follow it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:13:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Maybe this guy is a asshole.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:17:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Here is a very funny take on GK

assaultweb.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=001132

Just a little of what's in this link:

The day has finally arrived when GK is once again is allowed to possess firearms. Rain falls across the entire region that day and no sunlight shows through. The air is thick and heavy as GK sits on the porch of his former halfway house, he has come to visit some old prison buds who are now out on parole. GK is bored silly as he watches the rain come down and the sheeple drive by. He thinks, oh well, TEOTWAWKI hasn’t come yet, but I do have my rights restored.

Later tonight I’ll take the bus over to my main amigo’s hideout where I will select a gun to use in my upcoming match with HardRock! They sit the entire day and just before dark GK remembers he has brought a house-warming gift for his buds. He digs very deep into his assault vest…. Past the blueprints for the authentic “Dune-type” sound-weapon weirding module which he downloaded off the Internet (he’ll build one later)…. He digs past 1000’s of Marlboro miles, stolen pulltabs and lottery scratch-offs and finally past the 40 pounds of various back issues of all types of gun magazines and reloading manuals where 99.999% of all his information comes from.

This is also the perfect body armor he laughs to himself. He finally finds his gift and hands over a brown paper bag and some gold spray paint for him and his buds to huff (the FOOLS don’t test for that). But, tonight he feels more like having a razor sharp mind when he selects his weapon of choice so he disappears into the night and gives a little giggle as he’s leaving when one of his buds goes a little too far and starts to puke.

After a 45-minute bus ride across town he makes it to his buddy’s hideout only to see that local LEO’s, some hardcore S.W.A.T dudes and even a federal marshal are raiding it! He thinks how bad this really sux and moves out towards home in total stealth mode. GK still has three options. #1) - Steal a gun. #2) – use either the M14, a mint Garand or a one-of-a-kind 8mm K98 sniper rifle that the kind old timer who he rents from said he could use (as SOON as he becomes more senile I’ll sell the guns anyway, he laughed, the FOOL) #3) - call it off which was just not an option for the likes of GK.

By morning he’s only a mile from home and dead-ass tired. He spots a woman backing her car out of the garage to warm it up and then back into the house she goes. Now only 50 meters away, he sees what obviously is her bathroom light coming on. In a mad dash he takes off across the street, hops into the Lo-Jack equipped Honda Accord and heads back across town to a gun store, which he knows will have many different AR’s to steal from. Not being stupid, he parks the car a block away from the store he is about to hit and again lucks out as the LEO’s close in just minutes behind him. He enters the store – too many people, so he starts to case the joint. Some dude asks him a question about the AR he was holding and his ego takes over. He starts spewing BS but it sounds pretty good to the dude and he buys the gun. The owner takes notice and when everyone does finally leave he strikes up a conversation… more BS is spewed but the owner knows a salesman with he sees one and offers GK a job.

Rather than make an honest living GK laughs almost uncontrollably at the STUPID owner, the taxpayers ALREADY take care of me he laments, why would I want a job serving LAZY and PATHETIC sheeple! They struggle and GK is able to knock him out with a blow to the head from a spare 12ga. barrel. He grabs the owner’s car keys, some ammo, and the cash.

On his way out he grabs enough goodies to make what he feels will be an improved version of the already perfect weapon - the 11” CAR-15. Oh he could have grabbed any number of HK’s or FAL’s, but that would be too easy for him. He piles 150 pounds of stolen good into the truck and disappears to his secret command center/workshop/hideout to build the ultimate canned, short-barreled match rifle.

By now GK has been up for over 24 hours and his already shaky judgement is fading even further. He slams down the last bottle of river water he collected, back when he was forced to pull over due to severe dysentery. He also found some honeybee boxes but that didn’t turn out so good. Now full of bee-stings, he still manages to feign a breakdown, RIGHT at his secret hideout location under the bridge and not even attract suspicion. He marvels at his tactical genius, but still, he has had the truck for over 2 ½ hours now and he wasn’t all that far from the original crime scene.

Having already stashed his goods, GK now heads out to make a little dough as he has decided to sell the truck rather than just ditch it. He pulls up to the first farmhouse he sees and feigns another breakdown. GK finds the farmer and spews all sorts of baffling mechanical BS on the poor guy. He somehow convinces him that he is sick of his truck breaking down and it’s no longer good for anything but parts… GK scores $150 and a FREE ride back to his rental pad, just above the corner bar where he does his best thinking. Absolutely loaded with dough from the truck sale AND the hit on the gun store, GK proceeds to get completely trashed before he finally stumbles upstairs to his apartment, never realizing that the bartender had swindled him out of $50 bucks.
…. Sleeping for close to day, GK finally wakes up in a foul mood.

He blew almost $200 playing pool, and dropped another $100 on booze, but hey, he still had over $500 and the welfare check came tomorrow. Time to make the final $200 payment to Gus, his car-dealer/insurance agent buddy and take home his red 1974 Pinto wagon, complete with assault rack up top, factory installed assault-style bumper push bars and even the original owners manual! Later he would trick it out like all his vehicles, certain “things” he had learned while incarcerated. Like, really the windshield washer pump SHOULD be used for spraying a synthetic 80-90w differential fluid out the back, which gets on the pursuing car’s windshield, they hit the wipers and can’t see. GK knew ALL these little tricks but those things would have to wait, he needed to assemble his ultimate match rifle in a mere day, as his match with HardRock was fast approaching.

…. With all haste, GK speeds off to the country to his secret hideout under the bridge where his goods are stashed. It was time for GK to find out if all those books he’d looked at the pictures in were really going to pay off. He decided to bring all his info he’d collected on AR’s, cans, the works, and load it into his Pinto. It now carried an additional 900 pounds of junk and was starting to smoke. He feigned another breakdown (which actually looked very realistic) and ducked below the bridge to begin working.

A few hours later after GK finally finds his stuff he starts to work but the mosquitoes were eating him up and he decides to bug out, so to speak. He would have to risk taking the stolen goods back to his pad, he would have to work ALL night and then drive to the range the next afternoon where he would SHOW the world how they had FAILED to see his genius. He finally loads up all his stolen gear and also some big rocks, which he thinks, are worth a small fortune. This adds another 450 pounds to the Pinto which is now getting a little light in the front end but it is proving to be one stout little assault vehicle.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:18:53 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

HH
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:22:12 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

+

Tag to see who you really are.

What The Fuck is the point of this thread?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:23:58 AM EDT
[#36]
I'm still trying to figure out this thread, XD...

Funny how these types of threads are troll-magnets.

HH
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:24:24 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

+

Tag to see who you really are.

What The Fuck is the point of this thread?

This is the GD forum, so i'd say a little fun at GK's expense, no?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:25:43 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I'm still trying to figure out this thread, XD...

Funny how these types of threads are troll-magnets.

HH

Seriously Who is FullofBadIdeas?

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:26:16 AM EDT
[#39]
I will draw all things I said. I guess you are right If someone has that much time to write that about gunkid he clearly is a asshole and you may procced to beat him with a
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:26:17 AM EDT
[#40]
5.) Posting of someone else's personal contact information (home phone numbers, home addresses, unpublished e-mail addresses, and the like).
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:27:54 AM EDT
[#41]
While he was a Certified Idiot ; some of his posts were pretty funny.   But thats where it stops.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:36:09 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
5.) Posting of someone else's personal contact information (home phone numbers, home addresses, unpublished e-mail addresses, and the like).

All I see is his name.

My name is Corn Holio.

Oh shit I just Violated Rule 5.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:38:19 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All I see is his name.

My name is Corn Holio.

Maybe he can't read? GK maybe?

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:38:59 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All I see is his name.

My name is Corn Holio.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:40:49 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

All I see is his name.

My name is Corn Holio.

This thread is stupid and should be locked.

IBTL

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:42:08 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

All I see is his name.

My name is Corn Holio.

IBTL

And you sir, are a post whore.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:49:44 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All I see is his name.

My name is Corn Holio.

Do you need TP for your bum hole?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:03:03 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

All I see is his name.

My name is Corn Holio.

IBTL

And you sir, are a post whore.

I try.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude.  your not even close.  Its a supressed M$ with 22LR conversio  it and a small caliber supressed pocket pistol like a Berretta .32ACP.  Both of which he manufactures in his van complete with mini milling machine.
Dont forget the hammock to sleep above the feral dogs when TSHTF or the sleeping pills to help you sleep

He's a nut.  But you're confusing Imbroglio with GK.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:11:37 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

In defense of GUNKID  

Thats not his name, I have gunkids real life name and address and his whole story.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top