Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2006 12:20:26 PM EDT
Jackson Mi, Just south. You bring your gun and I'll supply the ammo. It's older stuff but I have had no problems with it, basically most of it is mouse fart 148 grain full wadcutter stuff. Some full power stuff also. Only have 3 38s, 2 Colt snubbies [1 lightweight] and a 38spl MK III 1911.

If you want to shoot sometime and you are going to be around the area IM me. You'll burn a few hundred rounds on my dime. [actually it was given to me whem I got the 1911 MK III.

I'll drag out a few other "toys" also.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:22:16 PM EDT
[#1]
   Tag, I'm traveling right now but when I get back to town I'll IM you. I have a ton of .223 and 9mm reloads I'd like to burn up too.

I'm from the A2 area but drive out to Sharon Hollow Rec to do most of my shooting.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:25:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
   Tag, I'm traveling right now but when I get back to town I'll IM you. I have a ton of .223 and 9mm reloads I'd like to burn up too.

I'm from the A2 area but drive out to Sharon Hollow Rec to do most of my shooting.

Know it well. I go to Lost Nation tho, no range nazis and shoot what you brung. No mag limits, no 1 second rule. Just clean up when done. Not well known either.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:31:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Know it well. I go to Lost Nation tho, no range nazis and shoot what you brung. No mag limits, no 1 second rule. Just clean up when done. Not well known either.

You mean it wasn't untell you posted.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:36:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean it wasn't untell you posted.

Would not mind a few ARFCOM gents and lasses [or lassie's] showing up. It'll hit on a search of MI ranges. Pittsford area.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:16:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool,

I'll IM when I get home. I'd like to bring my daughters to where we can let them rip !
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:19:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Cool,

I'll IM when I get home. I'd like to bring my daughters to where we can let them rip !

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:24:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Cool,

Handguns, rifles etc. We are stuck with no more than 6 rounds and firing in 3 second intervals. I wouldn't expect a person from a gun friendly state like Texas to understand our state range restrictions .  I want them to be able to rapid fire -ie, let them rip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top