Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/2/2015 10:02:35 AM EDT

"El hombre no es conservador" — the man is not conservative, Bush told reporters after a Miami campaign stop. "Besides, he tries to personalize everything. If you're not totally in agreement with him you're an idiot, or stupid, or don't have energy, or blah blah blah."

Bush noted his wife, Columba, was born in Mexico — and that one of his daughters-in-law (nuera, one of the few words he stumbled on in Spanish) is Iraqi-Canadian. His young granddaughters, he said, are "Texan-Mexican-Canadian-Iraqi Americans."

A boy asked Bush about his favorite food — these were students, after all — and he said "Mexican," endorsing a new restaurant, El Wapo Taco in Coral Gables, as "authentic." He later posed for selfies.

"I had a great fundraiser last night," Bush said, referring to a reception at the Coral Gables home of auto executive Manny Kadre. "I did seven fundraisers last week. I promise you that when you look at the results on September 30th, that we will be fine."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/stateroundup/in-miami-8212-and-en-espa241ol-8212-jeb-bush-punches-back-at-donald-trumps/2243671
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:04:04 AM EDT
[#1]
FJEB
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:05:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FJEB
View Quote

Seriously, pandering cunt.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:05:28 AM EDT
[#3]
El Wapo Taco in Coral Gables
View Quote

I wouldn't eat Mexican food in Miami if you paid me to do it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:05:29 AM EDT
[#4]
"Fuck you Asshole"
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:06:14 AM EDT
[#5]
No quero, pendajo.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:14:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:19:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Fuck you, Jeb.

para espanol, oprima numero dos
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:22:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No quero, pendajo.
View Quote

I always thought it was Bendajo
And ya Jeb's an idiot.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:23:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Act of Derp should go run for president of Mexico.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:24:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
http://www.tampabay.com/resources/images/dti/rendered/2015/09/0436329893_15805806_8col.jpg

"El hombre no es conservador" — the man is not conservative, Bush told reporters after a Miami campaign stop. "Besides, he tries to personalize everything. If you're not totally in agreement with him you're an idiot, or stupid, or don't have energy, or blah blah blah."

Bush noted his wife, Columba, was born in Mexico — and that one of his daughters-in-law (nuera, one of the few words he stumbled on in Spanish) is Iraqi-Canadian. His young granddaughters, he said, are "Texan-Mexican-Canadian-Iraqi Americans."

A boy asked Bush about his favorite food — these were students, after all — and he said "Mexican," endorsing a new restaurant, El Wapo Taco in Coral Gables, as "authentic." He later posed for selfies.

"I had a great fundraiser last night," Bush said, referring to a reception at the Coral Gables home of auto executive Manny Kadre. "I did seven fundraisers last week. I promise you that when you look at the results on September 30th, that we will be fine."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/stateroundup/in-miami-8212-and-en-espa241ol-8212-jeb-bush-punches-back-at-donald-trumps/2243671
View Quote
After Marco Rubio's speech in English over Medicare panicked the Cuban and Hispanic vote over to 0bama, Bush and any other candidate in FL will give speeches in
SPANISH  to be sure
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:25:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Fuck Donald.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:28:03 AM EDT
[#12]
It's like Jeb is trying to win by attracting 1% of the voters and repelling the other 99%. I have honestly never seen anything like it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:28:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Fuck Donald.
View Quote

Joder el Donde'! Si se Puede, Senior Jeb!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:30:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Jeb Bush puede besame en mi culo.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:31:03 AM EDT
[#15]
LOL, Mexican food in South Florida.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:35:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It's like Jeb is trying to win by attracting 1% of the voters and repelling the other 99%. I have honestly never seen anything like it.
View Quote

The gameplan:

He's counting on us "having to vote for him" if the entrenched GOPe stooges can somehow wangle him into becoming the party candidate.

If that turns into the unfortunate case,  you'll hear plenty of that sort of thing right here.

VOTE FOR JEB BUSH......BECAUSE YOU MUST.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:35:31 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Does he or his handlers even realize how bad that sounds to the average person.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#18]
So, he thinks speaking Spanish and having a Mexican wife is going to make him more attractive to voters?

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:36:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The gameplan:

He's counting on us "having to vote for him" if the entrenched GOPe stooges can somehow wangle him into becoming the party candidate.

If that turns into the unfortunate case,  you'll hear plenty of that sort of thing right here.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The gameplan:

It's the most important election ever
Jeb Bush in a landslide
If you don't vote for Bush it's a vote for the Democrats

It's like Deja Vu
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:37:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:40:42 AM EDT
[#21]
This POS makes me want his brother back
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:43:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Oye Jeb Bush.

Aquí en Los Estados Unidos se habla Inglés.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:45:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Jeb looks like he has no energy.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:46:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Why the fuck isn't he just running for President of Mexico if he loves it so much?
View Quote

Seems like his best hope to get elected if he runs there.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:47:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So, he thinks speaking Spanish and having a Mexican wife is going to make him more attractive to voters?  
View Quote
People here speak no English whatsoever, when a speech is given in English you have Radio Mambi, the Ponderosa, La Cubanissima, those 3 radio staions will dissect a speech and then the Cuban and Hispanic community will turn it to a game of telephone. Those 3 radio staions started the Mariel boatlift making Cubans with any size boats here in Miami go pick up refugees
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:49:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Is he still blaming anchor babies on the chinamen?  Because that's my rule of thumb, when in trouble, blame it on the chinamen.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:49:31 AM EDT
[#27]
In the intoxicating days of the Mariel boatlift of 1980, Miami's Cuban radio stations played a pivotal role.

Radio station WQBA La Cubanísima broke the story that launched the boatlift: The Cuban government would allow exiles to travel to Cuba by sea and pick up relatives.

One journalist remembers the voice of Jorge Luis Hernández, WQBA's news director, clamoring with emotion at a key moment: ``¡Qué vengan todos! ¡Qué vengan todos!''

"Let them all come.''

Immediately, Miami Cubans responded. Boats began to leave from Miami docks en route to Havana.

Cuban radio stations went to all-news formats, broadcasting around the clock the names of arrivals in Key West, raising funds, food and clothing for the refugees -- cementing their place in the Cuban community as the primary source of information for exiles.

''The radio stations played a very dramatic, significant role,'' says Roberto Fabricio, then the editor of The Herald's Spanish-language supplement, El Miami Herald.

The plot to involve the radio stations in kick-starting the boatlift had been cooked up in Havana.

CUBAN PREPARATION

Long before Fidel Castro announced he was opening the port of Mariel, his officials were talking about organizing a boatlift with Miami car salesman Napoleón Vilaboa, who had been traveling to the island. When they were ready, the Cuban officials contacted Vilaboa, who tapped Hernández, one of the most recognized voices on Cuban radio, to spread the news.

Almost all of the radio commentators followed Hernández's lead, encouraging people to get their relatives out of Cuba -- except Emilio Milián, the newsman whose legs had been blown off by a car bomb because he denounced exile terrorism in the 1970s. Always the controversial voice of moderation, Milián warned people to beware of ``playing into Fidel's hands.''

Few paid attention; family ties weighed more heavily.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:50:02 AM EDT
[#28]
What a worthless candidate. Seriously, could you fake pander more?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:51:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Panderers gonna pander.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:54:08 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm pretty sure Jeb cries every Christmas at the Bush house hold throwing a fit about why cant he be president now.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:57:15 AM EDT
[#31]

If he likes that shit hole to our south so much, why doesn't fucking MOVE

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:57:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Jeb will hang himself if he lost Miami-Dade to Trump or Hillary, he is deep rooted here with big money. I doubt the RNC of Miami Dade would endorse the Wig
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:37:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:40:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:49:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:10:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Honey Badger doesn't give a shit.
View All Quotes

Considering the way some GOPe notables operate right here on the social media; tell me that this isn't the very definition of ironic.

“Besides, he tries to personalize everything. If you’re not totally in agreement with him you’re an idiot, or stupid, or don’t have energy, or blah blah blah,” Bush continued in English, according to the Times.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:15:41 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm sure he's a nice man, but he comes across as being very weak.

Every time I see him, he looks soft and uncertain.

Hard to explain, but impressions matter.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:20:03 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote
Jeb might not push the button when the time comes.  Trump would push the button down with relish

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:22:02 PM EDT
[#39]

Trump turns every attack into a victory.

I'm sure many Americans are also wondering why Bush is speaking Spanish in the US. It's the whole "Why should I have to press one for English?" thing that resinates with many people.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:22:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Jeb might not push the button when the time comes.  Trump would push the button down with relish  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:23:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wasn't referring to that!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:25:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Please GHOD, no more Bushes......

I'm sure that JEB is a very fine man and all that (Really) but, I'm about all bush'ed out.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:25:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
FJEB
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:26:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Honey Badger doesn't give a shit.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:28:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:29:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Trump fires back: "Jeb Should Lead By Speaking English While In The United States"
View Quote

He's right.  Speak whatever language you want at home or in your community.  The rest of the time speak English.

All legal matters--English

All ballots--English

Public Education--English

All government offices--English

ETA: and it better be something approximating the King's English.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:33:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

He's right.  Speak whatever language you want at home or in your community.  The rest of the time speak English.

All ballots--English

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump fires back: "Jeb Should Lead By Speaking English While In The United States"

All ballots--English

Won't work in Miami, ballots are in Spanish, there is bilingual education and the gov orifices have to accommodate you in Spanish and Creole....That spray tan and wig drives these Hispanics crazy here in Miami, they spit vitriol when I mention his name, lol
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:50:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Please GHOD, no more Bushes......

I'm sure that JEB is a very fine man and all that (Really) but, I'm about all bush'ed out.  
View Quote

But, but, but...

We've still got Jeb's Hispanic heartthrob looking son to run for Potus as soon as he gets old enough.  And there ought to be a new generation of Bushes ready to go when he leaves office.

The Rinos have it all planned out for the next 30 years and you want no more Bushes???
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:59:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top