Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2002 2:28:09 PM EDT

Here is an impressive list of celebrity addresses in case you'd like to forward any
fan mail....

[url]http://www.celebrityweb.com/address.htm[/url]

I gave the list yesterday using a little satire in the subject...  I guess someone thought it wasn't funny and wiped it off the board...  [rolleyes]  

Let it be known that this list is to be used for mail purposes only..  It is against the law to stalk people these days.... even celebrities [:)]

realist out

Link Posted: 2/27/2002 2:34:15 PM EDT
[#1]
you can do better than that, buy a map for $5-10 to their houses off sunset blvd

friggin tourists eat that sh*t up
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 2:43:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool!  I've had these fan letters to Scott Baio, Adam Ant and Yanni just sitting around.  Now I know where to send them!
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#3]
EJE! HAHA Too funny!

This could be fun...though

O'Donnell  Rosie  12522 Moorpark Street Suite 109  Studio City, CA 91604

O'Donnell  Rosie  4116 Bellington Avenue  Studio City, CA 91602  

Not that I would want her to recieve 1000 subs to guns&ammo, SOF, etc....
[50]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 8:48:00 PM EDT
[#4]
My GF is an actress, we're going to Mike D's party next friday, I'll add his address to the list if he's a dick!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top