Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/29/2001 6:07:37 PM EDT
I remember I have seen somewhere this thing but I can not remember now. Its like a Weaver style scope ring but instead of the ring where the scope goes in , there is a bobble level very close to the base. It can be installed on any Weaver or Picatilly base.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 6:17:57 PM EDT
Found at any quality benchrest supply store. I recommend Russ Haydon's Shooters' Supply, [url]http://www.shooters-supply.com/[/url]
Top Top