Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2001 5:38:18 AM EDT
COLOMBO (Reuters) - A sex-crazed male monkey has caused an uproar in a central Sri Lankan town, stalking and attacking girls in public and flirting outrageously with cats and dogs, a newspaper said on Wednesday.

The monkey has roused the anger of residents of Kundasale by following young women around the town, jumping on them without warning and clinging tenaciously until it was chased away with sticks and stones, the Daily News reported.

Apparently having little success with human females, the primate also makes advances on other animals to which it has "a very strong affinity (particularly) cats and dogs of the opposite sex," the newspaper said, adding the creature fed its libido by stealing chocolates from local shops.

The monkey business has outraged the town in Sri Lanka's conservative rural heartland where public displays of affection are frowned upon even between humans of the opposite sex.

Link Posted: 5/31/2001 6:46:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Poor Imbroglio,
He does'nt have a chance there.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 6:47:41 AM EDT
[#2]
At least not with that kind of competion! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:06:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Note to self: buy chocolate.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 11:46:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Well I guess I need to shred that plane ticket to SriLanka and burn the monkey suit. But man was it fun. I really did not go to Lake Havasu over the long weekend [:D]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 1:41:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I knew this Sri Lankan girl named Neena.  She was fine as all get out, and she had a slight English accent.  I tried to hook up, but got the "I like you as a friend" bit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top