Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 12:57:09 AM EDT
One day a teacher had a taste test with her students.
She picked a little boy to do the first test.

She blindfolded him, put a Hershey kiss in his
mouth and asked, "Do you know what it is?"

"No, I don't," said the little boy.

"Okay, I'll give you a clue. It's the thing your daddy wants from your Mom before he goes to work."

Suddenly, a little girl at the back of the room yelled, "Spit it out! It's a piece of ass!"
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:58:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:00:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:02:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Nope, never heard that one.....
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:11:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't get it...
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:12:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I don't get it...

Please smack yourself.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:12:49 AM EDT
[#6]
A girl and her boyfriend decide that they are finally ready to take their relationship to the next level: sex.

The boyfriend is all excited and he goes to the pharmacy to get some condoms. He walks up to the pharmacist, and being nervous, keeps his voice down: "I need a condom." The pharmacist asks "What kind?" The boyfriend is quite nervous at this point, and explains that he and his girlfriend are about to get started, etc etc, they are moving into a new area in their relationship. So the pharmacist explains what the differences are, lubrication, etc. By the end, the boyfriend has a bag full of stuff.

As he is walking to his car, he gets a phone call from his girlfriend: "My parents just invited you to dinner tonight. Dinner is at 7."

Fast foward to the dinner table...They all bow their heads before dinner to say Grace. 30 seconds or so go by and they all raise their heads, except the boyfriend. 1 minute goes by...2 minutes...at the 5 minute mark the girlfriend leans over to her boyfriend to say "I had no idea you were so religious!"

The boyfriend leans over to reply "I had no idea that your father was a pharmacist!"
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:55:44 AM EDT
[#7]
How do you circumsize a Hillbilly???????????
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
Kick his sister in the jaw !!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:58:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't get it...

Please smack yourself.

lol ahahahah no joke, really hard then goback and read it again. if you still dont get it please go back and take the 5th grade again.................
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:34:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't get it...

Please smack yourself.

Ok, 5 smacks and I still don't get it.  Do I keep smacking?  How many smacks does it usually take?  Or is this one of those trick jokes that isn't really funny?
I hope I get it soon, I'm getting a headache.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top