Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 5:09:49 AM EDT
This I Abby a 13 week old Great Dane, half american half european.

Her hobbies include chewing on a AR handguards, my boots, and pissing on the carpet.

Her ideal evening includes a meal of diamond large breed puppy food and a nice squeeky toy.

Other than that she is a 32lbs of pure hell raiser.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:10:50 AM EDT
[#1]
 Good looking dog
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:15:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Wait about six months and you will be able to ride her around the backyard. They grow so fast is seems like they are mutating right in front of you.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:19:56 AM EDT
[#3]
They're a great breed, good with kids, I'd get another but work schedules would not be fair to the dog.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:23:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I had the back yard fenced with chain link.
Unfortunately I only got 4 ft chainlink.
So Im guessing Ill have to add an electric fence wire on the top and outside.
Im just not too concerned with her getting out, but other little boy dogs getting in.
She lives inside all evening and night and goes out while im at work in the day.
Shes done well so far with a few potty training incidents, but is just now getting into the chewing phase.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:25:19 AM EDT
[#5]
What a great post.
She's GORGEOUS!

But NO chewing on Daddy's Toys!!!!!

They  do go "boom," after all.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:36:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a Great Dane, in the past I've had 2, they are awsome dogs, but, the are German, not Dutch.

Thats a good looking pup you have. I am currently looking for a male pup, either black or blue.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:40:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Beautiful dog. She will be your best friend and a burglar's worst nightmare.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top