Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2004 11:41:54 PM EDT
Its not even 4am so I got over 4 hours here and Im just net feeling motivated to do anything.
What can wake me up or something similar.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 11:45:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Drink a Redbull, then punch yourself in the groin.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 11:49:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Drink a Redbull, then punch yourself in the groin.

I drank my last redbull after 4 other drinks with vodka, 1 guisness and I also finished off a bottle of Boones Farm the other night.

So Im out of Redbull and stuck at work.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 11:49:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm never motivated.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 11:56:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Fire.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 11:57:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Uhhh... funny pictures?

(Hope my server is working!)

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 12:03:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Make a few prank calls.

Write a screen play for the next big Pee Wee Herman Movie

Start a rough draft of your own autobiography. It seems like your life is boring as shit now, but it will make the "climax" more interesting.

Disect an insect. Repeat as neccesarry until you can build the ultimate frankenbug. A flying scorpion with 15 legs, a poison egg sack and pinchers would be pretty cool.

Hide behind a corner then jump out and scare yourself.

As unthinkable as it is...being at work, you could actually......work.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 12:03:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Thaose were good.  Im considering going home and sleeping, I got 7.5 hours of sick time otherwise I got to wait until next check before I can miss a full day.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 12:05:49 AM EDT
[#8]
If you're just going to sleep....why not stay at work?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 12:06:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Make a few prank calls.

Write a screen play for the next big Pee Wee Herman Movie

Start a rough draft of your own autobiography. It seems like your life is boring as shit now, but it will make the "climax" more interesting.

Disect an insect. Repeat as neccesarry until you can build the ultimate frankenbug. A flying scorpion with 15 legs, a poison egg sack and pinchers would be pretty cool.

Hide behind a corner then jump out and scare yourself.

As unthinkable as it is...being at work, you could actually......work.

Im doing my job really.  I work in 2 empty rows of "Work Boxes" I was trying to think of something to go off ranting about, but dont really have anything worth it.  

I would go shop for guns but Im not buying any guns until atleast Sept 11.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 12:06:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
If you're just going to sleep....why not stay at work?

I got to be awake before 6am when Bossman comes in.  I also dont want to get busted sleeping incase IT comes in.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 12:11:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Write a manifesto for the day you finally go off the deep end. Since you aren't BUYING any guns, why not go surf a gun smithing forum or the build it yourself section. Learn how to make something. Gun knowledge is never wasted in my experience. What kind of job you got, I can probably think of some misguided activity to entertain you.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 12:14:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Write a manifesto for the day you finally go off the deep end. Since you aren't BUYING any guns, why not go surf a gun smithing forum or the build it yourself section. Learn how to make something. Gun knowledge is never wasted in my experience. What kind of job you got, I can probably think of some misguided activity to entertain you.

I already got my plans for when I go off the deep end, its just a matter of choosing which way to go.

I might be building an AK or AR soon, I need a 223 AR..

I direct phone calls, but no one calls a night much.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 12:22:10 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm fresh out of suggestions dude. I'd probably have a book there to read.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 12:23:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quess Im going to go to "lunch"
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 12:29:16 AM EDT
[#15]
throw stuff at cars from the roof of the bulding call the BATF on the people you dont like ect ect
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top