Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2002 10:20:50 PM EDT
I know I am from California and I just want to pass this article on to you there. PLEASE dont let what happened to us, happen to you. I found this article while lurking on this moronic democrat site that I get mailings from.

Here is the article:

[b]Democrats poised for state sweep [/b]

September 21, 2002

BY THOMAS ROESER

Rarely do liberal Democrats stand to control the entire governmental processes of a state as they do Illinois. If current polls ring true, they will capture the offices of governor, attorney general, secretary of state, treasurer and controller--as well as the House and Senate--with all the victors living within about eight miles of one another in Chicago. In addition, the state Supreme Court is controlled by Democrats. If the ideological sweep takes hold, Illinois could quickly become a much different state. Take California, where this has already happened…

In California, it is now state law that all K-12 schoolchildren must be taught to ''appreciate'' various sexual orientations. Public school teachers and counselors are required to identify children with the potential to be ''intolerant'' of homosexuality so that they can be referred for retraining…

To those who say Illinois can't become another California, I say: Stay home, nurse your political scabs and watch for a strident liberal era to take over your life.  

Link Posted: 9/23/2002 10:45:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Believe me, we're worried.

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=145100&w=myTopicPop[/url]
Link Posted: 9/23/2002 10:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank goodness I live in the South!
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 5:34:12 PM EDT
[#3]
We're watching this crap unfold before our very eyes. I live near the capital city, typically a Republican area, mostly Blojo signs up. In the local rural areas(mostly Republican) not as many signs up as usual.

Picked up some info today. Blojo has sponsored 46 bills since elected to Congress, 23 of them deal with guns. You know what's on his mind.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 8:28:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We're watching this crap unfold before our very eyes. I live near the capital city, typically a Republican area, mostly Blojo signs up. In the local rural areas(mostly Republican) not as many signs up as usual.

Picked up some info today. Blojo has sponsored 46 bills since elected to Congress, 23 of them deal with guns. You know what's on his mind.
View Quote

He was all over the Chicago tv media a couple years ago with his idea of banning 50 caliber "sniper rifles".  What an idiot.  He's got me a little scared.  I think Blagoevich is [i]very[/i] unpredictable.  I take that back, I know for damn sure what he'll do, especially with the help of a liberal takeover of the state legislature that is sure to happen.

Bad things are going to happen this fall.  There are a lot of dumb people in Illinois.  The problem is, they have migrated from big cities like East St. Louis and Chicago into traditionally conservative areas of the state and are really screwing up the election process.

I think it's funny that all these liberals like Chicago so much for it's architecture, sports stadiums, museums, blah, blah, blah.  But when it comes to deciding whether to live in the city, and deal with the traffic, parking problems, crime, pollution, etc., the hypocrite comes out in the liberals and they come to the suburbs and bring their wacky ideas with them.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 10:17:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I am beginning to believe that we are truely fucked.[:(][:(]  Blowjobovich signs are everywhere & the rat bastard has his ugly mug on the tv day & night.
Our only hope is Libertarian Cal Skinner & not only do I not see any tv adds, no one who I've talked to has any idea who he is.  
The worthless freakin ISRA won't endorse any of the of candidates let alone the ONLY progun candidate, Cak Skinner.

Lock & load, take no prisoners.

ColtShorty

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top