Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2001 9:18:19 PM EDT
None other than Bill Daley is running for Governor.  My wife just saw a blurb about it on FoxNews and I found it here.

[url]http://www.politics1.com/il.htm[/url]

Someone PLEASE tell me I'm reading it wrong...

[puke]

What, we're not Kalifornia so nobody gives a shit?
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 9:37:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Is that his real head?
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 9:39:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Believe it or not.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 10:55:06 AM EDT
[#3]
What am I supposed to do about it?  Buy my guns before the election I guess.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 12:37:37 PM EDT
[#4]
QUICK!! All you Illinois people drive north and buy land in Wisconsin! Ooops, forgot, you flatlanders are already doing that.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 1:49:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Take it seriously people. Daley might be the worst, but any democrat could spell disaster for IL gun owners.
The last democrat to be governor in IL was Walker. OVER 20 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George Ryan has hurt the chances for whoever gets the GOP nod.

The anti-gun movement has picked up tremendous steam since the last democrat occupied the IL governor's mansion.

Couple any democrat in Springfield and the Daley machine in Chicago, and we might be looking at the most restictive gun laws in the nation.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 1:55:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, you'll be worse off than Kali, MA, NJ,etc. Hope someone there is smart enough to start mobilizing gun-owners, republicans early.
If you are all going to move up to WI please take some remedial driving courses!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top