Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 10:37:57 PM EDT
He says he "didn't know" he wasn't supposed to have sex with a ten year old Child

Illegal Immigrant Pleads Guilty To Sexual Assault
www.wtov9.com/news/7413137/detail.html
WHEELING, W.Va. -- The Ohio County prosecutor says an illegal Mexican immigrant was staying with a family in the county.

The victim's mother says she trusted that family and let her child spend the night at the home where the 10 year old girl was taken advantage of.

Through a translator, Diego Lopez-Mendez pleaded guilty to sexual assault in the second degree but also pleaded with the judge not to give an excessive sentence.

"In the pueblo where I grew up girls are usually married by 13 years old....I was unaware of the nature of the offense or that it was a bad crime," said Lopez through the translator.

The judge handed down the mandatory 10-25 years sentence.

The defense attorney says Lopez accepted the plea agreement fully understanding the charges and consequences.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:30:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Here is some more illegal alien "diversity".................coming soon to YOUR neighborhood, if it is not already there
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:34:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, like I would really let my daughter sleep over at someone's house before knowing every freakin' thing about them and their family ahead of time.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:37:09 AM EDT
[#3]
They said he was staying with the family, probably working for them
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:39:16 AM EDT
[#4]
As well as their guests.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 1:42:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Wish we had enough uneducated, pervert, strains on the system that are threats to our health and safety of our own and didn`t have to import them.  I remember reading about this powerful place called Rome.................
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:37:53 AM EDT
[#6]
We import their garbage too

"The Decline and Fall of the United States"
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:02:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I guess I will be first in with it

He was just raping the adolescent daughters that American's didnt want to.

you guys are slipping
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:17:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I guess I will be first in with it

He was just raping the adolescent daughters that American's didnt want to.

you guys are slipping

Nope, it found its way onto the first page
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top