Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/2/2006 8:48:32 AM EDT
I thought you all would like to see this. This is so sad that an ILLEGAL alien can sue American people and Governments. If this does not piss you off I don't know what will.    

linkwww.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/1135851703162660.xml&coll=2

Hispanics file suit against Hoover

Hoover police and elected leaders are trying to drive Hispanics out of the city through a pattern that includes racial profiling, illegal searches and unlawful incarceration, according to a lawsuit filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court.

The suit, filed on behalf of Anel Mancero-Ramirez of Alvaro Obregon, Mexico, also claims the city created its Department of Homeland Security and Immigration solely to police the Hispanic population. The department then began a scheme that would force the migration of Hispanics out of Hoover, the suit contends.

The suit seeks to include, as part of a class action, at least 500 others - legal or illegal Hispanic immigrants who have been or may be coerced into pleading guilty to a charge of criminal possession of a forged instrument. The class also would include those who have been subjected to illegal stops, searches, arrests, charges, convictions and sentences.

Attorney George Huddleston III said he wants the court to order the practices stopped and declared unconstitutional. The suit, which also cites excessive fines as part of the pattern, seeks money damages.

"I've spoken to a lot of Hispanics in the area who have indicated to me that this is a commonplace thing," he said.

Mayor Tony Petelos, named as a defendant, said he is not familiar with the suit and declined comment.

Mancero-Ramirez was living in Vestavia Hills in May when she was involved in a minor traffic accident with a non-Hispanic resident in Hoover, the suit says. When police officers arrived, one officer forcibly took her purse and wallet and searched them, without a warrant.

The suit says the officer then removed a card or cards that he alleged were false or forged, and Mancero-Ramirez was arrested and charged with second-degree possession of a forged instrument. She was taken to the Jefferson County Jail and placed there under a "no bond" order signed by Jefferson County District Judge Robert Cahill.

Mancero-Ramirez remained in jail under the "no bond" order for more than 20 days before pleading guilty. She was then released into the custody of agents from the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement and detained at a federal facility in Etowah County until the end of August. She was then taken across the border from Texas to Mexico, where she was abandoned with no money or possessions, the suit says.

The suit names the city, its police department and Cahill, along with Police Chief Nick Derzis. It also names all seven Hoover City Council members

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:54:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Mancero-Ramirez was living in Vestavia Hills in May when she was involved in a minor traffic accident with a non-Hispanic resident in Hoover, the suit says. When police officers arrived, one officer forcibly took her purse and wallet and searched them, without a warrant.

The suit says the officer then removed a card or cards that he alleged were false or forged, and Mancero-Ramirez was arrested and charged with second-degree possession of a forged instrument. She was taken to the Jefferson County Jail and placed there under a "no bond" order signed by Jefferson County District Judge Robert Cahill.

If you are involved in a traffic collision you are required to show your drivers license, insurance, and registration to the handling police officer(s).  If you do not present those documents, either becuase you dont have them, or due to a language barrier, the police may look in those areas that they would reasonbly find that information. In my juristiction thats the purse/wallet as well as above the visiors, under the front seats, door mapo pockets center console and glove box.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:58:52 AM EDT
[#2]
This just in......

Police target illegal activities...

film at 1000.

Sounds like they are doing their jobs.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:10:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Many folks don't understand how bad the illegal alien issue is here in North Alabama. I have lived here over 4 years in Alabama and illegal population has exploded in that time. I would say on average it has 3X to 4X in size. The industrial chicken plants and construction are what is driving the illegal labor. Many hard working middle class Americans have lost good paying jobs to these illegals.

Last year we had a young Huntsville Police Officer murdered in cold blood by a illegal alien not to mention countless people killed and injured in car wrecks by these lawbreakers. I have nothing against legal Hispanics, but the illegal aliens that are here are slowly killing our community. We are now getting latino gangs that are moving into the area under the cover of illegal labor.

We need to go after the employers and this problem will stop. The future of our Country is at stake with this issue.  

Happy New year and God Bless.  

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:14:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Illegals using the law to prevent police from enforcing the law. OK I get it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:16:23 AM EDT
[#5]
How can an "illegal" use legalities to file a lawsuit?

Shouldn't they have to do ANYTHING from ACROSS THE FRIGGEN BORDER?!?!

What will you tell your grandkids when they ask "What happened to America after it was absorbed into Mexico?"...........but your grandkids will ask the question in Spanish!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:17:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm no stranger to immigrants especially living in Southern California. My parents were immigrants 30 years ago, a good number of people you meet on the street are all hard working people who worked hard to come here legally.

But to hop on over illegally, take jobs, cause crime and now try to sue?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:18:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I fail to see where the problem is.  As stated above, the cop searched her belongings for ID and other pertinent information.  Being an illegal, there's a STRONG possibility that her english wasn't very good and the officer had to look for himself.  Note:  the article doesn't mention who was at fault in that accident.

Population explosions are occuring through out the US.  Here in SoCar, I'm learning how to speak mexican because it just makes sense.  The number of mexicans moving into this area is incredible, and the crime rates are going up because of gangs coming in with the goodguys.  The upside is that I know have a selection of great joints to eat at!

How can they sue for doing their job?  The only reason she's mad is because they kicked her out of the country.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:18:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, I think it shows they are adopting our culture.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:20:18 AM EDT
[#9]
why is this just happening in one town in Alabama
and not the whole damn country?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:20:29 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm no stranger to immigrants especially living in Southern California. My parents were immigrants 30 years ago, a good number of people you meet on the street are all hard working people who worked hard to come here legally.

But to hop on over illegally, take jobs, cause crime and now try to sue?

+1 And the Supreme Court has ruled against Americans when it came to public services.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:24:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Mancero-Ramirez remained in jail under the "no bond" order for more than 20 days before pleading guilty. She was then released into the custody of agents from the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement and detained at a federal facility in Etowah County until the end of August. She was then taken across the border from Texas to Mexico, where she was abandoned with no money or possessions, the suit says.

And she still came back. We've got to get tougher.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:27:46 AM EDT
[#12]
I can't even talk about this CRAP anymore because it pisses me off to no end. Damn CRIMINAL BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:21:09 AM EDT
[#14]
The illegals can be arrested when they show up on the court date, right? That's what I'd do.

I suspect the lawyer(s) who are defending these criminals that have no rights here could also be arrested & charged with aiding & abetting. Or is that too extreme?

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:32:43 AM EDT
[#15]
tag
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:35:02 AM EDT
[#16]
see sig line
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:37:42 AM EDT
[#17]
wow  

that's just not right
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:45:51 AM EDT
[#18]
I live in Hoover. No case. We will get rid of these illegal criminals one way or the other. Shelby County just south of Hoover is closing the net. Viva La Revolucion
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:46:00 AM EDT
[#19]
 I hope they all show up for court..... Then we can have a DEPORTATION hearing promptly. I wish GWB would growth some B!@#$ and patrol the border with APACHE'S..... They can come here legally that's fine. BUT, IF THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY THEN THEY SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH!!!! If we break the law, we pay for it.... Not get paid for it.  I can actually remember when the INS did their job. No idea what we pay them to do now.... Anyone triing to gain access to the USA should be thought of as a threat. And appropriate action should be taken. GWB wants to wire tap, And is worried about that... LMAO.... The real threat is the borders...  I bet if we took the border issue seriously and patroled it like we should. Consider anyone a threat to National Security that tries to cross Illegally. And take appropriate action as such. And if we instituted automatic prison time for those that hire them. That would help the most. Just say 25,000 for each Illegal and 5 years in prison. I bet that would make people think twice. And then the Illegals would either go home. Or become legal. But, They would also face some seriuos consequences for coming here Illegally in the first place. Sorry about the rant but this just plain pisses me off.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:01:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:09:47 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
The illegals can be arrested when they show up on the court date, right?

Unlikely.  INS often simply doesnt care.

To get an INS hold on a mexican illegal i have to wait until he has been convicted of a felony, then call INS and request a hold.  If he pleads down to a misdemeanor charge, no hold.  So for example, if a mexican illegal is arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, but cops a plead to simple assault, he gets to stay in the country. This is common scenario as day laborers often resort to violence to settle labor dispoutes and gambling disputes at our day laborer sites.

The rules are different for illegals from other countries with stronger ties to terrorism.  I was recently able to get an INS hold on an illegal from thailand who i picked up for a simple lewd conduct warrant.  INS didnt much care about the warrant/lewd conduct charge, but they were willing to put a hold on him because he was beligerent, intoxicated, unemployed and no fixed address (and came from a country that sponsors terrorism).
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:12:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:14:20 AM EDT
[#23]
I fully support the efforts of the cops to arrest/detain and deport all illegal aliens.  The ones that are crying and whining about the database are probably ciminals themselves.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:24:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Our Bama state cops are authorized by the feds to arrest these criminals.

The problem is the INS. Hoover police chief told me they call feds to come haul away these criminals, the feds say there have to be at least 35 before they will bother to come unless there is an outstanding felony warrant. We will run them off and not accept this crap like Kalifornia and Az do
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:26:44 AM EDT
[#25]
I simply do not comprehend the fact that so much of our goberment and society at large are so willing to bend over and take it up the ass for these shitstains.

Question:  Is the person in question (whatever the question) in this country legally?

Answer: No.

That's it for me.  There is no further discussion, "understanding", "trying to see it from their point of view", NOTHING MORE.  You're here legally then welcome, do the best you can and keep out of trouble.

You're here illegally (and I don't give a flying rat-fuck about the "story" associated with it) then you should on the next bus/plane back to wherever you came from.

Show up again and you'll get work... On a labor gang for the next 5 years building the wall or rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure.  Show up AGAIN.. wash, rinse, repeat.  "America needs their labor"... fine but we'll do it OUR WAY if you come here in violation of law.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:35:45 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I wonder how many lives are going to be added to the few thousand a year cost once the Al Quidia cells that have come over in the last four years get active? Thousands? Tens of thousands?

I think it is obvious to everyone that uses their brain that the .gov isnt interested in anything but securing their position and lining their pockets. when thousands of people who did not originate from mexico, come thru mexico to enter this country secretly, and then get caught, skip their court appointment and disappear into our population--and our .gov doesnt seem to care, something is wrong. i guarantee that the only thing that will motivate the vote whores to take any definitive action will be another attack, and that action will be more "police state" type "legislation". we have been getting fucked for a long time, we are being fucked now, and will keep getting fucked as long as we keep laying down for it. i think the idea voiced earlier is one of many good starts: make it not worth it for businesses to hire illegals. and this town in Alabama might have a solution also... make it not worth it to even come here illegally.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:36:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Solution?  Call in INS, round them up, ship them out.  Case dismissed for want of plaintiffs.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:22:14 PM EDT
[#28]
I heard that the Cops in the Twin Cites call the INS.... And they say release them we don't have time. What a bunch of BS..... I agree if you come here ILLEGALLY pay the price.
 THE BIGGEST issue is the idiots that hire them. They just can't see what they are doing to America. Or they don't care over the almighty dollar. We should institute heavy heavy fines and imprison whomever hires an ILLEGAL. If there is no jobs this will slow them down considerably. I would venture to guess if you said mandatory 5 years imprisonment, $25,000 1st offense and double everyone after that. These idiots would stop their hiring practices. Headlines of Hotel Manager gets 165 years without any possibility for parole and fined $825,000. I bet people would take notice than.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:39:09 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I heard that the Cops in the Twin Cites call the INS.... And they say release them we don't have time. What a bunch of BS..... I agree if you come here ILLEGALLY pay the price.
 THE BIGGEST issue is the idiots that hire them. They just can't see what they are doing to America. Or they don't care over the almighty dollar. We should institute heavy heavy fines and imprison whomever hires an ILLEGAL. If there is no jobs this will slow them down considerably. I would venture to guess if you said mandatory 5 years imprisonment, $25,000 1st offense and double everyone after that. These idiots would stop their hiring practices. Headlines of Hotel Manager gets 165 years without any possibility for parole and fined $825,000. I bet people would take notice than.

You have the right idea, but the sad part is the laws against hiring illegals is on the books today. The problem is that the Fed and some State Gov's will not enforce it. From my understanding it is a felony level charge for hiring them in some states.  

So many folks on this board(me included) get so mad when they get a ticket for 5mph over the speed limit  while drving to work mean while 20 million(est) illegals are running around with out any reguard for the law killing(murdering) Americans in car wrecks and crime everyday. It's all about money and revenue and there is no money in going after illegals.  If they(Gov) wanted to do something about it the problem would be solved in less then a year. All they have to do is enforce the law.

The problem is the Gov is not doing there job that we all pay for (taxes), and employers that hire illegals are the real issue.  The illegals are only here for the money and the jobs. When they can't get  jobs then they will be gone ASAP.  We need to seal the border and round up ALL illegals and get then out. This idea Bush has of making illegals into legal USA citizens is pure crap and a crime against our great Republic.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:42:14 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
This just in...Police target illegal activities...

film at 1000.

Sounds like they are doing their jobs.

LOL.

+1.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:44:28 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Enjoy.

For more than 20 years California, New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas have been complaining about the complete and total lack of any sort of enforcement of the border crossing. You ain't seen shit in as it's ten times worse here in the border states. We have dozens and dozens of hosipitals closed from the expenses of offering free services to the illegals (federal law). Our schools rank at the bottom because Jose doesn't speak english and slows the whole system down. Our prisons are exploding with drug dealers and real honest-to-God violent criminals from other countries. The cost to California alone has been calculated at four billion dollars.

I wonder how many lives are going to be added to the few thousand a year cost once the Al Quidia cells that have come over in the last four years get active? Thousands? Tens of thousands?

Preach it, brother.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:44:52 AM EDT
[#32]
I have a question:

How do you illegally detain someone who is illegally in the country? Their presence within the borders of the United States is, in itself, a crime. How, then, is detaining a criminal illegal?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:51:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Go Hoover PD!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:52:48 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Enjoy.

For more than 20 years California, New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas have been complaining about the complete and total lack of any sort of enforcement of the border crossing. You ain't seen shit in as it's ten times worse here in the border states. We have dozens and dozens of hosipitals closed from the expenses of offering free services to the illegals (federal law). Our schools rank at the bottom because Jose doesn't speak english and slows the whole system down. Our prisons are exploding with drug dealers and real honest-to-God violent criminals from other countries. The cost to California alone has been calculated at four billion dollars.

Preach it, brother.

I agree with you 100% I lived in CA for a while and I was lucky to get out from behind enemy lines in 1999.

We will not understand how serious this problem really is until a Nuke goes off in a major city that kills half a million Americans and destroys our economy.  When we find out they brought that device or a bio/chem weapon into the USA from our open border to the south it will be to late then.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:09:36 AM EDT
[#35]
There is another thread about cleaning red clay out of concrete.

The American's in that thread were worried about the legality of some of the more effective cleaning chemicals.

We all worry about following the laws concerning firearms.

We all worry about paying taxes.

We all worry about all of our laws else we become an example.

Why is it that our elected officials seem to only worry about how illegal aliens feel?

F*CKING P*SSES ME OFF TO NO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:27:09 AM EDT
[#36]

...many hard working middle class Americans have lost good paying jobs to these illegals...

Now THIS will certainly start a flame war, but... many of these jobs are the kind of jobs that no WHITE American would EVER take!!  How many White Americans will you find with a pinning knife in their hand and chicken guts on their shoes???  How many White Americans will you find standing outside in 105 degree heat performing manual labor??

Most White Americans believe they deserve to be upper management, or the CEO or whatever high pay position they set their sights on, without the education, experience and training to justify the position. Most White Americans think they could "run the company" but were likely nothing more than a high school dropout without any business training to back-up their comments.

Most of the White Americans have the belief that they are owed a huge paycheck, big bonuses, deserve to live in a big house, drive a high-end vehicle, vacation ten weeks out of the year, wear designer clothing, wear high priced jewelry, pilot a 80 foot boat, have huge parties at their mansions and in general get paid a princely sum for their pauper-like skills.

I don't believe we need to keep the illegals employed, we need to have them sent back to where they came from. However, we also need to have all the untrained, undereducated White Americans STFU about how damn great they are and just take the job and be happy with it. When they are suitably qualified to "run the company" then you know what?? - they will be running the company. Until then, clock in, do your job, go home to your house, your family, and quit spending money on technology you don't need, and invest your money so you won't be a drain on all of us who pay more in taxes than most Americans make in a year.

[fwiw - nobody pissed in my corn flakes today!]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:56:38 AM EDT
[#37]
 Well, Just to inform you..... I have 4 Degrees from a very reputable college. Also I held a Middle Management position for one of the largest companies in the USA for over ten years. I have heard this argument before that White Americans won't do certain jobs. Well, I can tell you it's BS. For instance what they don't tell you that people in southern MN just wanted a decent wage to do those jobs. But, Someone figured out that they could hire others to do the job for much less money. They cut wages by 25 percent with each new hire. And this is not so much about that. It's about coming here ILLEGALLY. ANYWAY YOU SLICE THE CAKE..... IT"S ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If people want to come here LEGALLY. Then that is perfectly ok. IT"S THE ILLEGAL ISSUE.  Not a WHITE against whoever issue. The real issue is that this activity is ILLEGAL. Why can't people see this. They always bring out all the other BS arguments. But, In fact, IT"S ILLEGAL. People can come here on work visa's or other means to take these jobs and that is fine. If I break the law I get punished for it. Others get rewarded for it. That is just plain wrong. Just ask yourself this question. Is it ILLEGAL to hire an unauthorized worker?? Is it ILLEGAL it enter this country in an ILLEGAL Manner. And you will have your answer in front of you. It just that pain simple. If people come this this country legally, Than they will be more inclined to follow all laws. That means a safer society. It is just that simple........
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:02:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Shit, she's lucky I'm not in charge, because she would have found herself across the border with no money or posessions, and a bullet in the back of her head to boot.

Fuck illegals, round 'em up, and ensure they never come back....ever. By the best means possible...
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:23:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Illegals cause more deaths in the USA than terrorists cause in Israel.  Figure it out. DUI traffic accident deaths they cause nationwide, drunken rage violence at bars, gang violence nationwide, drug traffficking nationwide, etc.....

Therefore they are our terrorists it's just that we refuse to put the proper label on them.   If someone sat down a added up how many people died last  year due to the presence or action of illegals and then actually published the report I bet the cry that would issue forth would really get the attention of Washington.

rj
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:26:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:28:41 AM EDT
[#41]
ETA - who are these lawyers representing the illegals anyway??!!!

Quoted:
Illegals cause more deaths in the USA than terrorists cause in Israel.  Figure it out. DUI traffic accident deaths they cause nationwide, drunken rage violence at bars, gang violence nationwide, drug traffficking nationwide, etc.....

Therefore they are our terrorists it's just that we refuse to put the proper label on them.   If someone sat down a added up how many people died last  year due to the presence or action of illegals and then actually published the report I bet the cry that would issue forth would really get the attention of Washington.

rj

I would love to see some accurate facts/figures to support this as I would personally enjoy the challenge to get some legislative changes enacted.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:31:20 AM EDT
[#42]
how do you "unlawfully incarcerate" an illegal alien?  There should be virtually no limits to how they are treated.  That would dry up illegal "immigration" in a damn hurry.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:43:25 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
why is this just happening in one town in Alabama
and not the whole damn country?

Our county attorney tried to sue Mexico for compensation for incarceration, health care etc and was shut down by the feds. Many have called for him to run for governor. Oh, yeah BTW he is of Mexican descent so no one could cry racism!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:52:35 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I would love to see some accurate facts/figures to support this as I would personally enjoy the challenge to get some legislative changes enacted.  

You will never see such figures.

Any figures that are produced that cast illegals in a bad light are instantly demonized by the lefties. They don't want people to know what kind of bill these folks are racking up here in the US.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:54:31 AM EDT
[#45]
I wish I had something to say about this,but my Hivemind is in the shop for calibration.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:56:21 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

And the number of illegals that die violently in the USA should be included in the figures because the good old American taxpayer gets stuck with the cost of the emergency responders, hospital bills and then the tab for sending their dead carcass back across the border !

rj
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:02:30 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
You will never see such figures.

Any figures that are produced that cast illegals in a bad light are instantly demonized by the lefties. They don't want people to know what kind of bill these folks are racking up here in the US.

Also, the 11 million figure they have been quoting for YEARS  is so artificially low that it is ridiculous.  With just what you hear from the small town common man crying out here and on other sites it sounds like  the illegals have infiltrated every town small and large in the whole country.  The number is likely over 20mil and could easily be over 30mil.  There is no way to accurately find out.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:03:13 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

...many hard working middle class Americans have lost good paying jobs to these illegals...

Now THIS will certainly start a flame war, but... many of these jobs are the kind of jobs that no WHITE American would EVER take!!  How many White Americans will you find with a pinning knife in their hand and chicken guts on their shoes???  How many White Americans will you find standing outside in 105 degree heat performing manual labor??

So nobody did these jobs BEFORE millions of illegal aliens flooded into the country?  

Complete and utter bullshit.  Your statement WILL get flames, because it is a LIE, perpetrated primarily by companies who don't want to pay a legal market rate for work, and thus hire illegals instead (and repeated by people who don't understand economics and the disregard for the law that many business owners apparently have)

There are tons of americans who would do the jobs that illegals do - but the construction companies, chicken plants, etc - DON'T want the pay the legal wage.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:04:04 AM EDT
[#49]
"dot" gov is more worried about an impending economic collapse and the associated civil war in Mexico than they are abouting prying open Lady Libertys' legs.

They are basically condoning raping of our country.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:51:41 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
There are tons of americans who would do the jobs that illegals do - but the construction companies, chicken plants, etc - DON'T want the pay the legal wage.

In construction it's not the "legal" wage as there is not one. It's the fair market wage which is what it takes to staff your work site with professionals.  Nowadays they don't worry about the 'professional' part of the equation and just hire a bunch of unskilled illegals that do a shoddy job.  Back in the 70's I did built up roofing because it paid well. Usually I was the only white guy on the site. And you had to WORK.   Now it's mostly mexicans.  White and Black Americans willing to work hard forced out of good paying jobs by greedy business owners.

The sad thing is that the black Americans have been hit the hardest but their 'leaders' { being dems for the most part } have completely sold them out. Also the more astute illegal immigrant advocates are trying to position themselves as  ' downtrodden ' or ' victims of racism '  and therefore they and the black Americans should be joining forces against the white majority.   The fact is that the hispanics in general are about as racist as you can get.  Remember the big flap about the postage stamp ???  What did the mexican gov tell the blacks ??  Fuck off and mind your own business, we are not withdrawing the racist stamp.  But when we want to build a fence to protect our people and economy ohhh how they want to tell us how to run our affairs !!

rj
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top