stop and check it out? I did.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:38:13 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

anything neat in it
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:42:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Not unless The Box was showin a bit of side. If it was just a regular covered up Box, then I'd keep driving.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:50:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd say there's a huge chance you're not going to find anything you want in there.  I remember being a kid and throwing up in an extra purse of mom's in the car (we were on a mountain road and couldn't stop for fear of a car coming around the curb).  Purse went to the side of the road.  Pity whoever picked it up.

So tell us, find anything good?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:51:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Wait a minute, do you mean "box" as in cardboard square thing or "box" as in a piece of ass??
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:52:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Nope , I would call the pd and tell them to call DOT so they could pick it up
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:53:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Nope , I would call the pd and tell them to call DOT so they could pick it up

Why would DOT pick up a piece of ass?? Just tell the bitch to go home.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:56:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I found a power drill that way.  Luckily the owner had his name and phone# on the case so I called him up and he gave me $20 when he picked it up.

I had a brand new Dewalt, so no use for his drill even if his contact info wasn't on it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:09:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

anything neat in it

If you think a severed head is "neat".
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:29:04 AM EDT
[#9]
why are you wasting  bandwidth by asking dumb questions............
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top