Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:13:03 AM EST
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:14:03 AM EST
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:15:36 AM EST
Someone got happy with the sawzall...
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:16:45 AM EST
I'll wait for the long bed diesel.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:17:42 AM EST
Can you put a yard of gravel in the bed?
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:19:08 AM EST
Attention arfcomm:
Hotlinking, inline linking, remote linking and many other terms are used to describe a way taking images, or other files and embedding it directly into a website. In other words, unauthorized use of someone else's bandwidth. Hotlinked files are files Not stored on your own server.

Definition from here
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:19:18 AM EST
It's fugly.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:20:31 AM EST
Im going to rip the very soul from the first douche I see at HD or a furniture store who has shit hanging out the back of this.

Soulless douche-mobile!

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:22:11 AM EST
Like the new Cadillac station wagon, this fails on two levels:

1) Just because you CAN, doesn't mean you SHOULD

and,

B) It's an answer to a question that nobody asked.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:22:30 AM EST
Might be just a fun project car for engineers, It's been done before. Or BMW having fun with spy shot chasers?

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:23:57 AM EST

Originally Posted By c22sickle:
Attention arfcomm:
Hotlinking, inline linking, remote linking and many other terms are used to describe a way taking images, or other files and embedding it directly into a website. In other words, unauthorized use of someone else's bandwidth. Hotlinked files are files Not stored on your own server.

Definition from here
From the page you posted.

The difference between hotlinking & linking to a web site:

When people link directly to a media file (gif, jpg, png, mov etc.), the webmaster of the original site has to pay the fees. When someone links to a page on that same website, the webmaster still pays fees but the content is shown in the form the designer (and copyright holder) wished, and they may be able to cover costs by displaying advertising on the page.

Super simply put... Hot Linking to media files = bad... Linking to pages = good ;-)

What's the big fucking deal. He posted a "cold" link to the page. How else would you describe it?

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:24:35 AM EST
Attention arfcomm:

Definition from here

thanks mom

go back to blowing the mailman
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:25:34 AM EST
Originally Posted By TxLewis:
Attention arfcomm:

Definition from here

thanks mom

go back to blowing the mailman

Too busy buying clips for my 1911.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:29:00 AM EST
no crew cab?
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:46:13 AM EST
I didn't hot link to that particular page, because it was a page of watermarked photos, not text.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:00:27 AM EST
Originally Posted By Taboot:
I'll wait for the long bed diesel.

+1
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:00:33 AM EST
I'm sure an Australian is to blame...
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:04:18 AM EST
When I first saw that I thought to myself, Dodge did this with the Magnum. The Magnum is not being made anymore for a reason. Why would Cadillac think because it has their name on it it's a good idea?
Originally Posted By DzlBenz:
Like the new Cadillac station wagon, this fails on two levels:

1) Just because you CAN, doesn't mean you SHOULD

and,

B) It's an answer to a question that nobody asked.

Top Top