Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2006 7:36:52 AM EDT
http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=812754&convertTo=USD

sorry, I dont know how to hotlink on this board...

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:38:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Fixed it for you
link

Edit,damn,I thought I had a shitload of brass in my reloading room
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:46:23 AM EDT
[#2]
They always have loads of once fired brass. I actually bid on a lot at Crane that was 5.56, .308, .45 acp, 9mm, and 50 cal. mixed. It ended up going for like 70 cents a pound! That would be way cool if it hadnt been 14,956 lbs!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:46:37 AM EDT
[#3]
thats alot of brass
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:47:16 AM EDT
[#4]
OH my.......200,000 POUNDS. Thats quite a bit....
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:50:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I see some blanks in photo 4.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:54:09 AM EDT
[#6]
That would take a while...

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:58:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Man that is a lot of brass, but don't worry, there are people who are willing to take it off their hands.

see:
LAT-World Scrambles to Feed China's Appetite for Metal(the reason why metals are high)
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:02:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Man that is a lot of brass, but don't worry, there are people who are willing to take it off their hands.

see:
LAT-World Scrambles to Feed China's Appetite for Metal(the reason why metals are high)

It seems that anyone who bids on the government auctions has to sign an End User Agreement.  They could not legally resell to the Chinese.  But then again, I doubt that they would be doing it directly anyhow.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:05:43 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

see:

It seems that anyone who bids on the government auctions has to sign an End User Agreement.  They could not legally resell to the Chinese.  But then again, I doubt that they would be doing it directly anyhow.

Don't know about signing an enduser agreement, but I would be wondering if the Feds have really monitor that stuff, and what is the punishment if they do get caught?  Personally, I don't think that would be harmful directly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top