BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2003 7:20:41 PM EDT
don't click on the link.

www.pre-ban.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8564

get ready for condition red.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:25:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, someone who actually believes everything they read on the Internet...  Hmmm.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:29:06 PM EDT
[#2]
go troll somewhere else.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:29:09 PM EDT
[#3]
From above Pre-Ban.com URL:

National Terror Alert Threat Level Raised to Orange
COMMENT: DoD sources have indicated FOUR 5-man teams in possession of cargo aircraft headed for previously noted targets: the White House, the Pentagon and speculation of the NY Stock Exchange. Additionally, US counter-terrorism units are specifically concerned with radio-controlled model aircraft being used as a platform to disperse biologicals over target cities. Several U.S. military gunships were spotted chasing RC aircraft on Dec. 20. In the last 48 hours, actual photographs of suitcase nukes have shown up on "disappearing" Jihad websites. Developing. . .

From the stevequayle website.
View Quote

Sounds like horseshit to me.

As a matter of fact, I'll put my money where my mouth is on this.  Thedave1164, do you want to bet 500 rounds of .223 that [b]none[/b] of the above described situations occur, say, within the next 90 days?
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:30:57 PM EDT
[#4]
JR,

never said it would, but I thought some might be interested.

Oh well, I have thought wrong before.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:33:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
JR,

never said it would, but I thought some might be interested.

Oh well, I have thought wrong before.
View Quote

Okay, I was just wondering if you would back up your words or if you were just posting smack.

You answered my question.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:48:00 PM EDT
[#6]
TheDave,

I really do like you, but this stuff comparing GWB to Hitler is ridiculous.  It gives a new meaning to the word paranoia.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:49:32 PM EDT
[#7]
The Mayor of NYC did say that the terrorists were out of the planning phase, and in the opperation phase. Any one of these events, if not all, could happen.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:56:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Was that picture supposed to be a "suitcase nuke"? Probably more like a hollywood prop.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:59:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The Mayor of NYC did say that the terrorists were out of the planning phase, and in the opperation phase. Any one of these events, if not all, could happen.
View Quote

[blue]DoD sources have indicated FOUR 5-man teams in possession of cargo aircraft headed for previously noted targets: the White House, the Pentagon and speculation of the NY Stock Exchange.[/blue]

Let's common sense this one.  Do you really think that four 5-man teams are currently flying towards the White House, Pentagon, et al?  Wouldn't we have already grounded all of our civilian aircraft is that was the case.  Wouldn't you see every land based fighter up in the sky searching for these guys?

C'mon - anyone spreading this bunk either doesn't have a lick of common sense or has a hidden agenda.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 8:08:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
don't click on the link.

[url]http://www.pre-ban.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8564[/url]

View Quote

I'm sorry but you really are getting nuttier.

[center][img]http://patriotnetwork.net/images/smilies/tinhat2.gif[/img][/center]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Americans were told to stick to their travel plans despite intelligence indicating the Al Qaeda (search) terrorist network is seeking again to use planes as weapons and exploit suspected weakness in U.S. aviation security.

View Quote

from the FOX News website

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,106334,00.html[/url]

Not that it confirms the 4 five man teams
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 8:12:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
don't click on the link.

[url]http://www.pre-ban.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8564[/url]

View Quote

I'm sorry but you really are getting nuttier.

[center][url]http://patriotnetwork.net/images/smilies/tinhat2.gif[/url][/center]
View Quote

Thanks jrzy,

I will take that as a compliment from you[;)]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 8:22:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By thedave1164 at preban.com:
I apologize guys,

I had posted a link to this thread on another site, thinking that some might be interested. Got a bunch of neo-con/liberal bs about it.

Won't happen again, won't waste my time on them any more.

sorry

dave

View Quote

As soon as we disagree with your tin foil hat nonsense you run back to preban and slam us nice going dave, NOT!
[url]www.pre-ban.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8564[/url]

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 8:27:57 PM EDT
[#14]
[red]I think this:[/red] [b]DoD sources have indicated FOUR 5-man teams in possession of cargo aircraft headed for previously noted targets: the White House, the Pentagon and speculation of the NY Stock Exchange.[/b]    [red]:means that there is specific information that four-five man teams seek to attack by way of aircraft.[/red] - and not saying that they are already in the air and locked on targe, but plan to.

It could be BS, or it could happen on this scale or 5Xs worse.

There was a report of a female suicide bomber in NYC last week. Then later, the FBI had specific information of a threat on an the internet. It was found to be BS. The first report was before the internet threat came to light. So, one could not rule out a suicidal attack on a soft target.

It does not make sense to us attack now. Our goverment is waiting for these bastards to come out of the woodwork.

*Sorry for spuellin mistakes

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 8:34:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Originally Posted By thedave1164 at preban.com:
I apologize guys,

I had posted a link to this thread on another site, thinking that some might be interested. Got a bunch of neo-con/liberal bs about it.

Won't happen again, won't waste my time on them any more.

sorry

dave

View Quote

As soon as we disagree with your tin foil hat nonsense you run back to preban and slam us nice going dave, NOT!
[url]www.pre-ban.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8564[/url]

View Quote

Hey if the neo-con fits......
Not looking to get into another post war john.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 10:01:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Okay folks, my original offer still stands...

I will bet 500 rounds of .223 that the following incidents will [b]not[/b] occur within the United States for the next 90 days:

- [b]any[/b] incident involving FOUR 5-man teams in possession of cargo aircraft headed for previously noted targets: the White House, the Pentagon and speculation of the NY Stock Exchange.

- [b]any[/b] incident involving radio-controlled model aircraft being used as a platform to disperse biologicals over target cities.

- [b]any[/b] explosion involving a "suitcase nuke."

There it is folks, here's your chance to grab 500 rounds from yours truly.  All you really have to do is to believe that the information thedave1164 posted is accurate.  Let's all put our money where our mouth is.  Who wants to sign up for the first bet?

Anyone?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top