Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2006 4:34:47 PM EST
Damn Darn punk kids. A bunch of 13ish year olds ring my bell(on the door). I open it and they just hold out a bag, no costumes. They didn't say anything, just extended the bag out towards me further. I asked if I could help them, still no response. I asked, are you kids destitute, homeless, in need of food? Or are you here forHAPPY FRIGGIN HALLOWEEN!!. SPEAK UP, MAN!!! At least put some dirt on your face and call yourself a vagrant.

Do you give candy to non costume wearing little people?

My wife won't let me answer the door for the rest of the night. Guess that worked, now I get to watch the Outdoor Channel in peace.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 4:39:23 PM EST
I do the same thing at my place. No costume - no candy.

The only "kids" that don't have costumes are in the 12+ age range.

Piss off and move aside for little Red Riding Hood ( no kidding - this little 4-year old came dressed like that. So cute I almost wanted to keep her...)

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 4:39:43 PM EST
Oh man, you scored.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 4:47:23 PM EST
You know what pisses me off more then the no costume, no "trick or treat", bag-held-out little assholes? The ones that go around the neighborhood, put on a mask, and come back, as if I wouldnt notice the same clothes, 5 minutes after they pissed me off the first time.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:27:56 PM EST
No shit - since I moved out of that shithole Houston to the Magnolia area, ALL the kids spoke English tonight. That alone was a treat for me.

Heck, we had several families come to our place on ATV's! How cool is that?

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:40:49 PM EST
Just keep a second "treat" bowl handy for the costumeless turds.... you know, full of tooth brushes, dental floss, boxes of prunes, etc....
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:46:42 PM EST
You, sri; ARE A GENIUS!!

NO CANDY FOH YOU! YOU GET THE SPECIAL!!!

WHat's the Special??

MY SIZE 12 UP YOUR @55!!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:57:52 PM EST
Do more than that!

Hell, back home in PA they used to make us sing a song and such if we wanted candy.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:05:25 PM EST
Those shitheads get ONE piece of crap candy (sweet tarts or whatever). Also, turning the light off at 8 really cuts down on that crap.
Top Top