Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/30/2006 6:10:37 AM EDT
What would your priorities be? You get one year of unrestricted authority, after which the country reverts to a constitutional republic with the changes you made. I would:

Do whatever it takes to balance the budget.

Cut the government's size by at least half - I'd eliminate whole departments.

Put term limits on senators and representatives.

Put representatives and senators back in the Social Security program.

Give the president a line-item veto.

Pour money into the biological break-through of the century, stem cell research.

Make mandatory sterilization a part of our prison and welfare systems.

Require voters to be over 30, gainfully employed, no criminal record, high school graduates, and to have served in the military or to have performed some equivalent civil service.

Clarify the language in the first and second amendments.

Tort reform - if you file a lawsuit and lose, you make restitution to the other party.

Get the government out of businesses it doesn't belong in, like the institution of marriage, and make it far less intrusive.

Abolish the IRS and income taxes, put the army of accountants, bureaucrats and lawyers that parasitize the system to productive work, and institute a simple national sales tax instead.

Abolish all the "sneaky taxes" that most people aren't even aware of - telephone, gas, etc. One national sales tax only.

Make Jessica Simpson my sex slave.

ETA:

Be very stingy with foreign aid.

Reduce disposable packaging.

Encourage conservation of resources.

Establish the infrastructure to transition away from a petroleum enconomy.

Make Diane Lane my sex slave.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:15:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:16:23 AM EDT
[#2]
#1 I think it is funny that candidates say they will change this & that, etc....like Kerry - if he really wanted that he should stay a senator, because afterall the POTUS does not create laws

#2 I also think no matter what happens and what your principles are, there is a reality wake up call once the POTUS is sworn in - call it a briefing, or whatever

It probably goes like this:
umm,
1. E.T.s exist
2. the budget is this way because of x, y, & z and tough shit you cannot change it
3. you do not do what we say, just remember JFK
4. (you get the idea)
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:16:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Eleminate the machine gun ban.

Everyone currently on Death Row will be executed next Tuesday.

Build a wall along the border with Mexico.

Anyone receiving welfare will report to a work camp everyday until they get off welfare.

We would drill for oil in Alaska.

Cut off all forigen aid.

Close the UN.

Have Jessica Simpson as my sex slave.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:17:17 AM EDT
[#4]
All bullshit NEA artwork would be melted down to make affordable handguns for low-income families.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:21:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Kick all the illegals and liberals out of Texas.

Move the capital to Texas.

Declare the rest of the US a wasteland.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:22:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Eliminate Roe v. Wade
Remove any and all arabs/middle easterners
Secure border
Institute national sales tax and remove this ridiculous taxation system
Reform the ATF to do studies on how to make better alcohol, smoother tobacco, and better firearms
Remove the social security system
Quadruple the size of the military
Privatize education as a whole
Kill the NPR
Deport illegals
Mandatory execution for murderers, sex offenders, and other offenders of heinous crimes within 30 days of conviction
Set the policy of "If you are good enough to get out of jail, you are good enough too vote, pay taxes, and yes own firearms".
Enforce sensible laws
Make CMP participation mandatory
Increase nuclear armament with more advanced weapons
Setup a nuclear and conventional weapon system in space to encompass the entire globe

I'm sure I'll think of more
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:30:28 AM EDT
[#7]
NFA= gone
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:30:55 AM EDT
[#8]
establish Autocracy, with me as Emperor

direct the Armed Forces to use all ANY means needed to pacify Iraq.  Wounded Knee, anyone?

Snuff the gov't of Iran

Mandate all idled oil and gas production be brought back, and increased

Drill in Alaska

Mandate the scaled-up use of alternative energies in propulsion

Set the objective of being a non importer of energy by all means necessary by 2030

Govt' doles will carry an obligation of working on the damned highway system

Since its Autocracy now, no votes on anything needed.  Just STFU and pay your taxes.  

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:34:43 AM EDT
[#9]
1 year?  Hell, it'd take 25 to get anything useful done.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:39:21 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd start shooting officials until someone cracked and showed me where they are keeping all the spaceships.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:39:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:01:00 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
What would your priorities be? You get one year of unrestricted authority, after which the country reverts to a constitutional republic with the changes you made. I would:

Make the hard decisions necessary to balance the budget.
- Agreed. No more free hand-outs.
- Senators and congressmen shouldn't make more than military folks and shouldn't get a pension unless they manage to somehow hold onto their seat for twenty years. They're all highly educated citizens who can get a job that provides this if they want it. If a military guy can't get retirement pay after 19 years...

Eliminate whole departments of the government - cut it's size by at least half.

Put representatives and senators back in the Social Security program. snopes fact check

Pour money into the biological break-through of the century, stem cell research.

Make mandatory sterilization a part of our prison and welfare systems. More like a national birth registry. Same requirements as voting.

Require voters to be over 30, gainfully employed, no criminal record, high school graduates, and to have served in the military or to have performed some equivalent civil service. Might get some bitching from some folks here on that one... but I wouldn't be one of them.

Clarify the language in the first and second amendments. English. Not Spanish. Not Ebonics. Not Klingon. English.

Tort reform - if you file a lawsuit and lose, you make restitution to the other party. Brilliant.

Get the government out of businesses it doesn't belong in, like the institution of marriage, and make it far less intrusive. Can't argue there. Except... major changes in import/export trades and outsourcing goes bye bye.

Abolish the IRS and income taxes, put the army of accountants, bureaucrats and lawyers that parasitize the system to productive work, and institute a simple national sales tax instead.
No more state taxes. And make the cost of vehicle registration the same everywhere.

Get rid of all the BS laws that stop normal law abiding citizens from buying Class III. That includes allowing gun manufacturers to be able to go back to building full auto's to sell to civilians.

National speed limit of 85 max 65 min. I'd also like to see an express interstate highway system built on top of the current one. Entrance/Exits at each state line. There you can either get off onto whatever local highway is there or merge back onto the regular interstate. And no speed limit on the express.

At age of 65 seniors are required to take a drivers test. And another every 3 years from then on.

Land no longer can be used to bury people. Cremation only.

Replace life prison sentences with immediate death sentences. If someone is convicted to prison more than three times they also get the death sentence. Convicted child sex offenders... death. Murderers... death. Drug dealers... death. Come down hard and fast. If it means putting some funding toward a more reliable lie detector system and making it mandatory during trial then that would work.

Out of the UN.

Either: Mexican border... big wall... snipers a plenty... shoot to kill OR Mexico becomes the 51st state. Their choice.

Start pulling the oil from all of the capped wells that are current not being drawn upon.

Shift funding from NASA to alternative fuel technology.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:13:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Unemployment would skyrocket shorterm.  I would cut the goverments size by 95%.  Everything would be privitized!  Public schools would be shut down.  The postal service would be shut down.  Welfare gone. Police Departments gone.  Road departments gone.  Nasa gone.

Repeal all gun laws.  No more salary for any one elected to a state office or higher.  End all social programs of any kind.

Wall around mexico.  Deport any and all illegal immgrants and end all immgration to the US,

Thats about it for week 1.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:14:56 AM EDT
[#14]
All your base would belongs to me.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:21:37 AM EDT
[#15]
(1) Sell all liberals into slavery.
(2) Take revenue from sale and build a bigger army
(3) Re-enact Sherman's March to the Sea starting in Morocco and ending in Pakistan.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:25:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:39:06 AM EDT
[#17]
I wouldn't be.
Simple as that.
I have no desire to rule over others.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:43:11 AM EDT
[#18]
The border problem would be fixed with a big wall and some razor wire, in addition to a promise that any further attempts to subvert US law by the Mexican government would be perceived as encouraging espionage, and would be perceived as an act of war. The US would respond to such acts by assasinating Mexican government officials.  

Deportations of those here illegally would begin immediately. Non-criminal aliens who wish to return can apply through the proper channels and will be given a fair hearing. Illegals involved in gang activity, human slavery, selling of drugs, and violent acts would be shipped to an island penal conlony from which they would never be allowed to leave.

Federal judges who claim that we need to look to "international law" would be removed from the bench and barred from ever holding a position as a judge again.

"campaign finance reform" would be repealed.

ALL currently enacted gun control laws at the federal level would be repealed.

The BATFE would loose ALL discretionary authority in the realm of firearms. I would mandate that all changes to firearm regulation must happen by direct Congressional action.

A new law would be enacted that:

1. States unequivocally that all American citizens have a right to own a firearm for PERSONAL DEFENSE under the 2nd ammendment.

2. All American citizens have a right to CARRY firearms for PERSONAL DEFENSE under the 2nd ammendment.

3. Any and all laws that interfere with the right of non-felon American citizens to own or carry firearms for personal defense at the state and local levels are hereby voided.

4. Citizens may purchase a firearm by filling out a form and undergoing an instant background check that can take no longer than 7 days. The 7 days can ONLY be used if there is readily demonstrable evidence that the citizen could have a criminal record. If the government cannot demonstrate that the citizen is a felon or that the citizen is an emminent threat to the lives of others, the citizen CANNOT be prohibited from purchasing and carrying the firearm of their choice.

5. Citizens who wish to own machine guns can apply for a special class III license. If the government cannot demonstrate that the citizen is a felon or that the citizen is an emminent threat to the lives of others, the citizen MUST be issued the class III license. Said license entitles the citizen to purchase, own, transport, and carry any weapon currently classified as a machine gun, destructive device, short barreled rifle, or any other weapon.

6. A citizen has the right to DEFEND THEMSELVES from violent attack with lethal force in public, or in their home. If a citizen is determined to have acted in self defense or in defense of an innocent third party, the citizen is IMMUNE from ANY AND ALL civil liability for their actions.

7. Use of a firearm in the commission of violent crime (rape, murder, kidnapping) carries a mandatory 15 year federal sentence without the possibility of parole. A second use of a firearm in the commission of violent crime (rape, murder, kidnapping) will result in the death penalty. All violations WILL be prosecuted.

8. Any and all changes to this law must be enacted by a 2/3rds majority of the house and senate.

The US personal income tax code is repealed. It is replaced by a flat 10% tax for all income groups. Income spent on healthcare, prescriptions, caring for elderly family members, charitable contributions, and education is exempt from taxation. Changes of the tax rate will require a 2/3rds majority of Congress.

Social Security would cease to exist. Those currently dependent on or who would soon become dependent on Social Security will still have the benefit promised to them by the US government. This benefit will be paid either from the stated 10% tax rate, or by increasing said rate to meet the financial obligations mentioned. The program will terminate as of 2030 and cannot be extended. Younger workers will be able to invest up to 25% of their gross income without ANY tax penalty.

That's what I can think of right now at a Federal level. As supreme ruler I would STILL promote federalism as much as possible and try to strengthen the states while minimizing federal authority.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:45:15 AM EDT
[#19]
I'd take everyone's guns away in order to ensure that I was supreme dictator for longer than a year.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:46:42 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'd take everyone's guns away in order to ensure that I was supreme dictator for longer than a year.

There you have it kids - power really does corrupt !!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:50:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Forgot to mention:

Eminent Domain would be restricted to only being used in the instance of a compelling public need, such as national security.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:53:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Did I mention I'd also have Hillary Clinton's arms/legs cut off at the elbow/knee, her vocal cords removed and make her wear a collar and leash and furry suit... and make her walk around on her nubs like a dog.... then I'd kick her like a dog any time I feel the need.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:56:40 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I wouldn't be.
Simple as that.

Not even Jessica Simpson?!  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:57:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Hmm.  A year eh. . . .

Move all liberals to California.  

Sell California to China.  (They haul it away/pay for shipping)

Use the $$$ to build a wall/minefield/barrier along the mexican border.  Add in seismic detectors to detect tunnels.  

Abolish the NFA, GCA, and the BATFE.

Send Sen Kennedy to AA

Make NASA do something useful.  Like build a moon base or Mars lander or something.  No more of these overpriced, unsuccessful boring missions to see if the martian water is chlorinated or if it has salt in it. . . .

Expel the UN.  Convert former UN building into the New HQ for the League of Nations.  (Basically the same thing as the UN, but we actually do things instead of sending angry memos.)  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:59:21 AM EDT
[#25]
for the first year I would not do much in the public's eye but I would make the constution the primary law of the land.

Then instate a few life time laws and such that would make me the secret ruler of the USA.
Why rule in the public eyes when you can rule people without them knowing about it.

Also I may have a harem but who knows.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:01:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Disolve the House and Senate. Then the regional governors will have control over the local Star Systems. Fear, Fear of this Battle Station will keep them in line.

Oh..wait..sorry..I was day dreaming again...
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:03:20 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Have Jessica Simpson as my sex slave.

Best answer yet.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:04:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Destroy any other nation that so much as looks at us funny.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:07:06 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Wouldn't it just be better for the legislative branch to pass bills restricted to covering only a single subject?  There should be no hidden laws/pork.  All laws should do only what their title describes.  Either the Legislative branch should bring up good bills, or the whole freaking thing should be sent back to them via Executive veto.

Oh no, no new laws would be passed!  I think I can live with that.  They can't hide a gun control bill in an education package, or a gay rights bill in a water works project.

People say that the trade offs are how Congress operates, but maybe if they had to trust each other to keep their word longer than one vote we would get some legitimate representation of the people.  

Checks and balances were established by the Founding Fathers for a reason.  Adding loopholes like line item veto's effectively kills those checks and balances.

ETA:  This is not intended to be an attack on Rodent or his post.  He started a cool thread. It's always an interesting concept to consider big "What If?"s.

My biggest fear on being made a supreme dictator would be assassination or kidnapping of my family.

My first defense bill would be to void the treaties against space based weapons platforms, and I would get some serious nuclear and kinetic harpoon hardware up there.  Why wait for ICBMs and bombers to take off and go deliver when I can drop from orbit.  There's already some stuff up there, but ...  I'd arrange some bad accidents for some of the foreign sats already up there.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:07:15 AM EDT
[#30]
I would disolve our government and start over.  It's too far gone to save it now.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:08:39 AM EDT
[#31]
I think it would be funny to end income tax withholding.   Once a year, you should have to sit down and write a check to the government, all in one lump sum.

There should be no tax beyonf the state level.  If the feds need money, they should get it from the state.  Right now, the feds take as much money as they can get away with, and dole it back out to the states as they see fit.

Have a 30 year opt-out  & phase out of Social security.  If you don't want to pay, don't.  If you think the Federal Government has you best retirement interests at heart, then pay into it.

De-regulate.

Make sure laws citing interstate commerce involve things being sold between states.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:09:42 AM EDT
[#32]
I would get back to the original intent, STATES RIGHTS!!!

the feds only job would be the items listed in the Constitution with slight updates that have shown to be necessary because of modern political BS.

1. Beef up the armed forces and pay them adequately.
2. Term limits for all congresscritters.
3. Drastic compensation reduction for all said congresscritters.
4. Toss out all SCOTUS rulings that have infringed on States Rights. (abortion, eminent domain, etc)
5. Constitutional ammendment to reaffirm the sanctity of the second amendment equal to the the 1st.
6. Flush death row.
7. Fed prisons would not be full for long. They would work for their keep. Thus making it a real deterent to crime
8. States would get one chance to kill pedophiles, the second arrest would mean automatic federal charges and if conficted they would hang publicly after 2 speedy appeals.
9. Of course a wall would be built on the Southern boarder. it would be a real DMZ.
10. Cut off most foreign aid until we took care of our own problems
11. Flat tax. IRS goes bye bye.
12. Dept of Education would be abolished. Education is a state issue.
13. No federal funding of arts. you want it pay for it yourselves.
14. I like sufferage the way it stands, the low lifes would be weeded out by eliminating welfare.
15. Welfare would be a state's decision. paid for with their dollars if they wanted it
16 Abolish the ATF.  and all codes referring to gun ownership (see #5)
17. Felons would still not be able to vote or own guns
18. Bring back CMP. BIG TIME!!! Start teaching it in schools.
19. Chaingangs, and publing hangings, using the prision population for meanial labor. (see #7)

Basically my policies would give back the powers to the states like it was intended. 95% of today's issues would be decided at the state and local level.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:14:13 AM EDT
[#33]
double tap.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:15:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Criminal Justice System:
Anyone with two or more violent felony convictions would be immediately executed.  No parole, no appeal, no delay, they will be shown the same mercy they showed their victims.
Anyone who is found guilty of political assignation, aggravated rape, child molestation, infanticide, or murder of a LEO will be immediately executed.
All LEO cruisers will be equipped with Hellfire missiles and marshmallows for the inevitable bar-b-ques following any criminal high speed get-away.
If you are incarcerated in prison, you will not be given air-conditioning, cable TV, or hot water; you will be expected to work.  If you assault any LEO while in prison, you will be executed immediately.
Hate crimes will not exist.  It is axiomatic that if a person assaults or kills another person, that person already hates his victim.
Civil Justice System:
If a person looses their lawsuit in a civil court, the loser pays the court costs and the defendant’s attorney fees, and a nuisance fine to the court.  If the plaintiff cannot pay those fees, their attorney will be on the hook.
Immigration:
If you sneak in this country, or overstay your visit, you will be returned to your country in chains. If you sneak in a second time, you will be returned to your country in a bag.  
If you stay here illegally, but are lawfully employed and pay your taxes, your case will be reviewed.  You may be given citizen status after a number of years of productive and good behavior…… but don’t count on it.
To be a citizen of this country, at least one of your parents must be a citizen.  Just because your mother was sneaky enough to get into a U.S. hospital for your birth, free of charge, does not mean you get any benefits.  She didn’t pay her way, and you should not be a freeloader too.
Social Security:
If you never paid anything into Social Security, what makes you think that you should get anything out?
Social Security exists to provide for your minimal needs, assuming you have contributed in the past.  You should have been saving your earnings instead of pissing it away on expensive vacations and foreign cars.  If you go to the casinos every week, you obviously are getting too much.
Welfare:
Living on the dole is not a form of alternative lifestyle.  
Some people actually need financial assistance,  but we are tired of wet-nursing drug-addicted freeloading criminals that prey on the community that supports them.
If you need assistance because you need to feed your children, don’t  have any more children while you are getting this assistance.  Children are not profit centers.
Education:
We know the difference between education and indoctrination.  If you are unfamiliar with this difference, you should not be teaching.
All local school boards will be controlled by the tax-paying parents and will establish school policy and academic standards.  Principals and teachers will be held accountable.  There will be a ban on public school tenures.
All forms, exams and classes will be in the English language only.
Foreign Policy:
If your country attacks us, or if your government supports any group that does attack us, we will respond with unprecedented speed and unspeakable violence.  What is left of your government will be put in chains, what is left of your country will be sold off to pay for your “emancipation”.
The United Nations will be closed.  It is bad enough that we tolerated decades of emasculated incompetence.  We will not tolerate corruption.
Abortion and Children:
Abortion is not another form of birth control.  Take precautions, take prescriptions, or don’t take chances.
A child is not a gift from God.  Referring to a child as a “gift” is comparing the child to any other type of chattel you may have. The only divine “gift” any parent receives are the experiences that come with raising the child in a proper and responsible manner.
Taxes:
Impose a flat tax or national sales tax.  Eliminate the IRS.
Impose a ceiling on governmental spending: the national government and all local governments cannot collect more than 10% of combined citizen’s income.
Politics:
Judges will understand that  the U.S. Constitution is an enduring Christian document.  It does not need to be interpreted.
Everyone is allowed one vote, however, for each $5,000 in taxes you pay, you get one additional vote.  This way, the contributors to have more impact in politics.  Similar to owning stock in a private company.
If a politician violates the public trust by selling their influence, expect to hear the sounds of gallows being erected outside your office.
Weapons:
All legal citizens must carry one loaded firearm and one knife, unless you are adjudged incompetent or a violent felon.
LEOs exist to maintain general rule of law in a society.  If you are not going to help protect yourself, why should they assume that responsibility?
If you are ever held hostage by terrorists, expect a swift and violent military response, you might want to keep your head down.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:37:22 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wouldn't be.
Simple as that.

Not even Jessica Simpson?!  

Why do you think she and Nick Lache are no longer together...
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:45:26 AM EDT
[#36]
1.  Immediately have Jessica Simplson declared "Mrs Supreme Dictator of the U.S."
2.  Retire with the Mrs to the Lincoln Bedroom.
3.  Pretty much that'd be it.  By the time I came out again, I wouldn't be Supreme Dictator anymore.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:51:41 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
#1 I think it is funny that candidates say they will change this & that, etc....like Kerry - if he really wanted that he should stay a senator, because afterall the POTUS does not create laws

#2 I also think no matter what happens and what your principles are, there is a reality wake up call once the POTUS is sworn in - call it a briefing, or whatever

It probably goes like this:
umm,
1. E.T.s exist
2. the budget is this way because of x, y, & z and tough shit you cannot change it
3. you do not do what we say, just remember JFK
4. (you get the idea)

Call  me crazy...but I have always thought to too...

I think 5. is prolly something like...."Oh and a....we are in control, so sit back and enjoy the ride."
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:52:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Ban speed bumps
Ban all handicap parking except for one spot in front of store
Work for welfare
No voting privelages while on welfare
Only married property owners can vote, those with children vote counts double
Mandatory birth control for welfare recipients
Seal/fortify/patrol borders
Deport illegals
National CCW
Gay marriage ok, but absolutly no gay adoption
No gays allowed to teach/work with/contact school kids, i.e; gay gym teachers absolutly forbidden.
Abortion ok and encouraged for welfare class

And Jessica would be my sex slave as well, and Britney.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:17:22 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Require voters to be over 30, gainfully employed, no criminal record, high school graduates, and to have served in the military or to have performed some equivalent civil service.

I understand the rationale, but there are plenty of people with experience and age well beyond my own who make poor choices--politically or otherwise.  In general, restricting franchise is a little too despotic for me even in this hypothetical.

Quoted:
Forgot to mention:

Eminent Domain would be restricted to only being used in the instance of a compelling public need, such as national security.

Good one.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
1.  Immediately have Jessica Simplson declared "Mrs Supreme Dictator of the U.S."
2.  Retire with the Mrs to the Lincoln Bedroom.
3.  Pretty much that'd be it.  By the time I came out again, I wouldn't be Supreme Dictator anymore.

You wouldn't be the Supreme Dicktator either.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:45:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Another thing: I would get rid of much of the Federal government's grant spending.

Regulations are often attatched to federal grant monies that end up forcing federal regulation down the throats of states.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:08:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Public execution for the following people:

Ted Kennedy: death by drowning
Diane Feinstein: death by firing squad
John Kerry: Death by force feeding of Ketchup
Hillary Clinton: death by whatever... as long as she dies.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:01:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Step 1 Border closed if you are in this country illegally you will be returned to your home country in a body bag.

Step 2 All Firearms regulations gone.

Step 3 Prison no longer cozy you will perform acts of public service, but mainly physical labor if you assault a prison guard DEATH, instantly.  You will sleep in a tent and you should consider yourself lucky if you get an MRE to eat.  Prisoners will live in a tent surrounded by Razor wire all escape attempts will result in death.  

Violent offenders, Rapists, Killers, will be executed immediatly, Child abusers/molestors will be dissassembled Limb by Limb until death.

Step 4

Welfare is gone, we will provide you with food, shelter, and basic clothing.  All of our empty prisons will be converted into housing, you will be provided with the basic food to sustain your life, Men will be separated from women, all women will be norplanted, and since I have decided that we need a birth control for men the same will apply to males on welfare.  

Step 5

Social Security will be gone effective 2022 you will invest your money as you see fit, you will
survive on what you invested, (thats right sports fans Personal responsibility is coming back).  

Step 6 This country will go towards being more isolationist, and self sufficient.  

Step 7 Kate Beckinsale now belongs to me and after the first month of my term she and I will be disappearing for a couple of weeks.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:12:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Dismantle current tax laws and system completely.
Make a 4 cent federal sales tax on top of state sales tax to be collected at point of purchase only.
No property taxes.  
Cut all tax agencies IRS ATF and other.
Repeal all gun laws except violent felon possesion.
Destroy all government registries.
Scale back Gov to the 3 branches, military, roads, and police.
Repeal all gov subsidies ie.. farms and non-NatSec interest.
End corperate welfare.
Privatize social security.
Make alll investments tax free.
Remove RFID from any gov tags and licenses.

Thats a start.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:13:08 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Do whatever it takes to balance the budget.

Cut the government's size by at least half - I'd eliminate whole departments.

Put term limits on senators and representatives.

Put representatives and senators back in the Social Security program.

Make mandatory sterilization a part of our prison and welfare systems.

Clarify the language in the first and second amendments.

Tort reform - if you file a lawsuit and lose, you make restitution to the other party.

Get the government out of businesses it doesn't belong in, like the institution of marriage, and make it far less intrusive.

Abolish all the "sneaky taxes" that most people aren't even aware of - telephone, gas, etc. One national sales tax only.

Make Jessica Simpson my sex slave.

ETA:

Be very stingy with foreign aid.

Reduce disposable packaging.

Encourage conservation of resources.

Establish the infrastructure to transition away from a petroleum enconomy.

Make Diane Lane my sex slave.

Psst ........ how about the nationwide CCW?

And, sorry, Diane Lane is already my sex slave.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:42:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:53:55 PM EDT
[#47]
legalize it
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:04:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Oooooh this is a good one! Cant resist throwing out my own version of "Drams reign of blood and iron- A return of America to the Citizens"

1 Immediate dissolution of Congress, replaced by a small and ultra efficient body of recording that would write and distribute laws as given by me

2 Immediate dissolution of CIA, ATF, FBI, NSA, and most of the government bureacracies that exist today. Which ones? Almost all of them, need a policy review first though. Replace them? Nope, not a chance. Once gone... they will stay gone. Powers will be devolved to the individual States to deal with their own issues.

3 Immediate cut off of all foreign aid to ALL countries. No exceptions. Period. Maybe a bit for former East Block countries that are loyal to us, but that is the extent. Maintain relations with Britain as our best ally.

4 Immediate cessation of all trade/transfer of goods/services with China. Warn them that they will be nuked into glass if they fark with Taiwan. Total Embargo. Expel all diplomats and students and scientists who hold Chinese passports... no exceptions. Gone. Buh-bye. We will be fighting China before too long, why give them a leg up. And while I am at it, Billary Clinton will be publicly flogged and then executed for high treason for transferring sensitive nuclear info to China. Japan will be given a full download of ALL our nuke technology a few samples just to get them going. They ARE our ally.

5 Bring our troops home from ALL over the world. Get them ready for Pax Americana and the securing of our hemisphere. Mexico will be overrun and all the oligarchs that rule there will be executed immediately. Same with most of the Latin American countries/continents. Installation of American Laws and procedures to all south and central American countries, run by Americans.

6 Immediate seizing of the American Banking system from private banks, immediate execution of all those in charge of the Fiat economy they have created. As in find them and kill them on the spot.

7 United Nations building surrounded and blown up without letting a single rat escape the trap. Immediately. Kofi's head on a pike. Must let rubble stand for one year and one day and then clear it off and let NYC build something nice on the property.

8 Immediate expulsion of all documented left wing professors or teachers from all schools/sytems country wide. If you are a registered democrat you are out of a job. Effective immediately. If there is a backlash and protest... immediate slaughter with local troops of these people. All of them.

9 Dissolution of tax system, 8% tax instituted on all sales. No hidden taxes. No loopholes. All money for health care, education is to be deductible.

10 All existing liberal politicians to be immediately executed. All pols that voted for either NAFTA or GATT to be immediately executed. High treason is the reason and their arses will be in season.

11 To be effective immediately, all practice of Law for Monetary Gain will be punished by public impalement. Lawyers will be barred from EVER holding political office OR being judges. If you wish to practice Law it will be as a public servant with a fixed salary. No more. No less. Also, ALL laws enacted in the last 150 years will become null and void instantly. Period. All the burdens that lawyers have laid on us citizens will be erased to start over again. Frivolous lawsuits will be punished with a public caning in the nearest town square or suitable venue.

12 All Prisoners will be released from prison, save murderers and child molesters only. Murderers will be executed immediately if case is absolutely conclusive. If murder committed in a crime of passion, they will be allowed to join the penal battalions. Penal battalions will be formed and road crews organized to employ them on. Good healthy work for NO PAY till your sentence is over. Then you will be released and your record expunged. A free citizen again. Reform of drug interdiction and laws immediately. Mass clean-ups of all urban run down areas with ALL the money we are GIVING to foreign nations.

13 Mecca will be nuked to a glowing cinder and all Islamic nations expunged with clean as possible nukes. Islam is a disease and will be cut out like the cancer it is. Expulsion of practioners of this faith from this country. Immediately.

14 Expulsion of all illegal immigrants from this country. Immediately. Period. Violently if necessary.

15 Enact law to maintain my rule for as long as necessary to straighten the country out.

Lots more, good enough to start though.

Dram
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
4. Toss out all SCOTUS rulings that have infringed on States Rights. (abortion, eminent domain, etc)

States don't have rights.  They have their sovereignty, but states do not have rights.  Only individuals have rights.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:33:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Build a wall on the southern border, shoot anyone who attempts to cross from Mexico
Ban out sourcing
Tarrifs on Toyotas, Hondas, etc.
Tarrifs on Chineese junk
Seize Canada
Round up and deport all aliens
Nationalize Steel, Coal, Petroleum, etc.
Ban rap music
Redeploy from Iraq to Saudia Arabia
Seize Saudi Arabian oil fields
Use neutron bombs on the rest of the middle east
Release small pox in China
Draft everyone at 18 years into two years military service
Free College for those who serve honorably
Free Medical care for US citizens ONLY
Make the New Pornographers official US band

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top