Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2017 5:21:22 PM EDT
Serious question:  if you had the opportunity to ask each of your US Senators a face to face question, what would it be?

I may this opportunity to ask each senator a question on different days.  They won't be together, separate opportunities.  I'm leaning towards a question about why can't the Republican Senate get their act together and pass legislation instead of splintering and passing nothing.  They have an opportunity now that they may not happen again for a long time.  I'm fed up with all this talk and no action.  Passing 90% of what you want is better for the greater good than passing nothing because that 10% isn't in there.

Is there something better to ask?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:22:14 PM EDT
[#1]
When?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:43:06 PM EDT
[#2]
OP, I would be more specific and ask why they haven't don't more to push HUSH or HPA, or why they didn't work harder on repealing hussein-a-care.  

If the GOPe congress doesn't do SOMETHING to show that electing them was the right choice, then I think congress will go the the dems over the next two or three elections.  If they don't do SOMETHINGfor the people that elected them then they can't expect to be re-elected.

Make the question specific.  If your question is too open-ended, like "why didn't you do something for us?", then they will point out that they voted for some obscure bill at some point.  Pin them down with questions about specific issues or specific bills.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:44:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Wouldn't bother.
They are completely full of shit.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:45:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Ask Grassley when the fuck someone at the ATF goes to jail for Fast & Furious, and why the fuck the ATF gets to arm narcoterrorists with no repercussions - especially now that there's Republican control of government where is the new OIG head who'll make some heads roll and send shitbags like David "If You Want To Make An Omelette You've Gotta Break Some Eggs And Kill Some Border Patrol Agents" Voth to fucking Leavenworth.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:46:29 PM EDT
[#5]
What does president Commeys hair smell like?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:47:37 PM EDT
[#6]
My US Senators?

I'd probably ask each of them why he hasn't crawled up his respective RINO ass and died yet.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:48:16 PM EDT
[#7]
We have one communist senator and one communist light senator.

I'd ask them if they could fuck each other and not me .
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:48:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Look around the U.S. with what is going on. 

Look at the MSM.  

Look at Congress as a whole.

Why are you allowing this to happen?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:49:08 PM EDT
[#9]
My state's senators are both hard core Dems.

I'd ask them why they were such anti-liberty assholes.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:51:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Why is being white and putting America first a bad thing? Your recent statement condemning "white nationalism" has me confused. Please explain in detail why you feel your voting base is wrong for wanting a strong America?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:53:28 PM EDT
[#11]
NY here:
Hey Chuck
Hey Kristen
what the fuck is wrong with you two asshats
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:53:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I have 2 Liberal Dems for Senators, one is about to go to trail for corruption, one is trying to be Obama No 2.

I really don't have a question for them because I know their answers would be full of shit.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:54:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Sen. Nelson,Can you hurry up and fucking die already?

Sen. Rubio, when will you ever stop being such a cuck?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top