Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2011 7:41:53 PM EDT
You can order it here for Xbox or here for PS3. It's the UK version, but is region free and will play on US consoles. I cannot guarantee the PS3 version, but I got the game today and it works fine on Xbox. And it's only $66 with expedited UPS shipping.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:38:32 PM EDT
Is it worth renting?  The game has been getting really bad reviews.  Dragon Rising was such a crappy game I'd never buy anything from those guys again.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 10:19:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/29/2011 10:20:16 PM EDT by Mosin_Nagant]
I actually liked Dragon Rising, and so far Red River seems to be much more polished and more fluid version of it. But it's still pretty similar gameplay wise, so if you didn't like DR...you probably won't like this one either.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:18:07 AM EDT
I think I would have liked dragon rising more if they had done more of the stealth missions, they failed pretty bad at trying to pull off the large scale battles.   Like the missions where you are landing on the beach or taking the air field, its hard to get the scope of a battle when its just you, your guys and a couple of other guys.  I love engaging targets at range though, its a refreshing break from the onslaught of games that have everyone 20 yards away when shooting.   No one seems to be able to make these games without being broken though.  

still I'm looking forward to red river, but I'll probably wait for the price to drop a month after release.
Top Top