Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 8:23:44 PM EDT
It worked for the last debate, so lets try this again.

Try to be honest & objective.... who won and by what score???
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:27:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Bush 10
Kerry 7

It was a close game but Bush won it with a field goal at the end with kerry bringing up Laura instead of ter-AAAAY-zUh
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:34:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I do not know who won, but I know who lost......US
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:51:23 PM EDT
[#3]
C'mon guys... I did not see the debate & I would like to get a thumbnail assessment of how it went.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:23:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Bush 35, Kerry 7.  He really killed him, when Kerry wasn't busy killing himself.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:41:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Bush 14, Kerry 7

Unfortunately, the Media is reporting Bush 7 Kerry 9
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:53:36 AM EDT
[#6]
This would be like trying to say who won a football game when the two sides used different sets of rules.

The conservatives thought Bush won....

The leftists thought Kerry won.....

Of course I though Bush won because he didn't run from his record, he defended it. Kerry lost because he continues to run from (or lie about) his record. Bush gave tax relief to everyone who paid taxes, without bias - including the middle class. Kerry talks about giving his "middle class" a tax break, but not those who pay the most in taxes. Kerry lives in public denial of his record as a Senator, but will continue it as President. With George Bush, what you see is what you get...no apologies, no obfuscations. Bush is a man of his word. He says what he means and he sticks to it. John Kerry is a man of his word also. Trouble is, his word changes to suit the situation. He says what he means and he changes what he means and says at his convenience. Truth, like his word, is an amorphous thing to John Kerry.

If you believe in higher taxes, bigger government, a weaker military, a foreign policy that must get approval from the UN, gun control, abortion on demand, socialized medicine, you'll think John Kerry won the debate.

If you believe in lower taxes, smaller government, a strong military, a foreign policy that puts America first and cowtows to no one, 2nd amendment rights, reasonable limits on abortion, privatized medical care, you'll think George Bush won.

Take your pick. Either way you'll be right. I just hope and pray that there are enough of the type of Americans who made this country great out there to make the right choice, the only choice....George Bush.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:03:18 AM EDT
[#7]
President Bush 24
kerry              14
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:30:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Bush 35
Kerry 13

This one was a subtle blowout. Even thought I think some of the positions the President took were not the most popular Bush came off as believable and Kerry did not. From watching the debate the impression many will walk away with is Kerry said what he thinks people want to hear with absolutely no conviction… and that may just finish him because no one will be sure of what he will actually do if elected.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:35:52 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
C'mon guys... I did not see the debate & I would like to get a thumbnail assessment of how it went.

It sucked!  THey both talked about how much money they would hand out.
Strangely, Bush was talking about hand-outs to individuals, and Kerry was talking hand-outs to businesses.

Any way you slice it, WE lose.
Scott
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Kerry - 6
Mini Ditka driving a school bus full of Da Bears - 100
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:13:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Who gives a rats ass.  What are we doing?  Electing a debate team.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:15:25 AM EDT
[#12]
bush didn't improve a bit from the first debate. damn that dude can't talk.

bush - 13
kerry- 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top