BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2004 4:13:28 AM EDT
Is there a law against this?

www.drudgereport.com/dnc66.htm

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX THU OCT 14, 2004 10:58:04 ET XXXXX

DNC ELECTION MANUAL: CHARGE VOTER INTIMIDATION, EVEN IF NONE EXISTS

**World Exclusive**

The Kerry/Edwards campaign and the Democratic National Committee are advising election operatives to declare voter intimidation -- even if none exists, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

A 66-page mobilization plan to be issued by the Kerry/Edwards campaign and the Democratic National Committee states: "If no signs of intimidation techniques have emerged yet, launch a 'pre-emptive strike.'"

[HIGHLIGHT OF ELECTION DAY MANUAL, NOVEMBER 2004. CLICK FOR IMAGE .JPG FILE]
www.drudgereport.com/dnc.jpg

The provocative Dem battle plan is to be distributed in dozens of states, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

One top DNC official confirmed the manual's authenticity, but claimed the notion of crying wolf on any voter intimidation is "absurd."

"We all know the Republicans are going to try to steal the election by scaring people and confusing people," the top DNC source explained.

Developing...
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:14:47 AM EDT
[#1]
No the election should not be stopped!

Don't be silly!

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:15:54 AM EDT
[#2]
If we didn't stop them while fighting the Germans and the Japanese....

If we didn't stop them while fighting a war amongst ourselves....

If we didn't stop them when we received intel Al-Qaeda mught try something....

Then I'll be DAMNED before I support the idea because some scumbag liberal is going to LIE (which is their natural state of being, anyway).

WE VOTE ON NOVEMBER 2ND. YOU GOING TO BE THERE?

I WILL!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:17:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Did we stop when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?   Hell No!  

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:17:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No the election should not be stopped!

Don't be silly!

SGtar15

Silly?

The dems use mass voter fraud because they think we stole the election last time...they'll do whatever they can? The'd like nothing more than to tie this election up in court if its close.

Don't be stupid!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:21:58 AM EDT
[#5]
But your question was about stopping the elections....not stopping the fraud.

We will win this easily...45 states.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:24:09 AM EDT
[#6]
By exposing the plan now, it may invalidate the claims when they come in.

Unfortunately, this thing could easily end up in the courts again.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:24:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I didn't mean "stop the election".

My comment was more..if we find this to be true and it is part of a organized conspiracy by the DNC, the elction should be stopped till this can be investigated.

I apologise for poor wording
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:25:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Stopping the election to investigate would simply play into their hands - BUSH IS TRYING TO STEAL THE WHITEHOUSE

No, we move forward and just fight them in the courts.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:25:40 AM EDT
[#9]
No, don't halt the election.

However bear in mind that since the sKerry campaign is openly telegraphing their intentions, I think it would be cause to challenge the states results in which he does win.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:26:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Stop the election?? You've got to be kidding
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:27:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Stopping the election to investigate would simply play into their hands - BUSH IS TRYING TO STEAL THE WHITEHOUSE

EGGS ACT LY!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:28:51 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

well..they are going to say that anyway. Personally, if everything was legitamate, I would think Bush would win by a landslide. Unfortunately, I believe there will be mass fraud. This election will be close. If the dems use these tactics to win, we are screwed no matter what. The RNC ill look like its trying to "STEAL" the elction again if we take it to court after the fact.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:44:37 AM EDT
[#13]

Did we stop when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell No!
 ??????

Thought the JAPS did that!

Not just no but HELL no to stopping the elections!!  Were the demos to be able to stop an election for any reason they would consider it a victory.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:46:00 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

??????

Let it go, he's on a roll.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:47:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Look, Drudge just found a DNC MANUAL  caling for people to claim disinfranchisment even if there ISN'T any. Of course, that's getting ZERO press, but if and when that makes the rounds, the credibility of such accusations is going to take it in the shorts.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:47:56 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

??????

Let it go, he's on a roll.

SGtar15

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:53:34 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Look, Drudge just found a DNC MANUAL  caling for people to claim disinfranchisment even if there ISN'T any. Of course, that's getting ZERO press, but if and when that makes the rounds, the credibility of such accusations is going to take it in the shorts.

So this if fabricated evidence?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:55:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Would someone please explain to me how "voter intimidation" works?

Or is it simply a case of lying to the poor slob and saying, "I will find out how you voted...."?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:55:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:57:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Dems try and cheat in every election... It has never stopped one before.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:00:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Those whacky democrats will stop at nothing!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:01:36 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
no. the election should not and will not be stopped.

of course it won't...it'll go on with all the fraud and awhole bunch of people voting 2 and 3 times because proof of identity is not required....and all the voter registrations that are thrown away if your a repub and all the minoities bussed to the polls..etc etc....

its just a shame that a fool proof method can't be devised. I just wish I could share your guys enthusiasm. Personally..I don't like getting fucked by commies...
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:23:22 AM EDT
[#23]
As a Floridian who witnessed the Democrat induced scandals of the last Presidential election I think it's high time that the Republicans formulate a plan to expose the unethical (and possibly illegal) actions of the Democrats when (not if) they try a repeat performance come this November.

In each of the counties in Florida where the Democrats cried about being "disenfranchised", they controlled the election apparatus. They controlled the Supervisor of Elections Office, and they are the ones who approved the style of voting, and the type, model, or brand of apparatus used to cast  the votes in each of these counties. The so called "hanging chads" were solely the responsibility of the Democrats...they chose those ballots for Palm Beach County. So vicious were the Democrats in their blind rage that Palm Beach County's Democrat Elections Supervisor, Teresa LaPorre, changed her voter registration to Independent after the Democrats raked her over the coals in their unbridled attempt to steal the election.

The Republicans need to hammer home the fact that it was only the Democrats who lacked the simple intelligence to manipulate the methods of voting where the cries of foul were heard. The Republicans and the Independents had no such troubles with the ballots.

And as to the disingenuous cries that "1,000,000 Blacks were disenfranchised" in the Florida election, there was only one actual, documented complaint by a Black that was submitted to the Elections Authorities.

Another interesting, but largely unreported fact was that the Miami Hearald - which is no friend of anyone to the right of Karl Marx - recounted the votes repeatedly after the election and declared that George Bush was indeed the winner. And it wasn't even close enough for an arguement, let alone an inquisition as the Democrats wanted.

And yet the majority of dutiful leftist media outlets reported each of the illegitimate Democrat claims as though they were documented beyond any scrutiny.

If there should be any pre-emptive action by any party in this election it should come from the Republicans. Not in the form of disinformation and lies, as is the favorite tactic of the left, but in the form of factual information; documented and presented as it occurs and not after the fact. There's nothing like a public announcement detailing what your opponent is about to do right before he does it...especially when you already have some evidence to prove it. He's then forced to either explain his actions, run for cover, or point an illegitimate finger back at his accuser like some small child whose been caught in a lie. Either way, it puts your opponent on the defensive where the best he can do is to not harm himself further.

There is no high ground when you're trying to rid yourself of a skunk. You set traps for him, and when he steps in one you dispose of him as quickly as possible...before he has the chance to stink the place up.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:27:13 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
As a Floridian who witnessed the Democrat induced scandals of the last Presidential election I think it's high time that the Republicans formulate a plan to expose the unethical (and possibly illegal) actions of the Democrats when (not if) they try a repeat performance come this November.

In each of the counties in Florida where the Democrats cried about being "disenfranchised", they controlled the election apparatus. They controlled the Supervisor of Elections Office, and they are the ones who approved the style of voting, and the type, model, or brand of apparatus used to cast  the votes in each of these counties. The so called "hanging chads" were solely the responsibility of the Democrats...they chose those ballots for Palm Beach County. So vicious were the Democrats in their blind rage that Palm Beach County's Democrat Elections Supervisor, Teresa LaPorre, changed her voter registration to Independent after the Democrats raked her over the coals in their unbridled attempt to steal the election.

The Republicans need to hammer home the fact that it was only the Democrats who lacked the simple intelligence to manipulate the methods of voting where the cries of foul were heard. The Republicans and the Independents had no such troubles with the ballots.

And as to the disingenuous cries that "1,000,000 Blacks were disenfranchised" in the Florida election. there was only one actual, documented complaint by a Black that was submitted to the Elections Authotities.

Another interesting, but largely unreported fact was that the Miami Hearald - which is no friend of anyone to the right of Karl Marx - recounted the votes repeatedly after the election and declared that George Bush was indeed the winner. And it wasn't even close enough for an arguement, let alone an inquisition as the Democrats wanted.

And yet the majority of dutiful leftist media outlets reported each of the illegitimite Democrat claims as though they were documented beyond any scrutiny.

If there should be any pre-emptive action by any party in this election it should come from the Republicans. Not in the form of disinformation and lies, as is the favorite tactic of the left, but in the form of factual information; documented and presented as it occurs and not after the fact. There's nothing like a public announcement detailing what your opponent is about to do right before he does it...especially when you already have some evidence to prove it. He's then forced to either explain his actions, run for cover, or point an illegitimite finger back at his accuser like some small child whose been caught in a lie. Either way, it puts your opponent on the defensive where the best he can do is to not harm himself further.

There is no high ground when you're trying to rid yourself of a skunk. You set traps for him, and when he steps in one you dispose of him as quickly as possible...before he has the chance to stink the place up.  

well halleluia!
someone with thier head out of the sand
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:29:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:29:42 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Is there a law against this?

www.drudgereport.com/dnc66.htm

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX THU OCT 14, 2004 10:58:04 ET XXXXX

DNC ELECTION MANUAL: CHARGE VOTER INTIMIDATION, EVEN IF NONE EXISTS

**World Exclusive**

The Kerry/Edwards campaign and the Democratic National Committee are advising election operatives to declare voter intimidation -- even if none exists, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

A 66-page mobilization plan to be issued by the Kerry/Edwards campaign and the Democratic National Committee states: "If no signs of intimidation techniques have emerged yet, launch a 'pre-emptive strike.'"

[HIGHLIGHT OF ELECTION DAY MANUAL, NOVEMBER 2004. CLICK FOR IMAGE .JPG FILE]
www.drudgereport.com/dnc.jpg

The provocative Dem battle plan is to be distributed in dozens of states, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

One top DNC official confirmed the manual's authenticity, but claimed the notion of crying wolf on any voter intimidation is "absurd."

"We all know the Republicans are going to try to steal the election by scaring people and confusing people," the top DNC source explained.

Developing...

Remember, it is only "voter fraud" or "voter intimidation" when the supposed action is done against democrats.   Nothing is said when its done against republicans.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:31:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:38:03 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

??????

Not just no but HELL no to stopping the elections!!  Were the demos to be able to stop an election for any reason they would consider it a victory.

Don't stop him he's on a roll!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:44:27 AM EDT
[#29]
No, its should not be stopped.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:53:46 AM EDT
[#30]
This is another case of the fucking liberals framing the debate. Notice how (since they lost) they speak as if it's a given that Bush "stole" the election. Now anybody with a half of a brain who can remember back four years will recall that it was the DEMOCRAPS who tried to steal the election (and ALMOST got away with it!). Yeah, let's recount ONLY predominantly Democrap counties until we get the results we want. Uh huh. Riiiggghhhtttt.

That's the shitty part of all this. They smell blood. They almost pulled it off last time and figure they're bound to succeed eventually. If at first you almost succeed, lie lie again!

Gentlemen, we've seen the last normal election in 1996. From 2000 on it will go to the courts. Fucking pathetic.....

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:01:01 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Its even better with the whole quote.

"Over? Did you say, 'over?' Nothing is over until WE decide it is! Was over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:03:18 AM EDT
[#32]
is it a scare technique if you sit out by the voting booth in your pickup truck with your gunrack (evil guns of cource ;)) and a bush sticker in your window? :-p
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:25:03 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
This is another case of the fucking liberals framing the debate. Notice how (since they lost) they speak as if it's a given that Bush "stole" the election. Now anybody with a half of a brain who can remember back four years will recall that it was the DEMOCRAPS who tried to steal the election (and ALMOST got away with it!). Yeah, let's recount ONLY predominantly Democrap counties until we get the results we want. Uh huh. Riiiggghhhtttt.

That's the shitty part of all this. They smell blood. They almost pulled it off last time and figure they're bound to succeed eventually. If at first you almost succeed, lie lie again!

Gentlemen, we've seen the last normal election in 1996. From 2000 on it will go to the courts. Fucking pathetic.....

It will be hard to take it to the courts when GW wins 45 states and maybe California!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:17:22 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm really tempted to spend the day putting up signs around Dem polling places:

"Your immigration status will be checked"

"You will be checked for outstanding warrants"

"Insurance compliance will be checked at the polling place"
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:45:00 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I have no problem with the first two being done for real.

And before I get flamed for "inviting government intrusiveness", I will say this:

Voting is a voluntary initiation by the individual of individual contact with the government.  I believe that government therefore has some rights regarding the nature of that contact, in the same way that a company I want to visit for has the right to investigate my background first.  I can refuse the background check, and they can refuse to allow me to visit.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:05:04 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

haha..I like it.

maybe some guys standing around with "border patrol" or INS caps on...
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:17:07 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Thanks for that one....I got a good laugh out of it.

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:35:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:38:28 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its even better with the whole quote.

"Over? Did you say, 'over?' Nothing is over until WE decide it is! Was over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top