Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2001 2:14:40 PM EDT
What would be the best way to burry them for long term or how would you hide them or would you shoot who ever came through the door trying to take you guns.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 2:26:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 2:32:28 PM EDT
[#2]
[left]learn to make your own guns let them have them they can never take away what you have in your head, never. if you can build a gun, and it works then all they can do is eather kill you or imprison you but you can always get out and build your own guns. if its this important enough to kill you over this then you don't have nothing to worry about anyways.[/left]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 2:36:33 PM EDT
[#3]
First the government will make you register your firearms years in advance then they will take them away so that you cant go and hide any on your property. that's what they are doing here in Canada. Your only options are a) kill the fuckers b) go to court and loose then kill the fuckers. Well there is giving up your guns... but in a world of compromise some don't.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you think it's time to start burying your guns, maybe it's time to start using them.
View Quote

[left]Yea! If i went outside wit my Ar15 and ammo i would be standing ALL by my lonesome, i really do not belieave anyone here where i live would standup for anything at all, these people stab other people in the back over a $9.00 an hour job these same people would call the police on me, and already have done so(did not get into trouble because these idiots were tying to get rid of me)so [b]IF[/b] the Shit hits the fan ill just take care of me. i ain't
helping them.[/left]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#5]
ok
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 5:29:20 PM EDT
[#6]
what guns? I sold all mine to Ferguson.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 6:30:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Do you really think if you are on the confication list they are just going to leave you alone if no guns are found? When, not if, things do deteriorate to that point, you will more likely be taken into custody until you or someone else can prove that you no longer have firearms in your possession.

Link Posted: 7/13/2001 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm gonna try playing dead.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:42:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
Do you really think if you are on the confiscation list they are just going to leave you alone if no guns are found? When, not if, things do deteriorate to that point, you will more likely be taken into custody until you or someone else can prove that you no longer have firearms in your possession.

View Quote

I thought you never had any guns. [:D]

[left]About never leaving you alone! no they won't these guys will tear the shit out of your house then through your wife and kids down, and place the muzzle of there Mp5's right to the base of your skull, then by the hope of god they don't blow your brains out "we all know they get away with it" they will cuff you then pull you up by the cuff while your shoulder's are popping you try not to say anything, but they haul your ass off to interrogation. they will let you go but you will be followed. this happen to a friend of my uncle's he got raided one night because he was hacking into satellites systems.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:50:37 PM EDT
[#10]
If they outlaw guns and are looking for them the government of police will probably put out anonymous tip lines with rewards for information on who has guns. IMO

Smalls
Semper Fi
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:55:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Everybody talks about burying Firearms but I don't know if doing so is a good idea.

Moisture and Rust are real prevalent and capable of seeping into the smallest of nooks and crannies and even using PVC pipe and plenty of Dessicant may not keep a firearm high and dry if it's buried for say 2 or 3 years....

Maybe a small Secret Room between walls or a stash hole under the foor on which the refrigerator sits would be a better idea....

[img]http://a1964.g.akamai.net/7/1964/1392/1dcf6501c8f9fa/images.ucomics.com/comics/mb/2001/mb010713.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 8:13:25 PM EDT
[#12]
If you bury your guns they will find them with ground pounding radar.  If you build a secret room they will find that too by smashing your walls.  Truthfully I don't think they will drag out all that fancy equipment, I think a swat team will kick in your front door and take you and the family to a detention center (not like the one's in school) and then take their sweet time looking for your stash.  It's probably best to just not be there when they come, or if you have to be there go down like a man, firing.  I most likely would take the family and hide (and stop making the house payment).  Here's another question though, how long do you think the right to vote would last after a total gun ban?  [frag]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 8:41:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I would do the final scene in "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid."  Just run outside with guns blazing.  Do you want to live under a repressive government?  I do not.  Most likely they would have a Federal death pentaly for refusesing to turn in our arms.  Just bust in a gunowner's home and shot the hell out of it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 8:46:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Being that this is a public forum,can't and won't say what I'd do. But................

[sniper][sniper]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 8:46:55 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't care if they try to take our guns, I just hope it gets bloody...
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 8:55:49 PM EDT
[#16]
If they ever come for my guns, oh wait, they wouldn't do that to me.  I'm not an ordinary American, I am one of the few that can be trusted.  [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 11:52:25 PM EDT
[#17]
if they were coming for your guns u better not be home. also u woulnt have time to bury em u would have to do it way in advance. also like scarecrow said it will be a long slow process not a ok all guns are banned fork em over kidna of thing look at england it took em a long time before they banned guns
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 12:33:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By William J Clinton:
If they ever come for my guns, oh wait, they wouldn't do that to me.  I'm not an ordinary American, I am one of the few that can be trusted.  [smoke]
View Quote

Say komerade klinton, is that a fine Cuban Lewinsky you are smoking there? and how is your wife, the icequeen bitch of NY?[;D]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 12:44:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Trust me guys they will take it nice and slow... first they ban those evil assault rifles, then they will make you register your handguns, then your long guns, then they make you require a license for ammo, they make it impossible to use a firearm without registration, and they will also have the right to come in your house and inspect how you have your firearms secured, then by the time they come they know you have guns and exactly where they are. you can't escape them, the government has forever and unlimited funds.

compromise one right, lose them all.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 1:06:12 AM EDT
[#20]
I just love these strings, because they already are taking your guns, just too complacent to know it yet!

International Treaties U.N. to eventually ban firearms from the worlds civilian population, to which the U.S. has accepted! Study STATE DEPARTMENT PUBLICATION 7277 which lays out the plan to disarm the world and America, so only tyrants and their enforcers have guns, compare the names used to today world wide, and in America, to this publication!

Tyrants have brought forth the GCA 68, MAY 86 auto ban, 94 CRIME BILL, THE COUNTER TERRORIST BILL, all the other BS and surely un-constitutional legislation directed at disarming Americans, the reason they succeed is quite simple, they give the illusion you can correct all the bad legislation through peaceful means, but control all avenues so you cn not, then throw some crumbs off of the table to make gun owners happy, then take back more than they give, ever so slowly! Americans have taken it hook, line, and sinker, so more restrictions are brought forth just as the NAZI's did!

If the constitution was meant to mean what those in power wanted it to mean at any given time, then why a written constitution? Hello, anybody home?

Read this story, which includes STATE DEPARTMENT PUBLICATION #7277 and weep!
I perdict, only Americans willing to stand, arms in hand will return this once great nation back to a constitutional republic!

IMHO
[url]www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=17280
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top