Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/13/2010 9:15:15 AM EDT
Which side will you gravitate towards  (Conservative Right & middle right  ) or (Middle Left & far left ) ???????????
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:16:55 AM EDT
[#1]
What the hell kind of question is that
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:18:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

A more easily understanable calgunner question than usuial ...
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:18:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:20:54 AM EDT
[#4]
The fuck are you babbling about?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:22:48 AM EDT
[#5]
So the choice is Holy Jeebustan, or the People's Trotskyite Republic of Berkeboulderchusetts?

Wow, I look forward to that with great anticipation. Which one promises to leave me alone?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:22:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I sometimes wonder what people plan to DO with all this strange data they mine out of this place.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:23:31 AM EDT
[#7]
I are confused. Can I haz cheezburger for answer?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:23:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I know I know , the bitter clingers here would never turn on the GOP & Conservative politicians ...
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:25:00 AM EDT
[#9]
No matter what the outcome, I plan to be where I have been since I was 18, an extreme rightwing nutjob
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:26:13 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

He does this all the time......

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:26:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Dude, I'm going hard left.

I'm going to sell all my guns, and buy an XBox and pot with the proceeds.

See what welfare programs I can get on, and live the High life!

YEAH!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:28:05 AM EDT
[#12]
I make Rush Limbaugh look liberal.

I'll be WAAAAAY over on the right.  I also think you guys are falling for the left's  painting right wingers as Christian Extremists or something.

sure, we're religious, but I don't care if you're not as long as you don't try to curtail my belief or impact me with your non-religiosity.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:28:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Keep your schtick up and I may vote for Obama just to spite you.  Fuck.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:28:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No not really.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:28:59 AM EDT
[#15]
So it's a 4-sided thing?  
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:31:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Keep your schtick up and I may vote for Obama just to spite you.  Fuck.

You must not be able to see out of the bun.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:33:01 AM EDT
[#17]
I would vote for Stalin over Calgunner...........................
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:35:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Which side will you gravitate towards  (Conservative Right & middle right  ) or (Middle Left & far left ) ???????????

Wait, all those sides you listed are the ones trying to fuck me.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:40:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I make Rush Limbaugh look liberal.

I'll be WAAAAAY over on the right.  I also think you guys are falling for the left's  painting right wingers as Christian Extremists or something.

sure, we're religious, but I don't care if you're not as long as you don't try to curtail my belief or impact me with your non-religiosity.  

Sounds about right ... (Others just don't want to commit for some reason ...
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:42:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So the choice is Holy Jeebustan, or the People's Trotskyite Republic of Berkeboulderchusetts?

Wow, I look forward to that with great anticipation. Which one promises to leave me alone?

Are you saying America was a Racist Homophobic bigoted Holy Jeebustan  up until the mid 1970's ?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:42:16 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Depends on whether or not I develop an inner-ear condition.  I could lurch unpredictably in any direction or fall down altogether.

Until then, business as usual.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:45:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Probably more room for advancement and easy chicks in the People's Trotskyite Republic of Berkeboulderchusetts.  Just saying.  

Protip: If I have to torture any ARFCOMMERs, I'd suggest you blurt out a catchphrase as a safety word.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:46:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So it's a 4-sided thing?  

Usually you will have to pay extra for that sort of action.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:56:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Did your parents not pay enough attention to you when you were little
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:57:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I think the point may be that those may be the ONLY choices available.  Make up your mind, Sophie.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:58:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

If buying Racing Go Karts & Motorbikes & paying racing entry fees & providing sponsership during novice days is not attention then yes ...
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:59:29 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If buying Racing Go Karts & Motorbikes & paying racing entry fees & providing sponsership during novice days is not attention then yes ...

I take it you crashed alot......

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:59:37 AM EDT
[#28]
There are no sides.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:01:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

9 years as Expert / Pro (One badly Sprained ankle) but as for Street Riding that is a different question ...
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:02:53 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

9 years as Expert / Pro (One badly Sprained ankle) but as for Street Riding that is a different question ...

Cool I did the BMX thing myself lots of fun

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:07:09 AM EDT
[#31]
My political views are to the right of Ghengis Khan, and the likelihood of that changing is pretty much nil.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:08:54 AM EDT
[#32]
I would like to say that I would continue to gravitate towards the right side of things. However, there are some right factions that are already emerging (some of the more zaney, vocal TEA Party types) that seem like they are off their rockers. I don't think I would be pleased if those particular individuals became more mainstream right, but I am even more turned off by the leftist way, which I (more often than not) find just generally bankrupt and reprehensible.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:11:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Cool I did the BMX thing myself lots of fun

I was a Pioneer of the sport starting in 1970 with Re lacing heavy duty spokes & Rear rim to front Hub so we could have knobby tires front & rear and welding motorcycle style crossbar on the Schwinn stingray handelbar & using smaller jR Stingray seat & seatpost with top cut off , you can see me in the beginning scenes  of "On Any Sunday" in the Bicycle Motocross action ...
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:11:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I would roll with my peeps
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:13:33 AM EDT
[#35]
I wish the old Greyhair Dixicrats would do that ... (Roll with their peeps)
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:16:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

+1, I'm not really impressed my anybody's politics these days.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Neither
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 11:08:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Get off my lawn!!

(Me channeling my inner Walt Kowalski)
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#39]
I will be waiting for someone to start the revolution.
Yeah, i know but I make a much better follower than leader.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 11:30:46 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

No matter what the outcome, I plan to be where I have been since I was 18, an extreme rightwing nutjob

same here but since 16,  believe in our constitution and it'sORIGINAL definitions and intentions as writen by our founders.  Anything less is uncivilized.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 11:36:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Whoever leaves me the fuck alone.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 11:37:19 AM EDT
[#42]
i think if things ever divided bad enough all but the most liberal people in this country would side with the right as long as the right became constitutional and not a church cult.  It just kinda depends on what the right becomes in this division.  Becoming a more religious right won't scare people away unless they start trying to turn it into oppressive policy though. Might even attract more of the dems as long as they aren't setting rules from the bible and support freedom.  Most Americans like god until man starts ruling on gods behalf.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 11:37:53 AM EDT
[#43]
My side.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 11:39:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This sums it up for me as well.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:23:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, at least you finally self identified

On a real note, please wait to post this on SHTF Tuesday. Or, think up a good question for ARF's customary War of Northern Aggression Thursday.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:24:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Fuck all that. I pretty much have it mapped out as to how I am going to become king of my neighborhood.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:26:57 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

'Division of America'?

What we have now, is a division of the extremely politically active Americans into their predictable camps...

55%+ of the country (non-voters and political moderates) is still very much united under the 'We don't give a rat's' banner...

When we get a voter turnout over 70%, then you can talk about 'Division of America' and 'people getting pissed'...

Until then, it's just the same folks that felt the same way last election making the noise, just louder or quieter....

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:27:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

i think hes high!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:28:43 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

The retard is strong with this one!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:32:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Personally, I like your odds better in Holy Jeebustan.

Though I rather think your characterization is off the mark of the "right wing". The left characterization seems more accurate based on historical models. I'd tell you to aim left in the beginning but we all know that worker's paradises rarely let the disenchanted leave. Can't let those that produce leave, you know?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top