Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Posted: 3/16/2009 4:12:22 PM EST
would you say that there is "something wrong with them"? Now I am not counting guys or gals who are priests or nuns, but if someone is a virgin well into adulthood I believe that there is either something mentaly or physicaly wrong with them. Whether they have a weight problem, disfunctional reproductive organs, deformitys, very poor social skills or psychological problems, something is wrong with them cureable or not.

I would say that over 22 years old and still virgin is borderline, 25 is very sketchy and anything over that is very likely a very messed up individual. I can give a little leeway to girls who are brought up to respect and cherish their cherry and really think the "right one" will come along to take it in a special way, but guys should have a desire to get some action.
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:13:02 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:13:20 PM EST
Depends on their values.

Why do you care about anyone else's sexual life anyways?

Mind yer own business
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:16:04 PM EST
Depends on their values.

Mind yer own business
I agree with this virgin
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:16:54 PM EST
Originally Posted By st235:
Depends on their values.

Mind yer own business
I agree with this virgin

PWNED!!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:17:22 PM EST
is it true, that if you don't use it, you lose it?
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:17:37 PM EST
It's a good thing adults don't think like you.

You'll understand in ten years or so.

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:17:39 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:17:53 PM EST
Sooooo, when did you first notice that you have a problem?
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:18:37 PM EST
Ok. Well, I like sex, but I don't think it defines me as a person, if thats how you feel, maybe you're the one with mental problems..
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:18:55 PM EST
To me, the line is 20 for guys, 30 for gals...
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:19:08 PM EST
Originally Posted By Infallible:
Depends on their values.

Mind yer own business
I agree with this virgin

PWNED!!!

LOL, yep a bunch of virgins will get outed in this thread.

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:20:30 PM EST
No.

Some of us actually answer to a higher power than our 'little head'...

I am 27, and will remain celibate until/unless I get married.

I believe that God commands this, and will observe it regardless of what a corrupt & hedonistic society thinks of the subject...

As an added bonus, I will never have to endure STD infection, or be found posting 'Oops, I think my GF if preggers, what guns do I sell to pay child support' at 2AM, or have many of the other 'issues' that seem to plague folks who follow the 'live, breathing, willing, ok - fuck it' form of sexual morality....
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:20:32 PM EST
The moralistic reasons people make up for lack of game are always amusing. I'm in.
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:20:45 PM EST
Originally Posted By Mclovin5-0:

Uhhhh, is that a SERIOUS question?

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:21:32 PM EST
Depends on their values.

Mind yer own business
I agree with this virgin

Odd...I had pie less than 24hrs ago...
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:22:04 PM EST
Must be hell to be a virgin that long. I first got laid when I was 16 and it seemed like it took forever
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:22:20 PM EST
Well if you lose your virginity, be sure to send the box it came in to starving kids in Africa!
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:22:45 PM EST

Originally Posted By Stealth52650:
Sooooo, when did you first notice that you have a problem?

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:22:52 PM EST
Originally Posted By Procyon:
Depends on their values.

Mind yer own business

Well, at my place of work a guy came in for an interview to fill an IT position. I know the guy and he is still a virgin at 30 years old, I told the head of HR that he might be a great computer nerd but there must be some wires crossed in his noggin. He actualy appears normal, but very nerdy and unsure of himself, I just think he is trouble waiting to happen , I don't want to be anywhere near him when all that pent up sexual tension releases.

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:23:25 PM EST
[Awkward poster] We're talking about sex with girls, right? [/Awkward poster]

- BG
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:23:33 PM EST
Originally Posted By Dave_A:
No.

I believe that God commands this, and will observe it regardless of what a corrupt & hedonistic society thinks of the subject...

As an added bonus, I will never have to endure STD infection, or be found posting 'Oops, I think my GF if preggers, what guns do I sell to pay child support' at 2AM, or have many of the other 'issues' that seem to plague folks who follow the 'live, breathing, willing, ok - fuck it' form of sexual morality....

This explains a whole lot.

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:23:39 PM EST
You guys are missing out. Pie FTW!
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:23:46 PM EST
No.

Man, all those other threads where other people told you to "Get fucked", turns out they were just trying to help you out.
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:24:09 PM EST

Originally Posted By Procyon:
Depends on their values.

Mind yer own business
I agree with this virgin

Odd...I had pie less than 24hrs ago...

Me too! I had two pieces and the rest is in the free.. oh never mind.
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:24:11 PM EST

Originally Posted By Dac1915:
I don't want to be anywhere near him when all that pent up sexual tension releases.

Because he might accidentally the whole thing all over you?
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:24:33 PM EST

had a weight problem ––-> leads to deformitys, ––––>psychological problems ––->very poor social skills
team that all up with slight religous conviction

guess im between borderline and sketchy...
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:24:46 PM EST
Originally Posted By NFBBM:
No.

Dave catches enough shit as it is, this one is too easy.
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:25:01 PM EST
No.

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:25:07 PM EST
Never really put any thought into it. But more power to you.
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:25:08 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/16/2009 4:28:25 PM EST by Blackwind]
would you say that there is "something wrong with them"? Now I am not counting guys or gals who are priests or nuns, but if someone is a virgin well into adulthood I believe that there is either something mentaly or physicaly wrong with them. Whether they have a weight problem, disfunctional reproductive organs, deformitys, very poor social skills or psychological problems, something is wrong with them cureable or not.

I would say that over 22 years old and still virgin is borderline, 25 is very sketchy and anything over that is very likely a very messed up individual. I can give a little leeway to girls who are brought up to respect and cherish their cherry and really think the "right one" will come along to take it in a special way, but guys should have a desire to get some action.

Um...and we care what you think on this topic why?

Having said that....you need to have your head examined. A persons choice when to have sex is exactly that....their choice.
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:25:53 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/16/2009 4:28:18 PM EST by Strider47]
If they have no desire for sex, then yeah, there's something wrong. The rub is how they handle that desire. If they're making a conscious decision to refrain until marriage based on their morals, then I applaud them and wish them the best. Being a promiscuous whore (male or female) is something you'll regret at some point in your life. I see being able to wait as a sign of strong character and we'd probably have more respect for the American family if more people waited until marriage.
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:26:18 PM EST
Originally Posted By HK_Shooter_03:

I don't want to be anywhere near him when all that pent up sexual tension releases.

Or if he gets snubbed by one of the hot girls in the front office he might purposly the whole place.

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:26:22 PM EST
No.

Jesus, Dave, not knocking your faith in anyway, but out of curiousity, what religion do you adhere to?
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:27:20 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/16/2009 4:28:33 PM EST by Blackwind]
No.

Yes. Yes it does.

Originally Posted By RealFastV6:
Man, all those other threads where other people told you to "Get fucked", turns out they were just trying to help you out.

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:29:22 PM EST
Originally Posted By BR870:
To me, the line is 20 for guys, 30 for gals...

+1
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:29:45 PM EST
Agree with OP.
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:29:47 PM EST
Aren't you judgmental today.
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:30:40 PM EST
How old was Jessica Simpson when she caved and got married for the pee-pee?
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:30:44 PM EST
No.

It's like I suddenly solved a complex physics question, or finished a crossword puzzle

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:32:02 PM EST
I have found that people who go to 25 or so while remaining virgins to be odd in some ways.
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:33:45 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/16/2009 4:37:19 PM EST by glockfan45]

Originally Posted By TKD4Life:
No.

Jesus, Dave, not knocking your faith in anyway, but out of curiousity, what religion do you adhere to?

Could be any segment of Christianity. They all preach abstinence until marriage its just that most do not follow it. That said I wonder if he still rubs one out from time to time. If not then holy balls that just sucks.
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:33:55 PM EST

No.

I salute you sir. Good for sticking with your values.

Rarely do men these days stand for anything except for idiots bragging of sexual conquests in internet forums and ripping on those who don't brag with them via their keyboards.

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:34:18 PM EST
I have only had sex with my wife. I'm glad I waited. It was hard, but it's what I believe in.
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:35:29 PM EST

Originally Posted By HK_Shooter_03:

That joke will never get old. Well not any time soon.
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:36:28 PM EST
Originally Posted By TKD4Life:
No.

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:36:38 PM EST
No.

It sure as hell does...
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:36:47 PM EST
Originally Posted By Blackwind:
No.

Yes. Yes it does.

Originally Posted By RealFastV6:

Honestly, Dave can be a holier-than-thou, grade A asshole and I disagree with quite a few of his beliefs, theories and general rants. However, you'll never see me gig him for standing by his desire to wait for sex until marriage or his service to our country. You should be fucking ashamed for knocking someone trying to live with good moral character.

And Dave, you're still a globalist, American sovereignty be-damned asshole.

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:36:59 PM EST

Holy Shit.

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:37:23 PM EST
Originally Posted By stangboy555:
How old was Jessica Simpson when she caved and got married for the pee-pee?

Google is your friend....................22.

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:37:40 PM EST
Originally Posted By Mclovin5-0:

Is that a serious question?

RF
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Top Top