Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2002 3:53:12 PM EDT
The first things that come to my mind are:

1. Support of the ICC. Bush has gone back on his decision. Now our troops are only protected for a year.

2. His stated belief that the UN's human bill of rights are a "greatest definition of Freedom". The UN see's Rights as being privlages granted by govt. see Article 29 section 3.

3. His obvious distaste of the second Amendment and why we have it. Lying about 13 "kids" a day dying from firearms. National safty council puts it at 1 in 3. Still tragic, but a much different number once you remove the gansters in their late teens and 20 years of age.

4. Not sending armor to Somalia. Saying Shougart was too "aggressive". I wonder how aggressive Bill would be if an ally was sorrounded by an enemy intent on killing him?

5. Taking credit for the economy which started under Reagen and carried on through the first Bush. Of course to leftists Reagenomics were for the rich only.

6. Lying under oath, but of course it was'nt there place to ask him about his sex life to begin with. I wonder if i could use that defense if i were to cheat a wife.

7. Socialized Medicine. Lets decrease the quality of our healthcare to support dope/tobacco smokers and Alcoholics who wont take responsibility for their own health.

8. Taking credit for Welfare reform that the Republicans repeatedly tried to pass.

These are the ones that pop-up into my head. What did you not like, or think was wrong with Billy Clinton?

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:00:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Poor taste in women.
Other than that, I can't really remember anything that he actually did....
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:23:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:24:53 PM EDT
[#3]
If someone asked me what was wrong with the SOB, I'd take them to the WTC site.  That image should speak volumes.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:30:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Not making sure that OBL was good & dead after the USS Cole... Or at least trying harder...

I mean, if we 'just missed' him with a Tomahawk, a few F117's might have done better... And don't moan about 'violating Afgahni (or Iranian) airspace' when they can't shoot you down anyhow...
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:31:22 PM EDT
[#5]
If memory serves Billy Bob came from a single parent home

(prolly even his father couldn't stand him [}:D] )

Point being, he started life off in a hole. Then he became obsorbed with himself.

I suspect the legacy of Bill Clinton will be "Bill Who???" The most forgetable American President. Even more so that Millard Fillmore.

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:39:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Total lack of ethics and character. Libertoon I have been trying to explain reason #5 to people for awhile and few people seem to get it, just because we are prosperous during a administration does not mean it was because of the current admin.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:46:43 PM EDT
[#7]
A TON of stuff...but I don't have all night!

As I've said before, history will not be kind to this man.  He will end up being the most corrupt, evil, self-serving, traitorous president we have ever had.  And WE are all the suckers for him being there.  I can't get the picture of the fair carney shuckin' us like fresh corn and flim-flamming the money right out of our wallets.  What a bunch of fools...especially them [yankee?] liberals.  ('course...they don't get it anyway!)

Hooooyah...did he and his missus pull one over on America.  [:X*]

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:54:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Here is a short listing of activities by an elected official of our government
Can you name the former president of the United States that brought all these fine deeds and flawed character traits to the Oval Office?

Lying Under Oath as President - 2 times
Lying Under Oath as Governor - 5 times
Lying Under Oath as Attorney General
Lying Under Oath in a Deposition
Lying Under Oath to a Grand Jury
Lying Under Oath as a Lawyer
Abuse of Power
Obstruction of Justice
Dereliction of Duty
Bribe Solicitation
Taking Bribes
Bribery of Cabinet Members
Bribery of State Officials
Treason
Corruption
Coercion
Graft
False Swearing
Malfeasance of Office
Perjury
Subornation of Perjury
Criminal Trespass
Witness Intimidation
Witness Tampering
Jury Tampering
Ethics Violations
Intentional Interference in the Administration of Justice
Misrepresentation
Civil Contempt of Court
Criminal Contempt of Court
Contempt of Congress
Contempt of the American People
High Crimes
Misdemeanors
Deception
False Testimony
Factually False Testimony
Misconduct
Serious Misconduct
Professional Misconduct
Notorious Misconduct
Obstruction of the Judicial Process
Recklessness
Grand Larceny
     (continued on next post)
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:55:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Extortion
Blackmail
Substance Abuse
Evidence Suppression
Illegal Foreign Campaign Funding
Aiding and Abetting Espionage
Improper Exports of Sensitive Technology
Attempted Intimidation of Prosecutors
Destruction of Business Records with Intent to Defraud
Failure to Investigate Drug Trafficking
Real Estate Fraud
Criminalizing Frauds on Financial Institutions
Use of State Police for Personal Purposes
Illegal Loan Extraction
False Reports by Medical Examiners and Others Investigating Suspicious Deaths
Improper Futures Trading
Illegal Use of the Executive Branch
Character Defamation
Voter Fraud
Racketeering
Destruction of Evidence
Political Espionage
Money Laundering
Criminal Negligence
RICO Conspiracy
Misuse of Government Files
Desecration of Federal Ethics Laws
Judicial Intimidation
Conflict of Interests
Illegal Campaign Activity
Misuse of Corporate Assets
Ordering Politically Motivated Audits
Ordering Politically Motivated Investigations
Timing of War Influenced by Political Considerations
Misapplying Funds
Conspiracy to Defraud the Federal Government
Criminal Violation of the Privacy Act
Conspiracy to Conceal
Evisceration of the Right to Habeas Corpus
Misuse of Taxpayer Funds
Interfering with a Court Order
Theft of Government Property
Abuse of Taxpayer Financed Travel
Anti-American Espionage
Jeopardizing National Security
Aiding and Abetting Drug Traffic
Aiding and Abetting Organized Crime
Murder by Accessory by Witness Tampering
Murder by Accessory by Forgery
Foreign Influence Peddling
Regular Influence Peddling
Corrupting Public Discourse
Providing False and Misleading Testimony
Interfering with a Custody Case
Kidnapping by Accessory
Child Endangerment
Sexual Harassment
Indecent Exposure
Sexual Abuse of Employees
Lewd and Lascivious Conduct
Exchange of Promotions or Benefits for Sexual Favors
Sexual Assault
Rape
Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor
Unfit to hold a law license
Conduct Unbecoming a President
Squandering the Public Trust
Banishment by US Supreme Court

If you still are having trouble with your guess here are a few more high lights of his presidency:

Monica Lewinsky
Whitewater
Pardongate
Looting the White House
Vince Foster
Paula Jones
Gennifer Flowers
Elian
Chinagate
Waco
Impeachment

Sorry I could not keep listing to less then two posts.
[b] answer is : Bill Clinton [/b]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:58:15 PM EDT
[#10]
The only thing wrong with Bill Clinton is that he is Amoral.

Jay
[img]http://www.commspeed.net/jmurray/images/iroc-cop.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 7:19:06 PM EDT
[#11]
He was elected and we are paying him retirement
Make's me ill just thinking about both.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 7:24:28 PM EDT
[#12]
He's an agent of the devil
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:02:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If someone asked me what was wrong with the SOB, I'd take them to the WTC site.  That image should speak volumes.
View Quote

agreed, but people would just ask "How is Clinton responsible for that?"
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:09:14 PM EDT
[#14]
@theprofessor

Those are a lot of reason, but they are meaninless to Clinton supporters. They dont know all of what that means and any accusations are just right-wing consipiracies to shine a negative light on a champion of the people. -being quite sarcastic here.

What is the RICO conspiracy? Did that have to do with the Terrorists the Slick willie pardoned?

Was'nt there also something about a possible rape with some women after the Lewinsky affair also?

Who does the Statutory rape envolve?

Clinton will not be forgotten. He made certain of that and there are a lot of people who still think fondly of him.[:(] ...and Hitlary, and Gore. Im sorrounded by them.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:13:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:28:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Libertoon,
The Statutory Rape took place in the UK while he was there as a Roads scholar. Other than  making all the trips to Moscow to protest against the nation of his birth, instead of going to class, this was the main reason why he never finished his degree at Oxford.

The British constabulary asked him to leave the county after it was reported that he raped a teenage girl.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:01:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Beekeeper,

You're too late:  I was the first one to go on record and promising to piss on this sh**head's grave before I die.  I did it on either the old forums or just after we went to the new ones.

I'll piss on the Bitch's grave also.

I don't care what they do to me.  

Merlin
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:10:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:11:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'd respond by saying, "Well, it'd be easier if you asked me what's right about Bill Klinton---nothing!"
View Quote

Precisely. Other than his complete lack of anything to recommend him led to the Republican Revolution of 1994, he wasn't (and remains) worth nothin'.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:24:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

P.S.  I will never be completely happy unless he dies before I do and I am able to piss on his grave.  I hold him in indescribable antipathy.  
View Quote

I will seriously take a leak on the SOB's grave when he dies.  Just walk up, ziiiiiippppp, then 3 mins later (i will have been holding it for like 3 days in anticipation), ziiiiiipp "agh jeeez, did that feel good or what?!?"

[}:D]

thanks beer keeper, keep me just on the right side of the law. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:33:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:33:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I suspect the legacy of Bill Clinton will be "Bill Who???" The most forgetable American President. Even more so that Millard Fillmore.
View Quote

Unfortuneately I think that most people will consider him one of our BEST presidents based solely on the fact that the economy was so good when he was in office. Never mind the fact that he had nothing to do with the economy.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:38:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Bill Clintoon is a two faced commie scum bag that would not know the truth if it hit him in his UN lov'en,fat chick eat'en,red neck,trader face.

But now he is GONE! so let the POS go back to his hole a stay there.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:43:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Lol, if I was asked "What was wrong with Bill Clinton?" I would simply reply (while laughing my ass off of course) "Where should I begin?!" Lmao [;)]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 12:12:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Liar
Philanderer
Draft dodger
Coward

All proven
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 1:14:37 PM EDT
[#26]
to Libertoon...........

the rape charge on my list is:

Juanita Broderick of Arkansas while Clinton was Arkansas attorney general.   remember that?

I have disliked BC  long before he was elected president.   he has not disappointed me but has exceeded my expectation of  his being a lowlife.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top