Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/27/2002 8:35:39 AM EDT
Come to Lawton OK there are no gun stores here a couple of local smiths but no outdoor/gun product places. I have to go to Wal-Mart or drive 30 Miles to Duncan, OK or 70 Miles to go to an OutDoor America in OKC.....Lawton has about 100,000 people. Mostly Military or Good-ole-Boys but no Gun stores.....
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 9:20:22 AM EDT
Why don't you do it? Get an FFL, create a business plan and talk to a banker, accountant and attorney. The thing you will need most is sufficient start up capital. Advertise-shouldn't cost much to get the word out given you'll have no competition.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 10:35:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By drjarhead: Why don't you do it? Get an FFL, create a business plan and talk to a banker, accountant and attorney. The thing you will need most is sufficient start up capital. Advertise-shouldn't cost much to get the word out given you'll have no competition.
View Quote
I have crappy credit and I dont think I could get the capitol...or trust me I would open one quick...
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 10:44:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 10:46:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1: I think SteyrAUG may be interested. [:D]
View Quote
After hearing him bitch about how FFL's are unappreciated and don't make any money on several occasions on several different threads, I don't know if he would or not.....
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 11:36:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 11:39:46 AM EDT
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:
Originally Posted By Ponyboy:
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1: I think SteyrAUG may be interested. [:D]
View Quote
After hearing him bitch about how FFL's are unappreciated and don't make any money on several occasions on several different threads, I don't know if he would or not.....
View Quote
My wife says I should give up on trying to be funny. I guess she's right . . . [:(]
View Quote
Ok...that one went over my head. I thought you were being serious.....Oh and thanks for making me feel bad for screwing up your joke [>(]
Top Top