Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/19/2009 11:51:07 PM EDT
I think Montana would secede from the union.

The week after that Montana would have its own civil war.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:54:23 PM EDT
[#1]
It would be a segregated society for sure .  Beans / no beans  with further seperation for glock / 1911 , AR / AK , smoking / nonsmoking , ect.  Balcanization FTW
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:54:25 PM EDT
[#2]
We do have enough members that we could effectively 'take over' one of the smaller states by all moving there.

I personally do not vote for Montana as it is far too cold there for me to be happy.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:55:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

We do have enough members that we could effectively 'take over' one of the smaller states by all moving there.

I personally do not vote for Montana as it is far too cold there for me to be happy.

Texas, it'd be easy...about 1/3rd of em are on ARFCOM anyways...

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:55:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Dave_A obeying orders from Obama would send us a really special house warming gift.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:57:27 PM EDT
[#5]

There would need to be an entry test.

Anyone that makes fun of my spelling is not to be admitted.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:58:09 PM EDT
[#6]
In before the photoshop wizards make a funny picture out of this idea

I think with about the 6,000 well armed members we could inhabit the state of Rhod Island pretty easily
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:00:49 AM EDT
[#7]
It would be very, very, very fat.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:01:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I think with about the 6,000 well armed members we could inhabit the state of Rhod Island pretty easily

Yeah but who the hell would want to live there?

Let's amass a bigger army and take over something that could be self sufficient. We need agriculture, resources, hot women, and natural boundaries to make for easier defense.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:01:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I think with about the 6,000 well armed members we could inhabit the state of Rhode Island pretty easily

Unfortunately there are quite a few people here so it would be difficult to get a sizable voting block who believe in our ideals. Texas is a better bet.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:03:17 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's amass a bigger army and take over something that could be self sufficient. We need agriculture, resources, hot women, and natural boundaries to make for easier defense.

If there weren't so many libtards up in Providence, most of the rest of the state would be OK.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:03:21 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm pretty sure we'd all end up shooting one another.

Draw downs would be the norm.

Blading at 45 degrees

Walmart would have armed security 24/7
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:03:22 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

There would need to be an entry test.

Anyone that makes fun of my spelling is not to be admitted.

How's about we makes spell check a requirement for teh illiterate?

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:04:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Civil war within six months, tops.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:04:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Arfcom seems to think that a handful of people from CA can turn an election in their state, so i'm assuming they would think all of Arfcom could take over the world
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:04:35 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I'm pretty sure we'd all end up shooting one another.

Draw downs would be the norm.

Blading at 45 degrees

Walmart would have armed security 24/7
Wal-Mart wouldn't need security.

They'd have at least 20 open carriers at any given time.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:04:50 AM EDT
[#16]
OMG I think that would be so much fun!!!

Would we have to let the trolls in our state though?  Cause that could be a huge party foul...
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:05:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Dave_A obeying orders from Obama would send us a really special house warming gift.

http://www.damninteresting.net/content/animated_annie.gif  

The most he'd be doing is swabbing the bore.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:06:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

If there weren't so many libtards up in Providence, most of the rest of the state would be OK.

It's too damned cold, not a large amount of farmable land, not toomany resources we can trade when the dollar plummets, new england women aren't the hottest and spend too much time covered up, and we'd be surrounded on all sides.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:06:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

http://www.damninteresting.net/content/animated_annie.gif  

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It's too damned cold, not a large amount of farmable land, not toomany resources we can trade when the dollar plummets, new england women aren't the hottest and spend too much time covered up, and we'd be surrounded on all sides.

We'll slaughter the commies from the Soviet Republic of New England like the Finns slaughtered the commies from the USSR in the winter war.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:06:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think with about the 6,000 well armed members we could inhabit the state of Rhode Island pretty easily

Unfortunately there are quite a few people here so it would be difficult to get a sizable voting block who believe in our ideals. Texas is a better bet.

Austin would be best.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:06:55 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Would we have to let the trolls in our state though?  Cause that could be a huge party foul...

There would have to be a gated off section for team only.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:07:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

There would have to be a gated off section for team only.

lol...They are gonna call us snobs!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:08:18 AM EDT
[#23]
no ammo or mags and UPS suddenly busier than heck
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:09:16 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's still the best place on the east cost between New Hampshire and DC. Of course that isn't saying much.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:09:17 AM EDT
[#25]
what ever happened to the people that were starting an arfcom society in the antartic?
It was on the south pole, it was going to be cold but it was an area that was not always frozen / dark.

It was part of FAN if I remember. (Federation of Armed Nations)

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:09:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Hookers and blow for all.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:10:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

But but––-I don't want a hooker...
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:10:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

We'll slaughter the commies from the Soviet Republic of New England like the Finns slaughtered the commies from the USSR in the winter war.

Finns had good terrain for guerrilla warfare.....RI has........
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:13:09 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Civil war within six months, tops.

23minutes. I already have a list, like to be proactive. It would be sooner but I'd need time to drink a cup of coffee, take a dump and gear up.    Just sayin

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:14:23 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You want a Chip-n-dales filled with fat arfcom dancers?

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:16:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

lol...Ummmm well...Still I don't want a hooker either...I mean we have to make concessions for the ladies of Arf you know...Like I wanna sit around all day and look at half naked women while partaking in blow....I mean damn...Throw me a friggin bone here...
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:16:19 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I'm from RI.

The winters suck.

Clear out southern Cal and San Diego so we can build and man a wall!

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:17:13 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol...Ummmm well...Still I don't want a hooker either...I mean we have to make concessions for the ladies of Arf you know...Like I wanna sit around all day and look at half naked women while partaking in blow....I mean damn...Throw me a friggin bone here...
Where do you want it?

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:18:54 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:19:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Where do you want it?

Great now I am gonna be giggling all night...
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:21:03 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I'm from RI.

The winters suck.

I agree. I have family here, but I am mostly just here for school. I can't wait to finish and move back down south where it is warm all year.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:21:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It would be a segregated society for sure .  Beans / no beans  with further seperation for glock / 1911 , AR / AK , smoking / nonsmoking , ect.  Balcanization FTW

Could do those sides county by county.
1911 county, glock county, ect.
of course all of 1911 county would only have short buses
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:21:57 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

There are legal hookers in RI though. That might be a consideration for a new ARFCOM nation...

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:22:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Very pretty and probably great sights to get some tourist poon at but we need natural fortresses and defenses if we're going to engage in viking sagaesque warfare while surrounded on all sides.

We wanna live long enough to see the movies they make about us not get squished by tanks and hummers.
Think Tora Bora/
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:23:26 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Montana? You are high.

Democratic, bit too tree huggy, land locked, no ports... meh.

Texas would be the best option. Personally, I say we invade Hawaii, and secure Pearl Harbor for our Capitol.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:23:43 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Great now I am gonna be giggling all night...

Glad I could help you feel better.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I'm from RI.

The winters suck.

I agree. I have family here, but I am mostly just here for school. I can't wait to finish and move back down south where it is warm all year.

preach it bro...........

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:23:50 AM EDT
[#42]
As soon as we take it over we need a name, what would that be?

ARFCOMland since that's how creative we are
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:24:40 AM EDT
[#43]
There wouldn't be a traffic sign left in the state.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:25:00 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are legal 17yo hookers in RI though. That might be a consideration for a new ARFCOM nation...

FIXED

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:25:26 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Montana? You are high.

Democratic, bit too tree huggy, land locked, no ports... meh.

Texas would be the best option. Personally, I say we invade Hawaii, and secure Pearl Harbor for our Capitol.

That actually might work if we had a strong navy. Unfortunately I'd have to say that is not the case based on all of the tragic boating accidents.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:26:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the glock buses would explode once you tried to start it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:26:57 AM EDT
[#47]
The main reason I said rhode island is because it's realitivly small so all of us could live in it and still give each other plenty of space

Anyone know how many members we have?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:27:22 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are legal 17yo hookers in RI though. That might be a consideration for a new ARFCOM nation...

FIXED

Any age able to work is able to work in the sex industry. I believe that includes girls younger than that.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:28:07 AM EDT
[#49]
It would have to be one of the bigger states to fit all the basements it would require.  Many members mom's don't let them come upstairs ya know!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:28:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the glock buses would explode once you tried to start it.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top