Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2014 7:03:49 AM EST
Ask for someone to check this product number 0002946505618.
It is Federal Lightning .22 LR, and it will show 80 boxes in stock.

You will get the run around, but if enough people call them on it, maybe it will make it to the shelf, and not out the back door to the neckbeard trailer clan.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:07:52 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2014 7:08:02 AM EST by bobfig]
not sure how it is but the one time at one i got the just that they have a cage in the back where all the ammo is and they only bring a case out at a time. when i went there i was going for federal 550 packs. scanned the bar code on the machine up front and said they had 10 in the back. went to the counter and they ended up bringing 333 winchester out and said the manger was going to put the federals out later that week... so im thinking lot of stores have them but want to limit how much they sell a week.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:10:52 AM EST
Originally Posted By Hoji:

You will get the run around, but if enough people call them on it, maybe it will make it to the shelf, and not out the back door to the neckbeard trailer clan.
View Quote

FYI those are 50rd boxes.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:18:31 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By InfiniteGrim:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By InfiniteGrim:
Originally Posted By Hoji:

I know.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:20:07 AM EST
Originally Posted By bobfig:
not sure how it is but the one time at one i got the just that they have a cage in the back where all the ammo is and they only bring a case out at a time. when i went there i was going for federal 550 packs. scanned the bar code on the machine up front and said they had 10 in the back. went to the counter and they ended up bringing 333 winchester out and said the manger was going to put the federals out later that week... so im thinking lot of stores have them but want to limit how much they sell a week.
View Quote

I was flat out told that they didn't have any, and that their inventory scanner was wrong. Funny how it seemed to work on everything else.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:23:56 AM EST
then call walmart HQ and tell them the story.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:36:23 AM EST
View Quote

Email sent. I am curious if I will a response.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:49:56 AM EST
View Quote

+1 everything I've heard about this indicates that corporate wants to deal with this.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:51:41 AM EST
I'll have to check mine out
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:52:25 AM EST
OP, what store #?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:55:15 AM EST
lol. I'm gonna sit back and watch arfcommers get antsy over .22
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:56:09 AM EST
I'm pretty sure one or more of the employees in our Walmart is passing .22 along to his neckbeard buddies. Before I even got the words out of my mouth I got a very rude, "don't have any, haven't seen it in months, don't know when it will ever be in." This when the ammo app has repeatedly shown it flowing into this store on various occasions throughout the past month or so. Somehow, it all mysteriously wanders out the back door, though.

I'm so tired of this crap. It's not that I need it to be $.06/round again. I'm not even desperate--I have about 2k rounds and don't shoot it that often. I would just like to be able to walk in and find it when I want. I also want to see some neckbeards stuck with ammo they overpaid for and no market to sell it, but that's probably too much to hope for.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:58:15 AM EST
I think that particular .22 ammo is bugged in the Walmart system It has shown up as in stock for months now in 6 stores around me while everything else has come and gone.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:07:02 PM EST
Have fun wasting your lives checking Walmart for ammo everyday
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:13:36 PM EST
Originally Posted By Slappy600cc:

View Quote

Hey --- it's the only exercise some of the Arfcom basement dwellers get during the day.

That, and pulling the plug on the bath tube and fighting the current.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:35:30 PM EST
Originally Posted By FreeBear:

Hey --- it's the only exercise some of the Arfcom basement dwellers get during the day.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FreeBear:
Originally Posted By Slappy600cc:

Or those of us who work a 28 day rotation and have 28 days to fuck off hunt .22.

Oddly enough it is now out of stock. It was store 292.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:37:22 PM EST
Originally Posted By Commando223:
I think that particular .22 ammo is bugged in the Walmart system It has shown up as in stock for months now in 6 stores around me while everything else has come and gone.
View Quote

When I find single boxes, it is usually this. Another store was showing it in stock as well, but when I got there it was no longer showing in stock.
Top Top