Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 8:20:46 PM EDT
And had to do a Full Frontal nude scene with some actor/actress, who would you ask less money for, and what actor/actress would you demand more money for the same scene?

And just to make sure the message is getting through correctly, assume that the scene is pure heterosexual and not another “Strokeback Mountain”.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:47:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Less money?   Jessica Alba

More Money?  Pamela Anderson

Not for every cent in the whole world?  Barbera Streisand, or Rosie O'Donell
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:29:47 PM EDT
[#2]
If I remember correctly you naturally get paid more for doing a full nude scene, as it calls for much more from the actor/actress than just reading lines and walking around.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:40:05 PM EDT
[#3]
less money-jennifer connolly [sp?]
more money-jane fonda
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:04:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Less money?   Jessica Alba

More Money?  Pamela Anderson

I wouldnt touch her with a 10 foot Pole. AND no I am not Gay, I just dont want to stoop to that level nor do I want a STD or anything of the sort.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:26:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Less money: Jessica Simpson

Mo'  money: Glenn Close
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:33:36 PM EDT
[#6]
BTDT

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:54:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:38:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hope it's alright for a girl to play...

Sure it is

Less money--Antonio Banderas
More money--Gary Oldman (he's odd, very odd) or Adrian Brody
Free, +50 retakes--Brad

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:29:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd ask for more money for the hot ones because I'd actually have to work NOT to have a raging hard-on.

The fuglies, well, they would make the work easy for me.

I don't think I'd want to do a nude scene with anyone though... they just seem like very awkward moments that look very convincing. I couldn't "pretend" to be rolling around in bed with some women I'm not actually with. It would be way to difficult to fake something that normally involved at least some chemistry.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:41:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Free-Jessica Alba

No amount of money in the world-Shirley McClain
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:44:09 AM EDT
[#11]
I would dig having a nude scene with Johnny Depp because I've been in lust with him since I was in Junior Hgh School and he was on 21 Jump Street

BUT....

Since he has become this America-bashing, Frenchie, I would like the nude scene to be like the one from Basic Instinct, where he is tied up, we are having simultaneous orgasms and I stab him multiple times with an ice pick.

What can I say... I'm conflicted.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:04:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I would dig having a nude scene with Johnny Depp because I've been in lust with him since I was in Junior Hgh School and he was on 21 Jump Street

BUT....

Since he has become this America-bashing, Frenchie, I would like the nude scene to be like the one from Basic Instinct, where he is tied up, we are having simultaneous orgasms and I stab him multiple times with an ice pick.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say your a female member?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:09:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Free(or I should say I'd gladly give my left nut) - Scarlet Johansen

10 kajillion dollars - J Lo, I think she's just pure trash.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:19:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I'd go slumming for a day and roll arond naked with her.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:29:28 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BUT....

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say your a female member?

Of course I am!  man/// re-reading that in the context of me having a penis....  that is a f***ed up picture you are making me visualize..

look at the name gunCHYCK  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:42:26 PM EDT
[#16]

You'd hit them...admit it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:49:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Free: Catherine Zeta Jones

No amount of money: T-Rex from the movie Orgazmo
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd go slumming for a day and roll arond naked with her.

Yeah, she is anoying, but the booty would be tough to resist.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:16:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Less money: Lucy Liu

More Money: Well here is where I have to say that if I am getting 20 mill per film I will pretend to do anyone you bring in front of me with a smile on my face.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Hell, I'm cheap and easy, I'll admit it! 12 beers and I would do any of them... females  that is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top