Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/9/2003 11:47:51 AM EDT
...I have bridge in Brooklyn for sale! She couldn't do it now but it will be a whole different political landscape in 6 years. Plus she's got her husband to prop her up as he, unfortunatly, could win if he were allowed another term. Watch and see! She will run and will at least get the Dem nomination.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:49:36 AM EDT
read my post in the hitlery klinton thread for my GF's enlightened opinion on the matter...
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:52:00 AM EDT
That's partly what spurred this thread. Plus she is all over the news today over her BS book.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:58:45 AM EDT
I wouldn't count her out of the 2004 election just yet either!
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:02:49 PM EDT
BILL'S MATE in 08!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:04:52 PM EDT
I've got $20 that says husband Bill doesn't make it to the 2008 elections. His lamented passing will remove him as a negative factor and gain her sympathy and support. Write it down. This shall come to pass.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:07:22 PM EDT
She will have a hard time of it trying to beat the Bill Frist/Condaleeza Rice ticket that the Republican party will present to America, if they have the fore sight to think of it. That ticket will beat (like a rented mule) anything the democrats could field.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:14:52 PM EDT
David Frum touched on this in NRO today. I think FatMan has it right. Hillary might really be tough to elect if Bill is still around. [url]www.nationalreview.com/frum/diary060803.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:37:39 PM EDT
Originally Posted By FatMan: I've got $20 that says husband Bill doesn't make it to the 2008 elections. His lamented passing will remove him as a negative factor and gain her sympathy and support. Write it down. This shall come to pass.
View Quote
Given how many people associated with the Klintons have been killed or committed suicide, I bet they know the kind of people who can hook that up. What was interesting was hearing Dick Morris and some woman both saying she's lying about everything on Hannity and Colms and then again on Hannity's radio show. I get the impression that Bill's friends don't like Hillary. Bill and Hillary's grandstanding is doing nothing but hurting their party, and that's OK by me. If Hillary wants to run in 08, then she has to have Bush win this election. She does not want to campaign against a Democratic incumbent in 2008. Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:54:34 PM EDT
The republicans will nominate Rice and the dems will nominate Hillary. The nation, unwilling to elect a female as commander in chief, will elect some random libertarian that will work to eliminate income tax and repeal all firearm laws. Tactical nukes will sell for a few grand at your local gun shop.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:42:57 PM EDT
I wonder if perhaps Hitlery is setting herself up as the democratic savior canidate for 2004 as well as the primary "choice" for 2008? Regardless, it will be a terrible day for the USA if she should ever be elected president.
Top Top