Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2004 5:18:16 PM EDT
I will bet anyone a million dollars that the citizens of the US will call for Kerry to resign and Bush to come back.

People are complacent right now and that is the only reason Kerry is doing as well as he is, if people were realistic he would be polling at 20%.

If Kerry is elected and another attack does happen people are going to be hit by reality and realize what a complete douche he is. Just watch I bet there will be attempts at a national recall.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:22:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know but I'll have my "Don't blame me I voted for Bush" bumper sticker....AGAIN!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:28:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If Kerry is elected and there is a terrorist attack...   .

Kerry = Al Queada Kerry

He will do nothing......He will negotiate for a U.S surrender.

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if you can recall a pres?

because if you could I wonder why the mad libs havent tried it with Bush.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:35:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kerry = Al Queada Kerry

He's French isn't he?  Well if he's not he looks like he's French, close enough for me.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:38:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Just VOTE..... Please
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:40:24 PM EDT
[#6]
If Kerry is elected and there is a terrorist attack......

Kerry will issue the following plan.

1. close all doors and windows of your house
2. take all sharp objects from your pockets
3. Sit down, bend over and place your head firmly between your legs
4. Kiss your own ass goodby..............................
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:41:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I had the "don't blame me, I didn't vote for the president or her husband"
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#8]
On a serious note here, guys......

The wife just insisted that I download the Eugene Armstrong beheading video. She wanted to see what all the fuss was about. All I'll say is that I'm so livid that I'm shaking and she NEVER wants to see another beheading video again.

All I'll say about the matter is that, even though I'm not a religious man, I'm seriously praying that Bush wins. If he doesn't, God help us all when the first terrorist attack after the Inauguration occurrs. Kerry will give them ANYTHING they want to "placate" them so they won't do it again......which is just what they want. And we all know that it won't stop them. Not until they're beheading Kerry, his wife, his entire family and anyone else they want in the front yard of the White house.

Bub
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I don't know but I'll have my "Don't blame me I voted for Bush" bumper sticker....AGAIN!!

not gonna happen!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:33:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Kerry will just use the terrorist attacks to enhance the power of the federal government. Thats all. Nothing new.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#11]
My wife sincerely believes that God not the Supreme Court let Bush win.

If Gore had been president we would have been attacked many more times.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:46:28 PM EDT
[#12]
you guys actually think kerry has a chance?

besides, it sounds like you want kerry to win, for us to be attacked so we can all point fingers at kerry and say "bush wouldnt have it this way"

starting to sound like DU logic.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#13]
bub75: I too watched the Armstrong beheading video and it was the most gruesome & terrible thing I've ever seen. I had a nightmare that night and woke up at 3am. Call me thin skinned, whimp, but man oh man, this was the real deal. The blood was real and not the fake Hollyweird stuff.

IF Kerry gets elected he will bumble his way thru, all the double-talk is not going to get him out of this pickle.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:48:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Kerry won't be elected.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:48:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kerry = Al Queada Kerry

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
My wife sincerely believes that God not the Supreme Court let Bush win.

If Gore had been president we would have been attacked many more times.

With oiut a doubt!

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#17]
The liberals will just blame the attack on Bush.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:13:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:27:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
If Kerry were to be elected, as far as I'm concerned, that would BE a terrorist attack!

CJ

So does this mean that we can lock him up and throw away the key if he wins?

Bub
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:37:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Negotiate?  Hardly!!  He will just give up!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:38:01 PM EDT
[#21]
If that supreme idiot gets elected and we get attacked again, he'll get his damned anti-gun legislation passed citing that "(insert name of target here) was bombed because the NRA supports gun show loopholes"...or some stupid crap like that.....
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:47:24 PM EDT
[#22]
I am starting or joining a militia if Kerry gets elected.  Since we will have to learn to defend ourselves.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#23]
We'll send some cruise missiles into an empty camp and possibly blow up a stray camel.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:50:28 PM EDT
[#24]
If Kerry is elected I'm moving to CANADAwhere its safe. They'll be the most fearsome military force in North America after a year of Kerry.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Kerry will just use the terrorist attacks to enhance the power of the federal government. Thats all. Nothing new.

Boy, you really know how to scare the shit out of a guy!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:55:01 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I will bet anyone a million dollars that the citizens of the US will call for Kerry to resign and Bush to come back.

People are complacent right now and that is the only reason Kerry is doing as well as he is, if people were realistic he would be polling at 20%.

If Kerry is elected and another attack does happen people are going to be hit by reality and realize what a complete douche he is. Just watch I bet there will be attempts at a national recall.

You would LOSE.

The media would simply blame Bush and claim that poor Kerry inherited this problem
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top