Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 6:01:05 PM EDT
Would he be a Republican or a Democrat... or something else?

No poll needed, just your opinion.

Personally, I think he would say, "Render unto Caesar... etc."

What do you say and why?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:02:31 PM EDT
[#1]
He would trash this place to teach us a lesson.  We sure have fucked up this world.  If Jeebus comes home were all grounded
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:03:17 PM EDT
[#2]
He'd be a guy who everyone thought was crazy.

Even the most devout "believers" wouldn't believe him.

He'd only be able to convince those who had never believed in Him before.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:03:24 PM EDT
[#3]
He is teaching us that lesson right now, beginning with Florida.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:03:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
He would trash this place to teach us a lesson.  We sure have fucked up this world.  If Jeebus comes home were all grounded

Amen from the back pew.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:03:48 PM EDT
[#5]
He'd be more pissed off than Zell Miller.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:04:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Would he be a Republican or a Democrat... or something else?

No poll needed, just your opinion.

Personally, I think he would say, "Render unto Caesar... etc."

What do you say and why?

I firmly believe that, by His standards, BOTH parties are so terribly wrong that we can't even begin to compare to His will.

I TRY to keep that in mind while bashing democrats, though I'm not very good at it.

And to actually answer the question, When (not if) He comes back, political parties will cease to matter.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:05:46 PM EDT
[#7]
He'd probably start to gain popularity as a prominent housing contractor....

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:07:52 PM EDT
[#8]
He would be clearing a few temples ...
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:08:12 PM EDT
[#9]
We would only hear about Him on little news snippets on local tv about a bunch of homeless, alcoholic drug abusers and prostitutes and pimps and gangbangers who have found God through a poor mysterious street minister.  I don't think his political convictions would ever be noted.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:10:27 PM EDT
[#10]
If Jesus cam to America today, he would have the nicest gun collection in the modern world!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:13:56 PM EDT
[#11]
He'd vote Republican without a doubt. The dems are filled with homos, pagans, lazy-asses, adulterers, liars, pervs, commnists, and atheists.  All of which are on God's shit list.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:15:09 PM EDT
[#12]
This thread is proof of two things: There are not as many Christian Gun owners on this board as the stereotype goes OR they just never read the New Testament before and know little of the teachings of Jesus.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:15:45 PM EDT
[#13]
I Jesus came to America today...........

...... we wouldn't have to worry about the AWB or the election!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:16:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
This thread is proof of two things: There are not as many Christian Gun owners on this board as the stereotype goes OR they just never read the New Testament before and know little of the teachings of Jesus.

meaning what...?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:17:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
He'd vote Republican without a doubt. The dems are filled with homos, pagans, lazy-asses, adulterers, liars, pervs, commnists, and atheists.  All of which are on God's shit list.

He might say to you "You trifle much over the affairs of the world which matters not"
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

meaning what...?

Meaning that the New Testament tells what will go on when Jesus returns.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:19:08 PM EDT
[#17]
He would ask his dad to destroy this world and start over.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He might say to you "You trifle much over the affairs of the world which matters not"

YAWN!

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:22:04 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

YAWN!

I take back my original reply.

What I mean to say now is:
If you want a God with that kinda shitlist, Allah awaits you!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:30:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

meaning what...?

Yes, I think I hinted at that in my earlier response........
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:33:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

meaning what...?

Yes, I think I hinted at that in my earlier response........

I think it was too subtle.
j/k, sorry, I missed that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top