Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 9:37:24 AM EDT
They're handing out 2000.00 debit cards in the Astrodome. Anyone doubt that someone there would go 50 cents on the dollar for cash? (Can't use 'em for booze/smoke). Bushmaster would be working on it!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:39:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Im taking donations for a 308
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:42:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:44:48 AM EDT
[#3]
for the first person to get one.. < speaking to the astrodome residents..  >

i want thisand ill pay you 200 CASH ..

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:45:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, since LURCH feloniously won the one in the team giveaway, I'm working on other alternatives. Somehow lil 556 got the idea he was going to get a big brother. He's going to be crushed.

ETA- Cluster, if you could get it for that it would be a good deal. I saw one on sale last Sat for 1499 (+tax). I was tempted, but had wisely left my cc at home, bringing only enough $ for some primers and powder I needed. I think I would go with their Scout Squad 18" version. However, if I get one it'll be Bushmaster so I can use the common spare parts I have. Felt good when I hefted it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:45:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I live in Houston.  

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:34:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well, since LURCH feloniously won the one in the team giveaway, I'm working on other alternatives. Somehow lil 556 got the idea he was going to get a big brother. He's going to be crushed.

ETA- Cluster, if you could get it for that it would be a good deal. I saw one on sale last Sat for 1499 (+tax). I was tempted, but had wisely left my cc at home, bringing only enough $ for some primers and powder I needed. I think I would go with their Scout Squad 18" version. However, if I get one it'll be Bushmaster so I can use the common spare parts I have. Felt good when I hefted it.

explain this please.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:42:32 AM EDT
[#7]
I ordered my National Match M1A when NOLA started to go downhill and it arrives today . . .
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:44:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Done.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top