Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/6/2005 7:17:57 PM EDT
.....who in their right mind would take them? Egypt? No way. Saudi Arabia? No way. Syria? For sure. Iran? No doubt.

The problem for them is: by letting them in/taking them back, they raise the stakes that they become the next target in the WOT. Once Iraq is done, Syria/Iran becomes the next focus.

Will GW have enough time left to mount another campaign against Iran, Syria or Korea, or will the Dems win the next round and call the whole thing off?

HH
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:45:44 PM EDT
Their country of origin usually has to take them back. With the GWOT, I`m sure some of these people will disappear into the loving hands of their country`s secret police. Personally, I think we need to reopen the WWII internment camps to hold these people until they can be deported.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:54:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By arbob: With the GWOT, I`m sure some of these people will disappear into the loving hands of their country`s secret police.
Amnesty International is whining at the US government not to send captured terrorists back home. Their source countries actually use RealTorture© instead of the fraternity pranks that we use at Club Gitmo.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:55:48 PM EDT
IBTL.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:57:43 PM EDT
Nuke them all...from orbit.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:07:56 PM EDT
Antartica. Isn't that controlled by the UN?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:12:09 PM EDT
I think the bigger issue is:

Will GW/ potential future Rep. POTUS have time to get the job done, or will Hitlery or some other communist/Democrap call and end to the GWOT because "we've sent our message and we're done."

Can we get the job done-or most of it-before a potential anti-American takes over the WH?

HH
Top Top