Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2005 12:38:00 PM EDT
okay Sarge......

this is the classic "North -vs-South" motif, but w/ a twist......

with the recent release of "The Dukes Of Hazzard" i was left wondering......do they not have distant cousins or relatives from the north...say....... "The Zitos of Brooklyn" or something similar.  Instead of the General Lee, they'd drive the General Grant, which would be a reworked NYC cab w/ a rollcage and a Hemi.  there would be Mario and Guido as the adventurous cousins, along w/ their female cousin Maria, and Uncle Vito, supported by the local mechanic Joey "The Grease Mokney" Scagliano.  They would race around NY running from the evil Irish officer "Patrick P. O'Connell"  and foiling the evil plans of ex mayor Marrion Berry...........

feel free to add on...this one ought to be good....
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:46:53 PM EDT
[#1]
okay, i'm brain storming, but could there possibly be room for jumps and fast getaways via jumping things in NYC be possible??
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:48:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I happen to know a Joey Scagliono  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
okay, i'm brain storming, but could there possibly be room for jumps and fast getaways via jumping things in NYC be possible??

Of course. Weaving through congested traffic too, actually jumping over congested traffic.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:50:47 PM EDT
[#4]
LOL MrClean!

and yes, i think the traffic would aloow for GREAT car chases......now...what would the dimwitted NYPD LEO drive/ride? would he be a bike cop?  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:52:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Well..I have been tossing around the Duke's have Hazard idea.

But I currently am working on the following projects so it mights be awhile

MASH

A-Team

Sea Lab

and a few others.

Sgat1r54
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#6]
and I only have two jeeps, twoi motorcycles, a bike, and a helo.
I need a production staff...................

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well..I have been tossing around the Duke's have Hazard idea.

But I currently am working on the following projects so it mights be awhile

MASH

A-Team

Sea Lab

and a few others.

Sgat1r54

LOL...the A-team ought to be great!  but lets not forget other greats such as "3's Company" and "Boosom Buddies"
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:55:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Now Bosom Buddies would be funny.

And she out my "Soylant Green" post in the movie forum.  It in the topic Goatboy started.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:56:40 PM EDT
[#9]
here it is

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:58:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:08:37 AM EDT
[#11]
you know Sarge, Ive done some thinking......and we need to incorporate something in to where the Zito boys are single-handedly responsible for saving NYC......
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:22:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:25:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
here it is

img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/Sgtar15/soylent1.jpg

Sgatr15

That's what I call funny.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:34:09 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
..  and foiling the evil plans of ex mayor Marrion Berry...........

Marrion Barry was the Mayor of Washington DC, NOT NYC  (oh and D.C. is SOUTH of the Mason-Dixon for the geographically challenged)
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:35:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Marrion Barry was the Mayor of Washington DC, NOT NYC  (oh and D.C. is SOUTH of the Mason-Dixon for the geographically challenged)

ah hell.......touchet, i cant believe youre the first to catch that one.......scratch Marrion Berry.....and lets replace him w/ Juliani.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:36:59 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
here it is

img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/Sgtar15/soylent1.jpg

Sgatr15

Why Goatboy hasn't made me Mod of the Movie forum yet I do not know.....

Anyone can review a movie..I MAKE them

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:41:27 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ah hell.......touchet, i cant believe youre the first to catch that one.......scratch Marrion Berry.....and lets replace him w/ Juliani.  

I think Bloomberg (the current mayor) would be a better choice, or how about Al Sharpton?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:47:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think Bloomberg (the current mayor) would be a better choice, or how about Al Sharpton?

Sharpton...thats an EXCELLENT idea!!! [Mr. Burns]....gooooood....GOOOOOODD[/Mr. Burns]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:08:21 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Sharpton...thats an EXCELLENT idea!!! [Mr. Burns]....gooooood....GOOOOOODD[/Mr. Burns]

Here you go..........

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:18:13 AM EDT
[#20]
I have yet to make an apperance
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:37:05 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I have yet to make an apperance

what do you want to be?

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:47:18 AM EDT
[#22]
LOL!!!! Nice Sarge.....

and i think that is my first appearance as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top