Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2006 3:56:31 PM EDT
Google isn't helping and packing.org isn't working.

Help a brother out? Just curious about this.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:04:15 PM EDT
[#1]
yes
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:05:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
yes

Thank you.  

From what I DID find on Google:

You guys do NOT need a BG check at funshows

You guys have no waiting period to buy arms.

Thanks nirvana.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:06:21 PM EDT
[#3]
very easy LE sign off...they might even want to go shooting with you.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:09:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:09:56 PM EDT
[#5]
actually the atf guys are invading the funshows and getting crappy about unlicensed dealers, people are beginning to get paranoid about legal paperless transfers, meaning private party stuff....although its perfectly legal here , the atf is spreading bogus papers with "rules" that are not part of idaho state law.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:47:31 PM EDT
[#6]
My hats off to you ID guys, you live in a state that knows that the Second Amendment is a right not to be infringed.

I can't wait to move out of my anti-gun state.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:52:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Idaho: It's not just for crazies anymore....

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:58:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Idaho: It's not just for crazies anymore....

+1 LOL  anyone who races speedboats in  rock strewn river rapids must be some what crazy
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:59:37 PM EDT
[#9]
C3 friendly, most LEO I know are very pro-RKBA.  

For example, I called one time to ask a question regarding CCW and being pulled over - response was "If you've got a CCW, you're one of the good guys."

ETA: Please keep spreading the word that we're crazy.  Too many people trying to move in from CA & other states and turn it into their rustic vision of SoCal in the mountains, complete with assinine politics.  I moved back from the East Coast to get away from that garbage, and it's not quite the same place as it was when I was growing up.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:32:47 PM EDT
[#10]
If you have a CCW, buying a gun here is easier than shopping at Wal-mart.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:53:04 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
If you have a CCW, buying a gun here is easier than shopping at Wal-mart.

I trust you have a solid "D" or "F" from our friends over at Brady....

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:01:05 PM EDT
[#12]
One of the links I found on Google was from Bradyville...
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:17:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
C3 friendly, most LEO I know are very pro-RKBA.  

For example, I called one time to ask a question regarding CCW and being pulled over - response was "If you've got a CCW, you're one of the good guys."

ETA: Please keep spreading the word that we're crazy.  Too many people trying to move in from CA & other states and turn it into their rustic vision of SoCal in the mountains, complete with assinine politics.  I moved back from the East Coast to get away from that garbage, and it's not quite the same place as it was when I was growing up.

Yup. I hear they want to turn Boise into San Fran.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:31:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:52:10 AM EDT
[#15]
13 more years in liberal Portland then it's off to Idaho.   Hope it aint fukked up by then.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:27:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Going to Mountain Home in April...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top