Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2005 5:30:40 PM EDT
Santa was early, and was good to me.  The marshmallow gun actually has a rifled bore, and packs a decent punch after about 20 pumps or so.  Excellent for small zombies, or cats who sing opera to me at 0200.

Comms are an Alinco DJ596 2m/440 ham handheld, because effective communication is essential for surrounding the kittie zombie whorde.

I have a wonderful wife.  That is all.  

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#1]
How do you like the duelbander so far?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:45:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Can you light the marshmellows on fire prior to shooting them????  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:56:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Can you light the marshmellows on fire prior to shooting them????  

Oh, man, what a cool idea!!!

That way, they stick to the zobies like napalm!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't had it on the air yet, but I may find some time tomorrow.  I think that someone else may have gotten me a decent antenna, and I already have a 35w linear for it, so I'm going to try to hit a repeater about 40 miles away once I get set up.

And I think that lighting the marshmallows may get my toy confiscated.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I think that lighting the marshmallows may get my toy confiscated.  

Some Tuff Guy you turn out to be...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top