Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2004 12:50:43 PM EDT
Looks like Cagle finally got wind of the AWB and posted a bunch of cartoons.

cagle.slate.msn.com/news/AssaultWeaponsBan/main.asp

Here's a few choice ones:

Oh, no, leftists don't stereotype at all...

You know, I saw an ice cream truck the other day, and went up and asked the man for an Uzi. Turns out he didn't have any, nor any AR-15s, AK-47s, Tec-9s, or any other guns. Just ice cream:

Can we say, idiot?:

There are so many things wrong with this one that I'll just let you guys pick it apart. But why the hell did they have him wear a shotgun vest for deerhunting!:

Sure, because, you know, congress works based entirely on fear and blind outrage as opposed to the wishes of their constituents and voting:

GODDAMMIT this is a pet peeve of mine. BUSH FUCKING DID FUCKING NOT FUCKING PREVENT THE FUCKING AWB FROM FUCKING EXPIRING! Hey, dumbass, yeah, you, the cartoonist! Do you have any idea how lawmaking ACTUALLY works, you RETARD! Not to mention that you just libeled Wayne LaPierre:

Jim Brady also had nothing to do with the AWB except that his mong of a wife screeched that unless we had it our children would die. Plus, he was shot with a .22 revolver, which is about as far from an assault weapon as you can get without moving into single-shot territory. Plus, I'm one hundred percent certain that Wayne LaPierre nor the rest of the NRA approved of Jim Brady getting shot:

Again, apparently these RETARDS have no idea of how the AWB worked:

Fuckwits:

They are not weapons of mass destruction. They are small arms. And you, Mr. Cartoonist, I have to say, are racist. Why else would you ALWAYS portray gun owners as fat white men?

I swear to got, these dipshits are going to give me an aneurisym. It's like you take the average DUer, and knock down the IQ by three-quarters.

The only thing I'm suprised about, really, is that ted rall (this fleshbag's name does not deserve capitalization) has been silent about it, instead choosing to mock a woman who lost her husband on 9/11, continue to call Bush a dictator and Republicans "undead retards" and murderous thugs.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:54:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been waiting for the assault weapon van to show up, but no such luck so far
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:59:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:03:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be very disappointed if SOMEONE doesn't take that ice cream man one for an avatar.

ETA: here, I even sized 'em:

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:05:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've been waiting for the assault weapon van to show up, but no such luck so far

Me too....

I have my jar of pennies all filled up for when it rolls down my street.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#5]
pretty poor stuff.  It should be quite convincing to the non-voters.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:14:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I like how the AR-15 in the first cartoon is completely post-ban...
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:25:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Agreed.  Cagle is an an ass anyhow.  You should see this shit trumpet we have in CA named Kloss,  Ugh, makes these guys look like the GOP fan club.

I am a pro-gun cartoonist, so don't be hatin' on us all!

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Do you have a site?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Yessir.   Shameless plug:

TenNinetySeven! Cop Toons

I never said I was a PRO, but I do stuff like this when I am not shooting dogs:

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:50:47 PM EDT
[#10]
OH MAN!! That first one is GREAT! I love it.

Thanks for the entertainment.

It just proves they have no clue as to what they are talking about.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:09:19 PM EDT
[#11]
The guy's an obvious TOOL, but I do like the deer hunter one.  Didn't know an AR had that kind of punch!

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:11:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The guy's an obvious TOOL, but I do like the deer hunter one.  Didn't know an AR had that kind of punch!

I always thought that ARs were not suited for hunting.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:15:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'll be very disappointed if SOMEONE doesn't take that ice cream man one for an avatar.

home.att.net/~jcknife/joe/1.jpg

home.att.net/~jcknife/joe/2.jpg

I've been looking for a new avatar, so I claim the ice cream man.  Thanks for making it to size.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I love this one!!!

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:40:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

home.att.net/~jcknife/joe/1.jpg

home.att.net/~jcknife/joe/2.jpg

I've been looking for a new avatar, so I claim the ice cream man.  Thanks for making it to size.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it was mine all mine!!!!!!!!!!  Oh well its still hilarious!

Edited to add: I just realized I am over 5 hours too late
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:42:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Total retards.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#17]
I think this one is funny.
I wish I had a tank.

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:00:33 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I wish I had a tank.

No reason you can't!  Just takes money!!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:19:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Smacked asses
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:22:16 PM EDT
[#20]
um... but that first one doesn't even have a high cap mag.  Surely  he couldn't have shot all those cops with that post ban 10 round magazine?  

Does anyone else here find it ironic that the rifle pictured in the cartoon was a POST BAN?!?

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:06:53 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wish I had a tank.

No reason you can't!  Just takes money!!!

Hell, there's a guy in PA might take an offer on a ww1 german howitzer.  Pre-pre-preban.  Does Lee make 88mm dies?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top