Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2006 1:16:03 PM EDT
My mom can email at work but she can't surf the net, so she sends me things that need to be translated to spanish.  She just sent me this to be translated, I'm paraphrasing here.

Blah blah blah

Dear Jesus,
   Your 2 months late on rent, pay up and get the fuck out before we sue your ass

Thank you

The white people in the office that you'll call racist.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:18:00 PM EDT
[#1]
If he is Jesus, tell him to go catch a fish, pluck out the coin and pay his rent.

(some people will get that. Some will not)

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:19:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Nobody Fucks with the Jesus
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:22:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/ShortMikeB/image.jpg

I do!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:26:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/ShortMikeB/image.jpg

I do!

Oh okay, then could you do me a favor, have your Mom go next door to Jesus's apartment and see if she can get Mr. Presley to make good on that Cadiallac promise
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:27:36 PM EDT
[#5]
hopefully you followed proper procecdure when he was late with the rent from one month ago with a notice to pay or quit.

You should be using standard forms here to avoid any racist type accusations.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:29:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Where's Slumlord when you need him?  His pictures are always great (in a "can't stop looking" kind of way)
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:55:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
hopefully you followed proper procecdure when he was late with the rent from one month ago with a notice to pay or quit.

You should be using standard forms here to avoid any racist type accusations.

My stepdad and mom both have been in apartments for years.  We know all about the stupid ass fair housing laws.  We are pretty lucky though.  Our prosecuting attorney and the judge that handles these cases are true republicans and both would put Christ out on the curb for being late on rent.  Lots of other judges won't do anything.  EVER.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top