Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2008 2:04:53 PM EDT
So, I've spent the last 2 hour's on the couch, starring at the T.V. with 2 of my sons. Age 6 & 9. Today was a first of sorts for them. Today, they finally watched Red Dawn. Much to my chagrin, they thought it was "Awesome". As did I the first time I saw it; and everytime I see it. Hence the "Goosebumps". Why did I wait so long?

I have to say, some of the questions they asked me had me like this ! Guess I have some work to do. Oh well, gotta start somewhere.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 2:08:40 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
So, I've spent the last 2 hour's on the couch, starring at the T.V. with 2 of my sons. Age 6 & 9. Today was a first of sorts for them. Today, they finally watched Red Dawn. Much to my chagrin, they thought it was "Awesome". As did I the first time I saw it; and everytime I see it. Hence the "Goosebumps". Why did I wait so long?

I have to say, some of the questions they asked me had me like this ! Guess I have some work to do. Oh well, gotta start somewhere.

That's the opposite of what you're experiencing.  With great pride might be what you're looking for.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 2:12:01 PM EDT
[#2]
What were some of the questions?
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 2:13:15 PM EDT
[#3]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

I have to say, some of the questions they asked me had me like this have

That's the opposite of what you're experiencing.  With great pride might be what you're looking for.

Vocabulary owns me. I never was very good at getting my point accross.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top