Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2008 1:04:53 PM EST
So, I've spent the last 2 hour's on the couch, starring at the T.V. with 2 of my sons. Age 6 & 9. Today was a first of sorts for them. Today, they finally watched Red Dawn. Much to my chagrin, they thought it was "Awesome". As did I the first time I saw it; and everytime I see it. Hence the "Goosebumps". Why did I wait so long?

I have to say, some of the questions they asked me had me like this ! Guess I have some work to do. Oh well, gotta start somewhere.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 1:08:40 PM EST

Originally Posted By Call2Arms:
So, I've spent the last 2 hour's on the couch, starring at the T.V. with 2 of my sons. Age 6 & 9. Today was a first of sorts for them. Today, they finally watched Red Dawn. Much to my chagrin, they thought it was "Awesome". As did I the first time I saw it; and everytime I see it. Hence the "Goosebumps". Why did I wait so long?

I have to say, some of the questions they asked me had me like this ! Guess I have some work to do. Oh well, gotta start somewhere.

That's the opposite of what you're experiencing. With great pride might be what you're looking for.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 1:12:01 PM EST
What were some of the questions?
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 1:13:15 PM EST
height=8
Originally Posted By Nooobie:
height=8
Originally Posted By Call2Arms:

I have to say, some of the questions they asked me had me like this have

That's the opposite of what you're experiencing. With great pride might be what you're looking for.

Vocabulary owns me. I never was very good at getting my point accross.
Top Top