Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 10:14:27 PM EDT
Fight for there rights against the boys in blue hements?

As a country, do you think we are too soft?

Do you think we (average Americans)could form a militia strong enough to repel a well trained and well equiped invasion/occupation force.

Do I think it will happen? No

Could it happen? Doubtful

I love guns and freedom but , tell me how a bunch of guys with rifles could beat a modern day army? Even if it where as incompetent as......say the  UN?

I just hear about these militias and wonder how well equiped they are.

You can call me a troll or whatever . It's just wonder what the best approach would be. Ya know for educational purposes only.

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:21:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I love guns and freedom but , tell me how a bunch of guys with rifles could beat a modern day army? Even if it where as incompetent as......say the  UN?

Afghan rebels held off Russia for 9 years . Mostly with small arms
and captured weapons .

Look at Iraq right now , It's pretty damn hard to fight an enemy
that uses hit and run tactics then blends into the population .
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:24:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:26:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I dunno, I bet the baby-raper blue-helmets would get tired of playing "Wolverines" pretty quick.

I am laughing still
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:27:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Blue helmets would make great targets.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:34:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

We don't have to fight for our rights. They have to fight to take them.

Tell it to the Marines pal.

Do you think we (average Americans)could form a militia strong enough to repel a well trained and well equiped invasion/occupation force.

Why would we have to? We have capable military forces

A man who can answer his own questions. Genius?

Without sustained support, it can't

Pot bellied, in bred, halfwits.

You can call me a troll or whatever .

I choose "whatever"

It's just wonder what the best approach would be. Ya know for educational purposes only.

The best approach is to live in the real world.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:42:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We don't have to fight for our rights. They have to fight to take them.

Tell it to the Marines pal.

Why would we have to? We have capable military forces

A man who can answer his own questions. Genius?

Without sustained support, it can't

Pot bellied, in bred, halfwits.

You can call me a troll or whatever .

I choose "whatever"

It's just wonder what the best approach would be. Ya know for educational purposes only.

The best approach is to live in the real world.

The reason the military wouldn't fight for us is because the "invaders" have been brought in by our govt. to disarm people like you and me. I know the Marines are not soft. I think their hands would be tied in this particular situation. I meant the average American. You know the I'm pissed off because I had to wait 2 min. for my big mac type.

This post was in no way an attack against our armed forces. For goodness sake, I'm part of that group. I just wonder if enough of my fellow Americans are willing to fight for what most take for granted.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:44:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I like this pic
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:45:40 AM EDT
[#8]
WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:56:16 AM EDT
[#9]
ARFCOM vs. the UN?  I like our chances.  
They wouldn't be able to hide, because we'd be able to detect those smelly Frenchies a mile away.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:58:11 AM EDT
[#10]
It's ludicrous to imagine UN troops enforcing some anti gun mandate in the US.  They can't even bring order to half-assed African mobs.  If our guns are taken, it will be by AMERICANS, wearing US uniforms.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:24:23 AM EDT
[#11]

It's ludicrous to imagine UN troops enforcing some anti gun mandate in the US. They can't even bring order to half-assed African mobs. If our guns are taken, it will be by AMERICANS, wearing US uniforms.

+1

The U.N. can't agree to send peacekeepers into a country that is begging for them.  I don't think they will be coming to the US anytime soon.  Also, whenever they take significant casualties they turn tail and run home.  They won't stay long if they do come.

We are winning the battle for our rights in most places around the country although some states are too far gone, we just need to keep up the pressure because the other side is not broken quite yet.

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:39:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Dave Chapelle speaking on the UN; "You ain't got an army, bitches!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top