Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/2/2006 5:26:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/2/2006 5:28:20 PM EDT by MrsBRF]
Hey ladies! I haven't been around much lately. A lot has been going on. My computer was gone for 2 months getting fixed and then on Dec 15th a tree fell onto/through our townhouse. So we are in a temporary month to month place right now. We also have NO idea when our house will be fixed...Where we are now is a 1 bedroom so we have to find a 2 bedroom extended stay hotel to stay at before Kylie Suzanna is born. She is due 1-28, but my doc said he gives me 2 weeks from this past friday LOL so we will see. Lots of stress going on around here lately, but we're holding it together. BRF put in over 375 hours in December, so I havent seen him much lately....just wanted to update you ladies and see how its goin!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:36:32 PM EDT
yuck - sure sounds like you could use a quiet moment or two... I hope things get better and that Kylie comes peacefully. Best wishes with your housing situation, too...
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:35:40 PM EDT
Good Luck BRF and Mrs BRF!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:07:31 AM EDT
I'm glad all is well in your world. Good luck and prayers for a safe and healthy labor/delivery/baby.

Patty
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:29:36 AM EDT
good to hear from you MrsBRF, hope things start looking up for you guys.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:29:44 PM EDT
Ain't you had that baby yet?!

Don't ya just love it when people start saying that around the 9th month? Ya wanna reply "yep had the baby yesterday, but I liked being pregnant so much, I told the dr to cram her back in."
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:38:34 PM EDT
Glad to hear that you and your family are well.

Good luck with the new little one.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:58:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Persephone:

Don't ya just love it when people start saying that around the 9th month? Ya wanna reply "yep had the baby yesterday, but I liked being pregnant so much, I told the dr to cram her back in."

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:28:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Persephone:

Persephone, you should be in comedy, not retail.

I remember that question well. When my son was 3 weeks late, I'm sure my reply to that question was not that polite.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:44:11 PM EDT
Good to see ya posting Mrs BRF, and glad you're doing well. (Health-wise)
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:56:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MrsBRF:
Hey ladies! I haven't been around much lately. A lot has been going on. My computer was gone for 2 months getting fixed and then on Dec 15th a tree fell onto/through our townhouse. So we are in a temporary month to month place right now. We also have NO idea when our house will be fixed...Where we are now is a 1 bedroom so we have to find a 2 bedroom extended stay hotel to stay at before Kylie Suzanna is born. She is due 1-28, but my doc said he gives me 2 weeks from this past friday LOL so we will see. Lots of stress going on around here lately, but we're holding it together. BRF put in over 375 hours in December, so I havent seen him much lately....just wanted to update you ladies and see how its goin!!

Tomorrow is supposed to be the day.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:04:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GoGop:

Originally Posted By MrsBRF:

Tomorrow is supposed to be the day.

You're right! But she came a little earlier. LOL She was born on the 10th :) She is gorgeous and beautiful and precious and everything that i could have asked for and then some! LOL
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:08:06 PM EDT
I difinately think we need pictures. Congratulations.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:45:26 PM EDT
Congrats to your expanding family.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:17:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By pattymcn:
I definitely think we need pictures. Congratulations.

+1

pictures, please. I love to see new babies.
Top Top