Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 7:03:56 PM EDT
My girlfriend and I went out on our 2 year aniversary the other night. A quiet night at the movies, we went see The Grudge, so not so much quiet.

Well anyway, there was a large group of african americans( being pollite my girlfriend told me say monkeys) sitting all around us. I have noticed that there is a  certain loudness/ over reacting/ generally irritating factor when these people gather in large groups.

Back to the theatre, were sitting, the movie starts, and the woman behind us answers her ringing....not on vibrate,silent.....cellphone and procedes to carry on a fucking conversation. That in itself got the fire burning in both of usheI had to keep a tight grip on my girlfriends hand, as I could see her grinding her teeth and trying to rip the arm rest off to use it as a weapon.

The phone converstion went on for about 10 FUCKING MINUTES before my girlfriend could no longer hold her tounge, she turned around politiely pointed out that this was a movie and she should outside to talk. The bitch say "whatever" and tells her phone buddy about the skinny white girl who told her to be quiet and hoe if that bitch turned around again she was gonna slap her.

We were more than out number so I told my girlfriend to put can of mace back in the sheath and let me go get a movie theatre person or someone who could remove the bitch behind us by her braids. She didnt want me to leave, so we sat there trying to enjoy the movie.

I'm sorry but since when is it OK to act like you just came out of the fucking jungle?
White people don't whoot and hollar like monkeys, we don't jump up and down trying to attract attention to ourselves. YOU KNOW I"M RIGHT

So why does everyone put up with it? Why did not one other person speak up and tell her to get off of the god dam phone?

This isn't the only instance by a long shot, we were sitting the union at our university in between classes and all the white people were talking in normal voices, eating, or studying quietly; but not the imports, they where SCREAMING, blairing rap music from laptops and making a huge fucking disruption.

Please tell me I'm not the only one out there that seems to have experienced these problems.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:05:05 PM EDT
[#1]
nuke from orbit.. only way to be sure
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:05:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:05:35 PM EDT
[#3]
dumbass
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:07:15 PM EDT
[#4]
.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature. This includes your username, signature line, and title. Site Staff and Moderators reserve the right to edit these items and to remove your ability to modify them in the future.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top