Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 7:56:39 PM EDT
Yep, the wife and I found the piece of property we wanted to build on, put in an offer and the seller took it!! The plot is 5.25 acres. About 1/4 of it is wooded and backs up to much more wooded land. It will be good hunting property, and I wll be able to shoot out back if I want also. The seller was asking $57k and we got it for $49k. Everything perked good, and my builder says that it will be a good plot to build on. Also, it already has a 40' x 30' pole barn on it. We got pre appo]roved for $250k to build and already have the house picked out. Ohhh I'm so excited!!!

Kris
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:06:48 PM EDT
[#1]
That's great man! Congrats!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:10:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Get a small tractor with a front end loader, bush hog and a boom pole.  You'll need it and wonder how you would ever get along without it after a short time.

Congrats.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:11:29 PM EDT
[#3]
LUCKYYYYYY!!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:11:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:30:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Congrats Kris!

Will it put you any closer to the pit?

Yes, actually it will. But, if I can shoot in the back yard, the pit won't be needed as much. I'll still come out for the get-to-gethers though.

Kris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top